International VRB-4211OR 42-inch 11 Drawer Orange Tool Cabinet with Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Drawer Slides$519.97
International VRB-4211OR 42-Inch 11 Drawer Orange Tool Cabinet with Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Drawer Slides. 45mm ball bearing drawer slides with strong d tente to prevent drawers from accidentally opening. 5-Inch by 2-Inch Heavy Duty Casters secured to a reinforced undercarriage; 2 swivel, 2 fixed. All drawers come equipped with pre cut drawer liners. Full length brushed aluminum drawer trim. Aluminum corner trim provides added protection.Learn More
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of Brite-Tread aluminum. Black powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Several Size Options To Maximize Storage Capacity
- L-Shape Design To Accommodate Crossover Tool Box
- Hammer Head Design With Narrow Base To Fit Between Wheel Wells
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
AUXILIARY FUEL TRANSFER TANKS
Regular stops to fill up your vehicle’s fuel tank can eat up your work day or extend your drive time on road trips with the 5th wheel trailer. Dee Zee Auxiliary Transfer Tanks are tested and certified to hold diesel fuel for the purpose to transfer it directly into your vehicle’s fuel tank. With a sophisticated connector kit (sold separately), you can skip the next exit by pulling diesel fuel directly from your truck bed.
Auxiliary Tanks have all the benefits of Dee Zee’s Transfer Tanks with these added features:
- Full Sized and Fully Welded Baffles Add Extra Strength
- Hydrostatically Pressure Tested to 29 psi
- Meets Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements For Diesel Auxiliary Tanks
- Meets Federal DOT Requirements for UN31A and UN31B Tanks
- Always Check Local Regulations and Vehicle Warranty Before Altering Your OEM Fuel System
- Connector Fuel Line Kits Sold Separately
36" 5 Drawer Roadbox
- Dimensions: 36" W x 18" D x 27 1/2" H
- Heavy-duty 16 gauge steel construction
- Durable powder coated finish suitable for outdoor use
- 5 reinforced drawers use friction slides
- Drawers load rated 100 lbs. per drawer
- Lid folds back to reveal additional storage
- 2 mechanical struts hold lid in place
- Drop front lid securely locks over drawers
- Tubular coded lock and key system
- EVA foam drawer liners
- Shipping weight: 180 lbs.
Regular Price: $566.97
Special Price: $510.27
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
The Metal Man P40 Plasma Cutter is a 230V input power portable inverter power source capable of cutting up to 3/8" steel and 1/4" stainless steel or aluminum. A built in air-regulator makes this machine extremely portable for those on-the-go jobs. This machine requires a compressed air supply that can provide 4.5 CFP @ 60 PSI.
The P40 is packaged with a 18-1/2 foot TRAFIMET plasma torch and a 10 foot quick connect ground cable with clamp.
- 230V 25 Amp 60 Hz Input Power
- No Load Voltage 340V
- Output Range 15 to 40A
- 35% Duty Cycle @ 40A
- Overall Dimensions - 17.75 in. x 6.75 in. x 9 in.
- Weight - 21 lbs
- 3 year machine warranty
- 1 Year Torch Warranty
Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals.
The AirForce™ 700i is an economical plasma cutting system for all conductive metals. Inverter-based design and reliable technology pack a lot of performance into a very portable package. The Airforce™ 700i plasma cutting system is excellent for light and heavy industrial users. Automated operations are also well within its range. Unit is compatible with engine-driven welders when powered with a 240 V generator power outlet of 8 kW or more.
Compared to the complexities of an oxy fuel cutting torch system, plasma cutting is easy
- Cuts faster than oxy fuel
- More precise cut, thinner kerf, less slag to clean up
- Smaller heat-affected zone for less warping
- No gas pressure settings or flame tuning needed
- No preheating of metal prior to cutting
- Input Power - 208-230 VAC, 50 amp circuit, single phase
- New Inverter Design - Powerful cutting ability at just over half the weight of prior model (AirForce 625). Weighs only 31.4 lbs.
- Capable with Engine-Driven Welders - Capable of cutting 3/8 to 5/8 in. mild steel when powered by an engine-driven welder with a 240 V generator power outlet of 8 kW or more.
- New Ergonomic Torch - The new HP-70 torch is designed for increased comfort, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Post-flow Air Cooling - Cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand - Runs only when needed reducing dust/debris pulled into unit.
- Wind Tunnel Technology - Prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Built to withstand tough working environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will increase as environmental temperature decreases.
- Cable Management Strap - Secures torch, work cable and power cord to make transporting easy and convenient.
- Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) - Provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (±15%) for steady and cleaner ending cuts.
- Power Factor Correction - Expands operator’s work area via extension cords while minimizing nuisance trips caused by voltage drops.
- HP-70 torch with 16.5ft (5m) lead and consumables
- 16.5 ft (5 m) heavy duty work clamp
- 10 ft. (3 m) power cord with 230 VAC, 50 A plug
- Sheet Metal
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 50% Duty Cycle: 40 A, at 140 VDC
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 400 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz: 208 V -33, 230 V 30
- kVA: 6.8
- kW: 6.6
- Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure: 4.8 CFM (136 L/min) at 90 –120 PSI (621–827 kPA) Recommended
- H: 11-1/4 in. (286 mm)
- W: 8-1/4 in. (210 mm)
- D: 14-1/4 in. (362 mm)
- Net Weight: 700i w/torch: 31.4 lb (14.2 kg)
- Ship weight: 35.8 lb (16.2 kg)
Regular Price: $1,124.97
Special Price: $917.07
- Fully adjustable drawer and shelf interior with four drawer sizes available
- Convenient high capacity storage for small items in 3-in deep built-in door shelves
- Rugged 14-gauge steel 3/8-in hinges are staked and welded for maximum strength and security
- High capacity 18-gauge steel drawers with heavy-duty ball bearing glides Learn More
The 10kW standby generator system provides your family with peace of mind during a power outage with a smaller, sleeker generator. The 10kW system is designed for homes up to 5,000 square feet. Now available with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology, the 10kW generator system powers more of your home's appliances — including up to two 3-ton air conditioning units — with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Flexible standby generator installation allows placement as close as 18in. from home
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off unit in event of fire
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Includes Symphony II 150-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 16 1/4 L: 64 1/4
Weight (lbs.): 65 lbs.
Cubic feet: 10.8
- Aluminum Diamond Plate with Black ARMOR TUF Powder Coat
- Drill resistant lock core and three-point latching system resists break-ins
- Rain gutter and Full-Weather Seal keeps moisture out of box and your equipment
- Top-mounted removable parts bin keeps items organized
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- One-piece, heavy-duty 14 gauge steel tubis designed to support extra heavy loads, absorb tool drops and prevent leakage
- Patented fully foamed lid creates a rigid wall between outer steel layers for added strength, rigidity and solid, secure lid closure
- Quick-pull™ handle for easier one-hand access and key lock protection
- Rotary locking system with stainless steel housing for superior strength and security
- Connecting Rod Enclosurehelps prevent box contents from bending or jamming the locking system
- DuraCoat™ powdercoat helps resist abrasion and corrosion over time
- Heavy-duty gas struts opens lid to a full 90° for easy loading and unloading of tools and equipment
- MicroSeal™ Stripping helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- 2 Built-in Tool Trays and Screwdriver Holders extra strength and rigidity to the box?also makes tools immediately accessible
- 3-Compartment Sliding Tray or convenient small item storage and retrieva
- Crimp free/drill free install mounting slots and brackets for easy and quick mounting
- Full-length piano hinge improves opening and closing and adds theft protectionLearn More