Offers improved visibility and a large area for accessory mounts and holders while providing safety and security for occupants and cargo.
Includes upper panels for standard or high roof vans.Learn More
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability. Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty Learn More
The Champion Power Equipment 46539 gasoline powered, wireless remote start portable generator is powered by a 196cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3500 running watts and 4000 starting watts.
Equipped with integrated auto-choke for true one-touch starting and a 3.8- gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 12 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit - equipped with wheel kit - is ideal for RV's, camping trips, hunting, traveling, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- 3500 rated watts, 4000 watts maximum
- Wireless, electric, and recoil start
- 196cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled engine)
- Low oil shut-off and cast iron sleeve for durability
- 4-gallon fuel tank runs 12 hours at 50% Load
- 1 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebars for safety
- 8 in. never flat tires
- 68 dBA at 23 ft.
- Intelligauge display to view volts, frequency (Hz) and operating hours
- Includes remote and battery
- Weather-proof, custom made vinyl cover available separately
- CARB compliant
- Same as 46561, our most popular remote start generator, with higher emissions standards
- Includes oil funnel, spark plug socket, start-up oil, battery and remote
- SAE 10W-30 recommended (start-up oil included)
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 72 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 19.5 in. ; Black; Deep. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Additional fees apply. The Single-Lid Series from UWS is a low-profile, crossover box with a single-lid opening for easy access. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open to a full 90 degrees. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a lock on the driver's side that securely protects your gear from the elements and from theft. Single-lid boxes are the more widely preferred style box because of their easily accessible openings, large capacity and convenient features. Model TBSD-72 Single-Lid Series Deep Toolbox for Truck Beds by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
- Self-rising, reinforced lid has dual gas spring lid lifts for easier access
- Recessed hinge allows the lid to fully open when the chest is placed against the bed wall or another object
- 16-gauge steel reinforced construction and heavily-reinforced lid for improved strength and security
- Tapered lower front wall will fit better in trucks with all types of bed liners
- 3-compartment sliding tray provides convenient storage for hand tools and small parts
- Bottom bolsters raise the chest above standing water
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust Learn More
Dimensions: H: 13" W: 13 ½" L: 46 ¼"
Weight (lbs.): 63
Cubic feet: 3.2
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box that mounts on the side rail of your pick up truck. Can be used separately or in combination with Cross or Saddle Boxes.
- J-hook mounting requires no drilling of holes in the rails.
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Includes full-length stringer
- Accessory Kit is included, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 48" W x 34" D x 48" H
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
Dimensions: H: 18 1/8 W: 18 1/4 L: 36 5/8
Weight (lbs.): 89
Cubic feet: 6.7
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.