Bring back memories of quiet and carefree days with Sportsman Series Classic Windmill. This classic county style windmill stands 8 feet tall, and will always let you know from which way the wind is blowing. The 23 inch fan head rotates and spins facing directly into the wind. This aluminum constructed windmill will stand tall and look great season after season because it is coated with a rust and weather resistant finish. Four anchors attach to the base and sink into the ground to keep the windmill from blowing over. Add a little rural charm to any lawn, garden or backyard.
- Authentic country style for lawn and garden
- Weather resistant
- Anchors provide secure support
- Fan head rotates and spins directly into the wind
- Fan measures 23 in. diameter
- Base measures 27 in. square
- Overall measurements: 27" L x 27" W x 8' H
The M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger accepts all M18™ and M12™ batteries, minimizing the need for extra chargers on the jobsite. This combo charger requires less time to manage charge cycles, by sequentially charging the battery packs.
- (1) 48-59-1812 M18™ M12™ Combo Charger
- Accepts all M18™ and M12™ Battery Packs, minimizing the need for extra chargers on the jobsite.
- The Combo Charger charges batteries sequentially, utilizing a first in, first charged sequence.
- Charger communicates with battery pack to manage:
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Charge Status
- Charger compatible with M12™ battery packs:
- Charger compatible with M18™ battery packs:
- 48-11-1820 - 45 minute charge time
- 48-11-1840 - 90 minute charge time
- Battery: Any M18™ or M12™ Battery Pack
- Voltage: 12V & 18V
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Weight: 2.01 lbs
- Precision Laser Guide
- 10'' x30 Tooth Carbide BladeIncludes dust bag, extension wings.clamp, wrench
- Cutting capacity: @ 90 degrees x 90 degrees: 4-11/16'' x 2-15/16'' 90°×90°: 75*120
- Cutting capacity: @ 45 degrees x 45 degrees: 3-5/16'' x 1-9/16'' 45°×45°: 45*80
- Nine positive stops: 0, 15, 22.5, 30, 45 degrees left and right
- Spring loaded blade guard
- Blade tilts 45 degrees left and right
- Dust collection port
- Precision machined table with aluminium base
- Laser guide uses two AAA batteries, included.
- UL Certified
Specifications Output Watts 1800 Watts Speed - RPM 5000 RPM Rated Amps 15 amps (start up) Cord Length 6 ft. Voltage 120 Blade Diameter (inches) 10 in. Arbor 5/8 in.
The General International BS5105 120-volt 9-inch band saw is equipped with a powerful 2.5 Amp motor to rip through hardwoods. Band-sawing produces uniform cutting action as a result of an evenly distributed tooth load. The large 11-3/4 in. x 11-3/4 in. (300 x 300 mm) work table can accommodate most jobs with a large cutting capacity of 3-1/2 in. (89 mm) For cutting irregular shapes and ripping lumber into thinner pieces, novice woodworkers will find the new General BS5105 9-inch Band Saw with flexible LED work light is essential for your workshop. You’ll cut through a variety of wood materials with the 6-TPI blade. Make quick angle and height changes with the rack and pinion adjustable table. EZ View Blade Tracking lets you easily align the blade. Other features include a rip fence for straight cuts and a miter gauge for cross cuts. The dust port keeps your work area dust-free, while the LED work light adjusts so that you can see exactly what you’re doing. Includes 2 year limited warranty.
- 230 Watt Induction Motor, 120V ~ 60Hz, Amp: 2.5
- Integral cast aluminum frame & tilting work table with Rubber coated aluminum wheels
- Designed for wood cutting, Removable-keyed safety on/off switch
- Single speed: 2625 ft./min., Table size: 11-7/8" square
- Throat: 9 in., Table tilt range: 0 to 45 degrees, Blade length: 59-1/2 in.
- CSA Certified, 30 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Dimensions: 20" L x 13" W x 29" H
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder provides speed, durability and ease-of-use to the industrial user. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2680-20 delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding. The 2680-20 is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions. L-shape intake vents protect the cut-off / grinder by keeping harmful debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components.
- 2680-20 M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder-Bare Tool
- Type 1 Guard
- Type 27 Guard
- Spanner Wrench
- Side Handle
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Motor- Delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding
- Overload Protection- Prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Debris Baffles - L-shape vents keep debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components to help increase tool life.
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- Allows for quick, easy guard adjustments. Easy to access and actuate too free guard makes it easier and less time consuming to adjust the guard for various applicatoins.
- Paddle Switch Design- The only cordless cut-off /grinder in the market with a paddle switch design
- Up to 35% faster cutting speed
- Up to 50% more cuts on a single charge
- 3-Position Side Handle- Provides optimal Control and Versatility
- Voltage: 18V
- RPMs: 9,000
- Paddle Switch: Yes
- Tool Free Guard: Yes
- Large Button Spindle Lock: Yes
- Position Handle: 3
- Type 1 Guard: Yes
- Type 27 Guard: Yes
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Tool Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 lbs
Lincoln Bloodshot Eyeball Variable-Shade Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet has an auto-darkening lens that features 9–13 variable shade to match your welding needs. Meets ANSI and CSE/CE standards.
- Lightweight, yet tough polycarbonate shell provides protection while reducing fatigue
- Large 3.82in. x 1.73in. viewing area lets you see the whole work space
- Fast 1/10,000 sec. switch time
- Adjustable ratcheting headband provides a custom fit
- Absorbent, oversized sweatband adds comfort
- Convenient solar powered design with internal battery
- Includes 2 additional inside and outside cover lenses
- Solar powered to eliminate the need for batteries
- Polycarbonate construction
- Sandblast without the dust of regular sandblasting.
- Use to strip paint, remove rust, graffiti, & stains.
- Use dry silica sand or #1 grit sand.
- Comes with a carbide nozzle for increased durability.
Part# : SBK-400
Max Pressure: 3,500 PSI
Max Flow: 10 GPMLearn More