Delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. It offers 4.0 amp-hours of runtime. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Switch to the REDLITHIUM 4.0 XC Extended Battery Pack to instantly upgrade the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M18 cordless tools.
- (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
The 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery works on the following M18™ tools:
- 2601 - M18™ ½" Compact Drill/Driver
- 2610 - M18™ ½"High Performance Drill/Driver
- 2611 - M18™ ½" High Performance Hammer Drill/Driver
- 2620 - M18™SAWZALL® Recip Saw
- 2630 - M18™ 6 ½" Circular Saw
- 2650 - M18™ ¼" Hex Impact Driver
- 49-24-0171 - M18™ Work Light
- 0880-20 - Cordless Vac
- 4.0 Amp hour - 72 Watt hour battery
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
Increased Performance and Quieter Operation!
Shop-Vac Ultra Pro vacs are built to perform on the jobsite or in your garage. Packed with features like extra on-board storage and heavy duty tools and filters. Extra-large inlet for optional 3-1/2" accessories.
- Cord Length: 18 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Super Quiet
- Hose Size: 2.5" Diameter
- Warranty: 4 Years
- Tank Drain
- Lock-on Hose
- Blower Feature
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- Air Flow: 210 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 60 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 12Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 390
- 120 Volts
- 2-1/2" Dia. X 8' Lock-On hose
- (2) 2-1/2" extension wands
- 14" floor nozzle
- 8" utility nozzle
- crevice tool
- elbow grip
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
The most Compact Hammer Drill/Driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-3/4" length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging jobsites. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/01,800 RPM
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
Specifications Voltage 18V Length 7-3/4" Height 7-3/5" Weight 3 lbs LED Light Yes Peak Torque 500 in-lbs Chuck Type 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock Package Type Tool Only (No Battery or Charger Included) Speed 0-400/ 0-1,800 RPM
The Metal Man Professional Auto-Darkening welding helmet has all the features the professional welder expects and customized graphics for a look that they want.
This fully automatic helmet gives the user the ability to make adjustment to important controls such as shade, sensitivity, and delay. The grind feature also allows the user to wear the helmet while grindingLearn More
This powerful 8.0 amp 1/2 in. drill has the construction and performance to eliminate any other 1/2 in. drill in its category.
- 1/2" Magnum® Drill
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key with Holder
- Powerful 8.0 amp motor, 0 to 850 rpm, variable speed control
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck
- All metal gear case and diaphragm
- 8 ft. 3-wire rubber cord
- 360° locking side handle
- Ergonomic textured grip and two finger trigger for user comfort and balance
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load Speed: 0-850 RPM
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Wood Capacity-Auger Bit: 1-1/2"
- Wood Capacity-Self-Feed Bit: 2-9/16"
- Metal Capacity-Hole Saw: 2"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Spindle: 1/2 in.-20
- Gear Train: Double
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Trigger Lock: On
- Spindle Lock: No
- Soft Grip Handle: No
- Length: 12-13/64 in.
- Tool Weight: 5.4 lbs.
UWS Ladder Racks are designed to transport ladders, pipes, sidings etc effectively. They are made of aluminum square tubes which provide long lasting durability. These racks have the capacity to hold 125 lbs and are very robust. They feature a rust resistant coating are easy to install. Model # LADDERRACK Features: Designed to transport ladders, pipes, sidings etc Made of aluminum square tubes Capacity to hold 125 lbs max Easy installation Rust resistantLearn More