- Unique Slim Line Space Saving Design - Fits Where an Ordinary Tool Box Won’t.
- Great for use at home, the shop, boating and in the car or truck.
- Roomy bulk storage area plus one small parts compartment will accommodate most of the tools you need on the go.
- Built-in recessed full grip handle for easy portability.
- Available in Black.
- Dimensions: 19" W (48cm), 11" D (28cm), 4.5" H (11cm)
15 Degree Spray
Size: 040Learn More
This 1/2" male NPT straight fitting connects MaxLine 3/4" tubing. It has a double o-ring for a tight, leak-proof seal. It is made of nickle-plated brass and resists corrosion.
- Operating Pressure: 175 PSI at 70° F/ 140 PSI at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Compatible with most compressor oils
- Removes water vapor at the point of use
- Desiccant changes color when it needs to be changed or recharged
- Outlet screen keeps desiccant particles out of tools
- Clear bowl with metal guards for easy viewing of fluid level and impact protection
- Quick release bowl, and quarter turn drain for easy maintenance.
These MaxLine 3/4" Pipe Clamps are designed to fit 1" OD tubing. Their single mounting screw hole allows for quick installation. Reccomended spacing is 4 to 5 feet.
- Made of nylon material
- Single mounting screw hole
- For MaxLine 1" OD x 3/4" ID tubing
- 10 per Pack
$1.994-1/2" X 1/4" X 7/8" Type 27 Metal grinding wheel (A24R) Max RPM 13,300. Learn More
Protec Heavy Duty Rubber Drawer liner protects your drawers from dents, scratches and abrasions
Just cut to size of drawer and install, it's that easy!Learn More
- Durable Fabric and Synthetic Leather construction
- Adjustable internal helmet for added comfort
- Large 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" acrylic viewing plate for maximum visibility and protection
- Reinforced side ventilation panels for increased air flow
Low-fuming bronze gas welding rods are made of copper/tin alloy to produce a rod that flows easily, joins a variety of metals including cast and malleable iron, galvanized steel, bronze, copper and steel. These rods have a melting point of 1630° F and produce strong joints up to 63,000 PSI tensile strength. Available in 1 lb. packs.
- 3/32" Diameter.
- 18" Length.
- Qty: 8