$10.994" Coarse Knot Steel Wire Wheel With 5/8-11 Threaded Arbor Hole. 20,000 RPM Learn More
This flame retardant cotton welding apron includes an adjustable elastic waist strap, convenient pocket and HOBART screen printed above the pocket. The apron measures 24” wide by 36” long and is one size fits most. The style allows for maximum protection and comfort. Apron is packaged in clear protective bag for retail display.Learn More
For various grades of cast iron, this electrode provides an excellent, non-machinable base pass for subsequent nickel alloy repairs on contaminated cast iron. AC/DC (electrode positive preferred).
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty: 14
- .401" Diameter
- 8" Length
The Pace-Setter Finishing Trowels are a great trowel at a value price. Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or the cost-conscious professional. Great for concrete or plaster finishing. The blade is made of tempered carbon steel. The mounting is a rust-resistant aluminum. Comfortable hard-wood handle. 14-Inch by 4-Inch.
- Concrete or plaster finishing
- Comfortable wood handle
- Tempered carbon steel blade
- Rust-resistant aluminum tang
For precision light soldering, polyfoam cutting and heating, craft and hobby projects, electronic repairs, and small household projects. Refillable, uses butane fuel. Simply twists on or off. Great for electronic repair, heating shrink tube, small jewelry repair, automotive repair, general lighting, cooking, hobbies and crafts.
- Refillable, Self-Lighting Micro Butane Torch
- Flame Adjustment
- Continuous Flame Lock
- Built-in Stand and Protective Cap Included
- Convertible Triple Function Tip
- Solder Tip
- Hot Blow
- Precision Flame
- BUTANE FUEL ONLY
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. 5 per package
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
The Goldblatt Rub Brick is crafted with a fluted silicon carbide surface and Pro-Grip handle--making it the preferred brand for many tradesmen. The comfortable, well-contoured handle minimizes fatigue. This rub brick is the fastest, most economical cutting medium known for dressing down all kinds of concrete work. 20 grit. 6" x 3" x 1".
- Fluted silicone carbide stone
- 20 grit square base
- Soft, ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Used for dressing down concrete and removing marks
- Large 6" x 3" base
- Curved jaw with built-in wire cutter great for a variety of applications and material shapes.
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
- Convenient wire cutter included
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.