- Steel blade with permanently stamped graduations 1/8", 1/16", 1/32" (mm on EM)
- Heavy duty cast zinc head with black, chip-resistant e-coating finish
- CNC machined square head for greater accuracy
- Reversible head with lock bolt and steel screw
- Hardened, screw-in scriber won't fall out
- Durable acrylic vial
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
Goldblatt joint tape holder holds up to 500' rolls and can be clipped on to any belt for easy access while taping drywall joints. Made out of galvanized steel this tool will not corrode over time.
- Holds 500-Feet roll of joint tape
- Galvanized steel
- Quick roll change system
- Handy belt clip
- Tape threads at top of holder for quick inrolling
- The Fastest Speedbor ever Tri-Flute design for faster chip ejection Cutting spurs have 3 cutting edges for added durability
- Full screw tip allows bit to self feed Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard 1/4" quick change chucks
4 pc Precision Hook & Pick Set
- 82212 Small 180º Hook x 2.75"
- 82209 Small 90º Probe x 2.75"
- 82215 Small Complex Probe x 2.75"
- 82206 Small Scribe x 2.75"
High-chromium carbide-alloy steel electrode used for buildup on carbon, low-alloy or austenitic manganese metals. Excellent abrasion resistance, good impact and improved corrosion resistance. AC/DC (electrode positive preferred). For 1/2" to 3/4" base materials, preheat to 200° F and cool slowly.
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty: 4
These plated-steel clamps feature very strong springs for excellent clamping power and superior electrical connections. The heavy-duty clamp jaws are connected with a copper woven shunt which allows both jaws to ground the electrical current (#770030 only). Circular-shaped jaw inserts help for clamping onto irregular shapes.
- 300 Amp
- 2 inch jaw opening
- Up to 1/0 cable
- Open Ended Wrench with Ratchet Head
- 5 ° sweep for tight spaces
- Thinner then a Ratchet & Socket
- Simply flip over the wrench to reverse the direction of the ratcheting head
- Come with limited lifetime warranty