Goldblatt outside corner tool for finishing drywall that applies joint compound to both sides of a corner at the same time. Soft Pro-Grip handle improves grip and reduces fatigue.
- Pro-grip soft handle
- Stainless steel blade
- Finishes both sides at the same time
- 5-Inch H by 2-1/2-Inch W blade
- Outside corners
$8.99Three 3" cutoff wheels, 3"x1/16"x1/4", 3"x1/16"x3/8",3"x1/8"x1/4", with drill adapter mandrel.*** Part Number 72386 mandrel only. Learn More
- The Fastest Speedbor ever Tri-Flute design for faster chip ejection Cutting spurs have 3 cutting edges for added durability
- Full screw tip allows bit to self feed Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard 1/4" quick change chucks
Regular Price: $10.99
Special Price: $8.79Product Features
- Open Ended Wrench with Ratchet Head
- 5 ° sweep for tight spaces
- Thinner then a Ratchet & Socket
- Simply flip over the wrench to reverse the direction of the ratcheting head
- Come with limited lifetime warranty
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Blue steel blade for maximum flexibility
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
4 pc Precision Hook & Pick Set
- 82212 Small 180º Hook x 2.75"
- 82209 Small 90º Probe x 2.75"
- 82215 Small Complex Probe x 2.75"
- 82206 Small Scribe x 2.75"