Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 69 in. x W 27.5 in. x H 17.75 in. ; Black; Extra Wide; Deep. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Dimensions: H: 13" W: 13 5/8" L: 87 3/4"
Weight (lbs.): 108
Cubic feet: 6.4
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box that mounts on the side rail of your pick up truck. Can be used separately or in combination with Cross or Saddle Boxes.
- J-hook mounting requires no drilling of holes in the rails.
Dimensions: H: 150 1/2" L: 150 1/2"
Weight (lbs.): 175
- Requires separate purchase of cross member kit specific for Chevy, Dodge, Ford and Ford Super Duty trucks.
- Assembles and installs in approximately 1 hour and works great with bedliners because it mounts on the bed rails.
- Maximum load capacity 1,000 lbs.
- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased Learn More
Dimensions: H: 18 1/8 W: 18 1/4 L: 60 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 135
Cubic feet: 11.25
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump with belt drive technology 60-Gallon air compressor features: one piece cast iron crank case, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and efficiency, along with the 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. Large capacity, 60-Gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc. Spread voltage motor allows unit to operate on 208 or 240-Volt without any wiring changes. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life and equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Spread voltage motor allows unit to operate on 208 or 240-Volt without any wiring changes 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Large capacity, 60-Gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 11.5; CFM at 40 PSI: 13.4; RHP: 3.7; UL and CSA certified Learn More