The Goldblatt Paint/Mud mixer is a tornado shaped speed mixer that is perfect for mixing paint, joint compound, acoustic texture and other types of similar materials. This speedy mixer will thoroughly mix without splashing. The 4-Inch diameter mixing tine has a protective bottom ring to resist bucket damage and material contamination. Use with 1/2-Inch drill.
- Powerful auger action
- Durable, electroplated carbon steel
- Protective bottom ring
- 22-Inch by 1/2-Inch shaft
Rigid 50mm dual cup eye goggles come with #5 shade for acetylene welding. Compact design with elastic headband provides years of trouble-free eye protection.Learn More
Designed to combat your toughest challenge, the Cartridge Filter can be used for dry pick-up and fits Hang Up Vacs, 5 Gallon Contractor Portable, Floormaster Plus, All Around Plus, and the Heavy Duty Portable. Approximate size of cartridge: 5.75" diameter and 5" high.
- For small, dry debris.
- Fits Hang Up Vacs, 5 Gallon Contractor Portable, Floormaster Plus, All Around Plus, and Heavy Duty Portable.
Whether you are searching for hidden treasure or just need some help picking up metal, the Tool Shed Heavy Duty Magnetic Pickup Tool is the item for you!
- 25 lb. capacity
- Comfort grip
- Ranges from 22 inches to over 3 feet long
Replacement 1/2" slip-on Welding Nozzle.
- Hobart Handler #'s 125, 125EZ, 135, 140, 175, 180, 187, 190, 210, 210MVP
- IronMan 210
- Trek 180 and similar Millermatic welders
- 3-1/8-Inch triangular shaped for getting into tight corners and constricted areas
- Carbide grit coated for longer life and durability when aggressively removing wood, tile, adhesives, cement and mortar
- Primarily used for "Grinding/Sanding" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A
- Open Ended Wrench with Ratchet Head
- 5 ° sweep for tight spaces
- Thinner then a Ratchet & Socket
- Simply flip over the wrench to reverse the direction of the ratcheting head
- Come with limited lifetime warranty
The MT 200 C is an all brass pencil tip torch. This torch delivers a fine, concentrated flame for pinpoint heating. The adjustable flame knob allows for flame control and fuel economy. Great for soldering pipe, soft solder, thawing pipes, lighting pilots and grills, and removing paint, tile, and putty.
- Brass pencil tip burner
- Replaceable orifice
- Adjustable flame knob for economy and control
- Solid brass valve body for durability
- Concentrated flame for pinpoint heating
- Use with propane fuel only