Fits model 129.
- #11 in picture
- Note: Welding Required
60 in. Economy Line cross bed truck tool box 16 in. wide. Fits most mid-size truck beds with dual lid. Made of .056 aluminum. Available in bright finish.
- 16 in. wide economy line with double latch paddle handles
- Made of .056 diamond plate aluminum
- Dual lid
- Bright finish
The driver's side clamp kit is universal and fits the EZ-GLIDE™ System racks by unbolting the driver side end posts and bolting the kit in place.Learn More
60 in. Economy Line cross bed truck tool box 16 in. wide. Fits most mid-size truck beds. Made of .056 aluminum. Bright finish. Heavy duty double latch paddle handles.
- 16 in. wide economy line
- Made of .056 diamond plate aluminum
- Heavy duty double latch paddle handles
- Black finish
The Sliding Ladder Rack provides quick and easy ladder storage inside your van, enclosed trailer or cube van. Rugged and durable, this rack fits 8-foot step, extension or multi-position ladders and can be mounted to the roof or side panel.
- Universal Mounting Bracket adjusts to different vehicles.
- Roof Mounting Bracket is provided for horizontal installation.
- Tension Cord Guide prevents cords from tangling.
- Adjustable Cradle accommodates different types of ladders.
- Safety Cable secures ladder in place.
- 3-Piece Rail Assembly accepts up to an 8' ladder.
Underbody Truck boxes provide a secure, convenient storage solution.
- 36" L X 18.75" W x 18"H
- Specially designed channel keeps water out
- Steel chain supports allow door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel T-handle provides security
- Bulb channel prevents leaks
- Sturdy 12 gauge steel door
- Available in White or Black finish
- 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Adjustable Shelf Inserts - available separately
- Available for 24", 36" and 48" underbodies
- Shelf divides compartment for increased organization
- Adjusts to one of three positions
- Constructed of sturdy 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Assembles in less than 10 minutes
- Fits most competitors' underbodies
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability. Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty Learn More
Perfect for those who are getting started welding, or for light duty jobs around the house or farm, the Pro-Series 125 AMP Fluxcore Welder Kit will be your go-to welder. The Fluxcore Welder design can get into any small or tough to reach space, with less splatter. Weld carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper, nickel, silicon bronze and other alloys. A duty cycle of 20% @ 80A means this Fluxcore Welder will weld continuously for 2 minutes when cranked up to the maximum amperage before needing to cool down. Weld carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper, nickel, silicon bronze and other alloys. Welds mild steel up to 18 gauge to 3/16 inches in a single pass. It’s easy to get started since practically everything you will need to weld is in the box; includes ground cable with clamp, welding gun, spool of flux cored wire, face shield and brush hammer.
- Welds all types of carbon steel
- For small to medium sized welding jobs around the home, garage, or farm
- Operates from standard 120v outlet
- Ground cable with clamp
- Welding gun
- Spool of flux cored wire
- Face shield
- Brush hammer
Thermal Overload Protection Amps 80 (max 125) Duty Cycle 20% @ 80 amps Wire Size .030 - .035 Voltage Settings 2 Max Metal Thickness 18 gauge / 3/16 in.
Out of stock