Sound, porosity-free welds with powerful deoxidizers for your work with shielding gases. Great for construction work, farm implement fabrication, shaft buildup, tanks, truck bodies and general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, oily plates.
- Wire Diameter: .024"
- 2lb. Spool
Regular Price: $10.99
Special Price: $9.34Product Features
- Double-rolled thread for faster clamping and increased durability
- Larger swivel pad reduces marring on work surface and increases stability
- Larger handle for greater clamping pressure with less effort and reduced hand fatigue
Constructed of durable and washable 100%-cotton, Hobart welding caps resist sparks and absorb perspiration. These high crown reversible professional welders' hats come in a variety of colors and sizes. The steep bill can be worn to the front, the back or over an ear to provide maximum protection to the welder. Colors and patterns are randomly shipped.Learn More
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price: $13.59
- Wide-opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
Specially designed for pick-up of fine dust like drywall and cement dust or cold ashes, these high quality, disposable filter bags come in packages of two and fit 10-14 gallon vacs.
- 2 Pack
- Fits 10-14 Gallon Tanks
These plated-steel clamps feature very strong springs for excellent clamping power and superior electrical connections. The heavy-duty clamp jaws are connected with a copper woven shunt which allows both jaws to ground the electrical current (#770030 only). Circular-shaped jaw inserts help for clamping onto irregular shapes.Learn More