A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders.Learn More
- Retrieves chalk line 3-1/2 times faster than a standard chalk reel
- Crank handle clutch release allows release of the line without spinning the crank handle
- Lightweight ABS impact-resistant case increases durability
- Patented hook storage and door locking mechanism virtually eliminate spills and line tangles
- Twisted cotton line holds more chalk for multiple line strikes
- Holds approximately 2 oz. of chalk
- Assorted reel and chalk combo packs
- .401" Diameter
- 8" Length
Aluminum welding for flat, horizontal and vertical applications. DC (electrode positive) only.
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty. 10
- Curved jaw with built-in wire cutter great for a variety of applications and material shapes.
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
- Convenient wire cutter included
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
- Aluminum reinforced frame
- Rubber magnetic working edge allows for hands-free use on ferrous metal surfaces
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- Tapered ends assure an easy fit into tool belts, tool pouches or work pant pockets
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read in dimly lit work environments
- Oversized frame
- 12" torpedo level features Multi-Pitch® vial reads slope in 1/8" increments
- Length: 12"
- Frame Material: Reinforced Aluminum
- Number of Vials: 3
- Oversized Frame: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- V-Groove: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top-Read: No
- Pitch Vial: No
- Magnets: Strip
For various grades of cast iron, this electrode provides an excellent, non-machinable base pass for subsequent nickel alloy repairs on contaminated cast iron. AC/DC (electrode positive preferred).
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty: 14
Sound, porosity-free welds with powerful deoxidizers for your work with shielding gases. Great for construction work, farm implement fabrication, shaft buildup, tanks, truck bodies and general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, oily plates. Wire Diameter: .030". 2lb. Spool.Learn More