Chest Box; Standard; L 60 in. x W 20 in. x H 20 in. Designed To Fit Against Back Of Cab. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts. MicroSeal Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. Aluminum One Piece Tub and Lid. Patented Fully Foamed Lid.Learn More
Additional fees apply. The Single-Lid Series from UWS is a low-profile, crossover box with a single-lid opening for easy access. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open to a full 90 degrees. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a lock on the driver's side that securely protects your gear from the elements and from theft. Single-lid boxes are the more widely preferred style box because of their easily accessible openings, large capacity and convenient features. Model TBSD-63-BLK Black Finish Single-Lid Series Deep Toolbox for Truck Beds by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability. Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty Learn More
Low Profile Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 69 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
The Black Bull 1 Ton Folding Engine Hoist makes moving and positioning bulky objects like car engines and transmissions much easier. This steel Engine Hoist has the strength to hold its own in a professional shop or in the home garage of motor enthusiasts. The Engine Hoist even folds together so it is easy to tuck out of the way when not in use.
The Engine Hoist is equipped with an 1 ton hydraulic ram long stroke jack that gives you over 2,000 pounds of lifting capacity, enough to handle many auto engines. Four position boom extends from 30.7 to 41.7 inches.
- Six, heavy duty, double ball-bearing, steel swivel casters allow the Engine Hoist to roll easily across smooth surfaces
- Folds to just 23 inches for easy compact storage
- Four position boom easily adjusts for any size load, includes clevis grab hook with safety latch, ram, and chain
- Constructed of heavy duty welded steel, 1 ton capacity
- Overall size: 38 in. W x 63.25 in. D x 70 in. H
- Folded size: 31 in. W x 23 in D x 57.5 in. H
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pumps feature
- One-piece cast iron crankcase
- Thermally stable cast iron cylinder body
- Aluminum head & valve plate
- Automotive style ball bearings
- Durable stainless steel reed valves
- Oil level sight glass
- Easily accessible oil fill
- Cast iron balanced flywheel
- Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- Portable units have a 120/240 dual voltage motor (factory wired 120V)
- Stationary units have a 240 volt motor
- Portable units are equipped with quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges, on/off switch, handle and pre-attached wheels
- Stationary units are equipped with tank pressure gauge and on/off switch
- Available in
- 20 gallon vertical and horizontal portable
- 30 gallon vertical portable
- 60 gallon vertical stationary
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Designed To Fit Against Back Of Cab
- Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security
- Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads
- Self Closing Struts
- MicroSeal Stripping Seals Out Moisture
- Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading
- Aluminum One Piece Tub and Lid
- Patented Fully Foamed LidLearn More
Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 60 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Use with EZ-Glide Ladder Rack model 252-3-02, 252-3-01, or 252.Learn More
Dimensions: H: 13" W: 13 ½" L: 46 ¼"
Weight (lbs.): 63
Cubic feet: 3.2
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box that mounts on the side rail of your pick up truck. Can be used separately or in combination with Cross or Saddle Boxes.
- J-hook mounting requires no drilling of holes in the rails.