The Sjobergs Duo cabinet is constructed entirely in solid European beech and the two vises can be located in four different positions. The holdfast can be used in both the top and the trestle. With two double rows of bench dog holes and the Sjobergs creative accessories. The Duo is very flexible.
- Powerful steel spindles in the vises give you all the clamping power you need
- A strong bench for the size
- Great for home shop
- Can be set up for left and right handed users
- Made in Sweden
Dimensions: H: 13 1/4'' W: 19 3/4'' L: 60''
Weight (lbs.): 68
Cubic feet: 6.4
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90° cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48" level
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features Clear Coat Armor-Tuf powder coat finish
- Low-profile provides concealed and secure storage for heavy items without greatly reducing truck bed area
- Reinforced construction allows material to be loaded on top of the unit
- Drawer compartments are approximately 9 3/4" wide and can be divided
- ONE-TOUCH® Latch System allows easy, one-hand operation
- The smooth gliding roll-out drawer puts frequently needed items within easy reach without the need to climb up onto the truck bed
- Drawers are weather stripped and each drawer has a load rating of 425 lbs. evenly distributed
Dimensions: H: 12 3/8 W: 29 7/8 L: 48
Weight (lbs.): 294Learn More
UWS TT-100-COMBO 100 Gallon Combo Aluminum Transfer Tank : UWS 100 Gallon Combo Aluminum Transfer Tank is a heavy duty tank designed to transfer non-flammable liquid to on-site vehicles and equipment. It includes optional chests to integrate with the tanks providing added storage without reducing truck bed space. This transfer tanks also combines liquid tank and storage chest into one space efficient design.Learn More
The S Series is designed with the professional in mind. It has all the features needed and expected to meet the requirement of the most demanding applications.Features
- Power (LTP): 7.20 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine Manufacturer: Honda
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Starting system: Recoil, Electric
- Fuel consumption at 100% of load: 0,87 gal/h
- Fuel tank capacity: 8,00 gal
- Running time at 100% of load: 9,2 h
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
Dimensions: H: 150 1/2" L: 150 1/2"
Weight (lbs.): 175
- Requires separate purchase of cross member kit specific for Chevy, Dodge, Ford and Ford Super Duty trucks.
- Assembles and installs in approximately 1 hour and works great with bedliners because it mounts on the bed rails.
- Maximum load capacity 1,000 lbs.
Dee Zee Combo Tanks - The convenience of a utility chest connected to a liquid transfer tank. Constructed of Brite-Tread aluminum with an UltraBlack powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- L: 56" x W: 30" x H: 24"
- Combo Tank And Utility Chest
- Add Convenient Storage Bolted Onto A Transfer Tank
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- Transfer Tank Features .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Several Capacity Options Available
- Utility Chest Features .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handles
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29\"H - 41\"H)
- Stainless Steel Bench Top
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 60" W x 29" D x Adjustable Height, 60" Stainless Steel Top
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.