The commercial aluminum underbody boxes are constructed with a single door option and are specially designed with a channel and bulb seal to keep water out. In addition, the locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security and the coated steel cable allows the door to remain open at a 90 degree angle. Mount it as a traditional underbody or place it topside on the trailer frame or deck. The double door underbody boxes provide a barn-style to allow doors to swing open in the center - mounts beneath vehicle for superior storage.(Dimensions 60x24x24)Learn More
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 18 L: 60¼
Weight (lbs.): 94
Cubic feet: 6.5
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminu, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box mounts over the side rails of your pickup and has 40% more storage space than Lo-Side Boxes.
- 10" to 12" of available space under the box for 4' wide materials.
Regular Price: $789.97
Special Price: $613.77
- Three-point locking system
- High-strength rigid doors
- Tall, reinforced door frames
- Full-length piano hinges
- Rotating T-handles
- High-strength door cables
- New high capacity models
- Fully-welded, reinforced heavy-duty construction
- EPDM automotive-style bulb weather stripping Learn More
- 2000 PSI Max Pressure
- 3.5 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 5HP Baldor electric motor.
- Professional Installation Required
- Engine: 5HP Electric Engine
- PSI: 2000
- GPM: 3.5
- Pump: Comet Triplex Pump
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 18 L: 30 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 42
Cubic feet: 5.4
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Regular Price: $762.97
Special Price: $593.07
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- Gas spring guards and 90 Degrees lid opening
- Deep, beveled edge reinforced lid
- Built-in storage bin on both ends
- Lift-out tool tray
- Drill-resistant round push buttons
- Wide EPDM Live Cell automotive bulb-style weather stripping
- ClearCoat bright models have a hard, clear protective ClearCoat powder coat paint finish Learn More
This 7000 Watt Coleman Powermate Generator is great for home backup situations or power at a jobsite. It features an easy-starting Honda GX 389 CC OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown protection. The 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge provides up to 10 hours run time @ 50% load. The control panel includes (4) 120V outlets, (1) 120/240V twistlock outlet, and circuit breaker protection. It is equipped with 10" pneumatic wheels and dual-folding handles for convenient portability.Features
- 7000 running watts, 8750 maximum watts
- 389 CC Honda GX Series OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown
- 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge
- Runs up to 10 hours @ 50% load
- Control panel includes (4) 120V outlets, (1) 120/240V twistlock outlet, and circuit breaker protection
- Equipped with 10" pneumatic wheels and dual-folding handle
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
Stop worrying about losing power in your home with the 20kW standby generator system. The 20kW seamlessly provides backup power to your home within seconds of a power outage.
Lights, TVs, washer and dryer — even two 5-ton AC units — are easily and automatically powered by a dependable commercial-grade Vanguard™ engine and new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology. The 20kW system also comes with a 4-year limited warranty for unmatched support.
The industry exclusive dual 200-amp/400-amp transfer switch matches the power of two 200-amp panels or one 400-amp switch. You benefit from less wiring and less installation time, to make the dual 200-amp/400-amp transfer switch the affordable solution.
The Symphony II® dual 200-amp/400-amp switch gives you whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator system.
- Includes Symphony II Dual 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Reliable, commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine handles the most demanding jobs
- Managed whole-house power powers all household appliances plus up to two air conditioners
- Automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Comprehensive limited parts AND labor warranty
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off in event of fire
The SK Series is a truly versatile machine. It can be trailer / truck mounted and is a real asset when electricity is not available. The industrial rated 18 HP Vanguard twin-cylinder electric-start engine provides power to the pump and 12 VDC burner. The Stainless Steel wrapped 1/2" SCH 80 coil heats the water up to 250F. You will experience extended run times with the large 8.0 gallon gas and diesel tanks. An industrial rated belt-drive pump turns at lower RPM resulting in a cooler running and longer lasting pump compared to one that is direct drive. The machine is complete with gun/wand and 50' hose, quick connect nozzles, adjustable thermostat, pressure relief valve, burst disc and pressure sensitive unloader. Requires group U1 235 CCA battery, not included.
- 4000 PSI / 4.8 GPM, Low RPM belt-drive triplex pump
- Commercial Rated V-Twin Electric-Start 570cc Engine
- Large 8-Gallon Fuel Tanks for Extended Run Time
- Includes 50' Hose, Gun, Wand and Spray Tips
- Optional 13" 4-wheel kit #AHSK5
- Requires U1 235CCA Battery
- Adj Thermostat, up to 250F Wet Steam
- Gas Engine / Diesel Fired
- 50-State CARB Compliant