Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional. Campbell Hausfeld is a recognized leader in the home improvement and automotive industry. The company product line has expanded over the years to include a variety of tools and equipment designed to help do-it-yourselfers and professionals finish their jobs faster and easier.
Campbell Hausfeld's line of pressure washers have a lot to offer. All of Campbell Hausfeld's pressure washers are: Versatile: Helps you complete a variety of cleaning jobs around the home, yard, garage, or job site. Economical: Uses 80% less water than a garden hose. Powerful: Saves time and cleans more effectively than traditional cleaning methods. Gas powered pressure washers are designed for all your tough cleaning jobs. Wheeled for portability, they're easy to move around the home or the jobsite. Their quality gas engines and durable pumps will provide years of reliable service. This gas powered pressure washer is designed for your more demanding cleaning jobs. It provides increased performance and mobility so you can finish your task faster and easier. Powered by a Honda GX160 engine, the pressure washer includes 25 feet of high pressure hose and spray gun.
- Powerful and reliable commercial grade engine that is tough enough for any job
- Commercial pump with solid ceramic plungers and special high pressure seals provide long life pump
- Durable steel construction and pneumatic tires
- Heavy duty cart has on board storage for spray tip and gun plus storage for the lance
- 5 quick connect spray tips and chemical tube that draws soap from 1 or 5 gallon container
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 84 Gallon Capacity
- L-Shape With Narrow Base - L: 60" x W: 30" x H: 24"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Delta PRO Aluminum Chests provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock dual rotary locking system, RSL Rigid Structural Lid and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Recessed hinge allows the lid to fully open when the chest is placed against the bed wall or another object
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- High-strength body protects the locking system and resists damage
- Heavy-duty, reliable Posi-Lift gas springs automatically open the lid for easier, faster access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior
- Universal fit design has tapered lower front and sides to fit better in trucks with bed liners
- All models available with diamond black finish
- L 61"
- H 19.375"
- W 27.625"
International VRT-5606RD 56-inch 6 Drawer Red Tool Cabinet with Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Drawer Slides$579.97
International VRT-5606RD 56-Inch 6 Drawer Red Tool Cabinet with Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Drawer Slides. 45mm ball bearing drawer slides with strong d tente to prevent drawers from accidentally opening. Full width drawer pulls with strong d tentes. All drawers come equipped with pre cut drawer liners. Full length brushed aluminum drawer trim. Aluminum corner trim provides added protectionLearn More
The Quincy MAX QT-7.5: 80 Gallon, Vertical, 7.5 HP, Two-Stage Air Compressor is designed with pressure lubrication, magnetic starter, air-cooled after-cooler, low oil level switch, and electronic tank drain which provides positive lubrication to all critical surfaces. This air compressor is industry leading with 50,000+ hour pump life and has an aluminum head for better heat dissipation. Graphite cylinder and head gaskets provide for a positive sealing and increased performance. The Quincy QT-7.5 has a finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life, with an 80 gallon ASME coded pressure relief valves tank and has a balanced cast iron flywheel for energy efficiency and durability.
- Industrial-duty US-made Baldor motor
- Nema 1 Magnetic Starter
- Capacitor start motor with built-in thermal overload
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 145–175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 1026
- 2-cylinder pump design
- Heavy-duty, easy-to-reach, manual ball valve
- 2-stage belt drive pump with solid cast iron cylinder
- Finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life
- Aluminum head for heat dissipation
- Extra-capacity oil reservoir for low oil temperatures
- Cast iron fly wheel for energy efficiency and durability
- 100% duty cycle
- Splash lubrication
- Air-cooled after-cooler
- Low oil level switch
- Electronic tank drain
- UL & CSA approval on all electrical components
- All Units are Tank Mounted
- ASME-coded pressure relief valves and tanks
- Additional charge for lift gate shipping option
- Ships in heavy-duty protective crate with oil in the pump
Specifications Volts 230 Motor Phase Single Horse Power 7.5 Motor RPM 1750 Amps 40 Maximum PSI 175 Working Pressure (PSI) 145-175 CFM at 175 PSI 22.6 CFM at 100 PSI 23.8 Tank Type Vertical Air Outlet Size 3/4 inch Ball Valve Stage 2 Drive Belt Air Tank Size 80 Gallons After-Cooler Included Drain System Electronic Tank Drain Portable or Stationary Stationary Pump Cast Iron Duty Cycle 100% Pump Life 50,000+ Hours Dimensions 37" L x 24" W x 74" H Shipping Weight Approx. 730 lbs
80-Gallon two stage industrial air compressor delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump features: hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel and splash type lubrication. Also includes an industrial class electric motor and a large capacity 80-Gallon ASME air receiver. A uniquely designed metal belt guard improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degree Fahrenheit over other belt guard designs.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time
- Industrial class electric motor
- Uniquely designed metal belt guard improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degree Fahrenheit over other belt guard designs
- Large capacity 80-Gallon ASME air receiver
- Maximum pressure: 175 PSI; CFM at 175 PSI: 14.6; CFM at 100 PSI: 15.3; RHP: 5.2; voltage: 240 Learn More
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 18 L: 60 1/4
Weight (lbs.): 94
Cubic feet: 6.5
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box mounts over the side rails of your pickup and has 40% more storage space than Lo-Side Boxes.
- 10" to 12" of available space under the box for 4' wide materials.
Dimensions: H: 133 1/2" L: 133 1/2"
Weight (lbs.): 159
- Maximum load capacity 1,000 lbs.
- Tie-down bracket can be bolted wherever you wish.
- Removable pin on rear cross member allows you to quickly take off the rear cross member for loading large materials.