- 11 CFM offers power
- Variable speed allows controlled operation
- Delivers up to 5,000 blows per minute
- Extended trigger for comfort and easy use
- Steel construction offers lasting strength
- Requires at least 6 SCFM at 90 PSI
- Includes case
- Meets ANSI Standards
- Engraved with the size for future reference
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Great for replacing missing sockets in your toolbox
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Vented Gas Cap. An exact replacement of the gas cap that comes with all Dee Zee tanks. Vented to alleviate pressure from vapor build up. Comes with vented cap and neck.
- Transfer Tank Service Part
- Vented Gas Cap
- Replaces Dee Zee Transfer Tank Cap
- Alleviates Dangerous Build Up of Vapor
- Sold Individually
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 6"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 24 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity: 5
Designed to combat your toughest challenge, the Cartridge Filter can be used for both wet and dry pick-up and fits most Shop-Vac® wet/dry Vacs. Fits full size vacs. Does not fit Hang Up Vacs, 5 Gallon Contractor Portable, Floormaster Plus, All Around Plus, Heavy Duty Portable, 1x1®, BullDog® Portable, Mighty Mini®, Mini Hangup, Hippo®, or All Arounds with 1-1/2 or 2 Gallon tank sizes. Approximate size of cartridge: 8" diameter and 6.5" high.
- Use with smal, dry debris and wet materials
- Fits full size vacs
The Speedway ¼”x50’ air hose is made of high grade polyurethane. This air hose is lightweight and flexible and extremely durable in all climates. The PU hose is reinforced for higher pressure and longer life. The performance of the Speedway air hose is superior over conventional air hoses. This air hose has 360 degrees brass fittings.
- Polyurethane 50’ hose
- Lightweight and flexible
- Durable in all climates
- Reinforced for higher pressure and longer life
- 360 degree brass fittings
This versatile air die grinder gets most grinding a polishing jobs done swiftly and easily! The collet accepts most die grinder accessories on the market for weld breaking, smoothing, deburring, polishing and grinding. Features include a lightweight die-cast aluminum construction for durability, rear exhaust and a paddle trigger making this a must-have tool for automotive grinding.
Average Air Consumption 3 CFM @ 90 PSI Exhaust Location Rear Max Speed 22,000 RPM Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet Size 1/4" Collet Size 1/4" Recommended Hose Size 3/8"
$11.996" X 1" X 1" Arbor, 36 Grit, Type 1 bench grinder wheel. Max RPM 4,100. Vitrified bond, aluminum oxide. Designed for most stationary bench grinders. For general grinding and sharpening applications on mild steel. 1" arbor hole with adapters for 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" arbors. Not for carbide applications. Learn More
Milwaukee® Shockwave™ Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers feature a powerful magnet allowing for a secure grip and unyielding bit engagement. The bits feature color-coded rings for quick and easy size identification and a chamfered edge to allow for fastening in tight spaces. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Package quantity 3.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Strong magnetic tip for secure grip
- Color-coded band for easy size identification
- Chamfered edge for fastening in tight spaces