- Height: 19-1/8"
- Width: 8-1/8"
- Length: 46-1/2"
- Cubic Feet: 2.1
- Color: Black
- Opens: Right Side
- Aluminum Diamond Plate construction with CLEAR Powder Coat finish.
- Designed for security, durability and weather resistance.
- Offers convenient out-of-the-way storage with over-the-wheel-well mounting that will help you maximize the storage space in your pickup truck.
- Cover features D-shaped weather stripping to seal out dust and weather.
- Fully concealed stainless steel piano style hinge.
- ONE-TOUCH Latch system mechanism provides easy opening of the cover.
- The trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features heavy duty automotive style latching system.
- Features a cover support housing that protects the gas spring from being damaged.
- Fits all Pickup Trucks - Can be mounted in front of wheel wells of FULL Size long bed pickups
Top Mount truck boxes have a double box design to provide additional storage without losing valuable truck bed space. Hand wielded by specially trained craftsmen and with weatherproof gaskets to prevent leaks.
- Designed for strength with weather proof gaskets
- Front opening protects contents from the elements
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- Available in several sizes: 72", 90" and 96"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright finish
- Sturdy .060" Aluminum resists rust Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
The commercial aluminum underbody boxes are constructed with a single door option and are specially designed with a channel and bulb seal to keep water out. In addition, the locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security and the coated steel cable allows the door to remain open at a 90 degree angle. Mount it as a traditional underbody or place it topside on the trailer frame or deck. The double door underbody boxes provide a barn-style to allow doors to swing open in the center - mounts beneath vehicle for superior storage.(Dimensions 36x24x18)Learn More
INCLUDES: Quantity: 1 (UWS TBSD-72-SL-LP-BLK) Built because you asked for it, This UWS box comes with stainless steel easy opening latches that are accessible from both sides. Available in silver and black and made with .063 aluminum tread plate. This box comes standard with all of the features you expect from UWS boxes including the *foam filled lid that you have come to know and trust. This model makes for a great addition to the ever growing line of quality made truck accessories. The boxes you ask for made with the quality you deserve.Learn More
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 18 1/4 L: 30 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 70
Cubic feet: 5.6
- Aluminum Door and Hinge
- Three-Point Latching System
- 14 gauge steel picture Frame Body Design
- Available in Black Armor-Tuf Finish or White Armor-Tuf Finish (530-3-01)
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Secure Lock Series; Single Lid Tool Box; L 69 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. ; Silver; Low Profile. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Oversized Twist Handle For Max Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Weather Guard Low Profile Side Box (Driver Side - Short) - Aluminum 44 1/4" L x 19 1/4" W x 11 3/4" H 180-0-01$481.97
Dimensions: H: 11 3/4" W: 19 1/4" L: 44 1/4"
Weight (lbs.): 41 lbs
Cubic feet: 3.1
- Greater rear-window visibility
- Extra-wide design increase storage space
- Matches profile of full and compact sized aluminum low profile saddle boxes
- Made of heavy-gauge aluminum for years of dependable durability
- Quick and easy installation
The heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel construction offers absolute dependability. Carry extra-heavy loads, toss in tools and cargo haphazardly - this box can handle it all. To keep rust to a minimum, each ProGrade toolbox has an extra-durable DuraCoat finish. This vibrant black powder coat not only protects your toolbox from scratches and corrosion, but it also looks great. Secure, Easy-to-Use Design To get to your equipment, simply unlock the secure brass lock that is incorporated into the T-handle and give the handle a tug so that the rigid, foam-filled door drops down. Stainless steel cables on either side of the door ensure that it will not open more than 90 degrees. As a result, the door will not flop down and hit the ground or your trailerLearn More