8-Gallon oil lubricated, belt drive air compressor features a 6.0-horsepower Subaru OHV/OHC gas engine with an overhead valve (OHV), overhead cam (OHC), air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. The oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation with less noise than direct drive air compressors. Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design has two-4-Gallon tanks, a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire and low profile handle design for greatest mobility. This 8-Gallon unit also includes a liquid filled pressure gauge and brass cross fitting, low profile copper tubing and a metal belt guard.
- Key Features
- Long lasting, oil lubricated, belt drive twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- 6.0-Horsepower Subaru OHV/OHC gas engine
- Includes a liquid filled pressure gauge and brass cross fitting
- Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design with two 4-Gallon tanks and center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 8.9; CFM at 40 PSI: 10.9; horsepower: 6.0; engine type: Subaru OHV/OHC Learn More
The Handler® 190 wire feed welder provides a low cost option to weld aluminum with a small frame MIG welder. The spool gun circuitry is already built in so no extra kits or controls are required. With the optional direct plug-in SpoolRunner™ 100 spool gun, you can eliminate feeding problems associated with aluminum wire – it can also be used with mild or stainless steel wire.
The Handler® 190 features a 7-position voltage switch and infinite wire feed speed control creating a welding arc that more perfectly matches metal thickness and wire diameter than any competitor in its class - less spatter, professional bead appearance, excellent penetration and minimal post-weld cleanup. The Handler 190® operates on 230V input power and offers an output range of 25 to 190 amps, allowing users to weld materials as thin as 24 gauge and as thick as 5/16 inch.
The optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun is great for welding aluminum – no more wire feed problems! Just plug the SpoolRunner™ 100 into the Handler® 190 and its ready to go!
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch steel
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 190 for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- 1 Phase
Material Thickness: Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch
Skill Level: Low
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 130 A at 21.5 VDC
- Current Range: 25 - 190 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 31 V
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 700 IPM
- 50 - 740 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 20.5
- kVA - 4.7
- kW - 3.88
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 68 lb (31 kg)
Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump with belt drive technology 20-Gallon air compressor features: one piece cast iron crank case, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and efficiency, along with the 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. 20-Gallon ASME portable tank has pre-attached pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life and equipped with a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 20-Gallon ASME horizontal portable tank with pre-attached pneumatic tires, quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.0; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
50-Gallon two stage industrial air compressor delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump features: hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel and splash type lubrication. Powered by an 11-horsepower Honda OHV gasoline engine. Equipped with a uniquely designed metal belt guard that improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degree Fahrenheit over other belt guard designs. Also features a large capacity, 50-Gallon ASME certified tank.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time
- Powerful 11-horsepower Honda OHV gasoline engine
- Uniquely designed metal belt guard improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degree Fahrenheit over other belt guard design
- Large capacity 50-Gallon ASME certified tank
- Maximum pressure: 175 PSI; CFM at 175 PSI: 17.0; CFM at 100 PSI: 17.9; horsepower: 11.0; engine type: Honda OHV Learn More
Campbell Hausfeld GR3000. Features: Reliable commercial grade Honda GX 390 engine with electric start provides all the power you need. Low oil shut down protects engine from costly damage. 3-year Honda engine warranty. Front Panel offers easy access to all controls. Generator 4,800 continuous/5,300 surge watts with four 110V and one 230V twist-lock outlets to drive the most demanding corded tools like circular saw and angle grinders. Stick Welder 60-140 Amp AC output, welds up to 5/16-in steel, great for heavy equipment or farm machinery repairs. Air compressor has dual quick-disconnects with built in regulator with dual gauges offer all the control you need for basic inflation or aggressive air tools. Fully welded heavy gauge steel frame for years of jumping from jobsite-to-jobsite. All metal components are plated or powder coated for harsh outdoor environments. 4-point slotted brackets great for overhead hoisting or strapping down for transport. 6 gallon fuel capacity allows you to run any combination of tools without re-fueling during the day. Twin cylinder cast iron compressor pump offer extended service life, even in the most demanding environments. Dual air tanks deliver 16 gallons of capacity for high volume inflation tasks or demanding air tools. 3-year limited warranty.
GR3000 Power Pack by Campbell Hausfeld. This machine includes a 4800 continuous watt Generator / 160 Amp DC Welder / and 16 Gallon twin cylinder Air Compressor - built into one rugged portable power house. The Power Pack is designed, engineered and built in Tennessee for heavy duty commercial and industrial applications. Powered by a Honda GX390 engine with electric start and low oil shutdown. Intended for portability, this multi-function unit fits into the back of your truck for ultimate farm or jobsite performance.
- Reliable commercial grade Honda GX 390 engine with electric start provides all the power you need
- Low oil shut down protects engine from costly damage
- 3-year Honda engine warranty
- Front Panel offers easy access to all controls
- Generator 4,800 continuous/5,300 surge watts with four 110V and one 230V twist-lock outlets to drive the most demanding corded tools like circular saw and angle grinders
- Stick Welder 60-140 Amp AC output, welds up to 5/16-in steel, great for heavy equipment or farm machinery repairs
- Air compressor has dual quick-disconnects with built in regulator with dual gauges offer all the control you need for basic inflation or aggressive air tools
- Fully welded heavy gauge steel frame for years of jumping from jobsite-to-jobsite
- All metal components are plated or powder coated for harsh outdoor environments
- 4-point slotted brackets great for overhead hoisting or strapping down for transport
- 6 gallon fuel capacity allows you to run any combination of tools without re-fueling during the day
- Twin cylinder cast iron compressor pump offer extended service life, even in the most demanding environments
- Dual air tanks deliver 16 gallons of capacity for high volume inflation tasks or demanding air tools
- 3-year limited warranty Includes Power Pack - Generator/Welder/Air Compressor Combo - GR3000 20-ft Electrode Cable 15-ft Ground Cable Learn More
Industrial Air Contractor 8 gallon wheelbarrow air compressor has a cast iron twin cylinder pump with a one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast ifon cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill, and 12 in. cast ison balanced flywheel.
Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120 volt outlet, and may also be converted for 240 volt
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Equipped with quick set regulator, tank and tool pressure gauges and two quick connect air outlets
- Turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for increased mobility Learn More
Dimensions: H: 18 3/8" W: 20 1/2" L: 72"
Weight (lbs.): 78
Cubic feet: 11.3
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON on both ends of the box allows for one-handed opening of the box from either side of the truck.
- Suspends from the side of a pickup truck allowing plenty of room underneath.
- Twin, gull-wing type covers provide easy access from either side of truck. Each cover operates independently.
- Black ARMOR-TUF Powder Coat
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
Delta Aluminum Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. Made of heavy-duty .125 tread plate aluminum, the tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow mounting a pump on either side of the tank; filter system is recommended
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed; all brackets must be bolted to the truck bed Learn More