- Curved jaw with built-in wire cutter great for a variety of applications and material shapes.
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
- Convenient wire cutter included
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
This RapidAir MaxLine 3/4" Union Fitting is for quick and simple installation of air compressor tubing. It features a double O-ring and nickel-plated brass.
- Max PSI: 175
- Coupler Size: 3/4"
This 3/4" male NPT straight fitting connects MaxLine 3/4" tubing. It has a double o-ring for a tight, leak-proof seal. It is made of nickle-plated brass and resists corrosion.
- Operating Pressure: 175 PSI at 70° F/ 140 PSI at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Compatible with most compressor oils
These MaxLine 3/4" Pipe Clamps are designed to fit 1" OD tubing. Their single mounting screw hole allows for quick installation. Reccomended spacing is 4 to 5 feet.
- Made of nylon material
- Single mounting screw hole
- For MaxLine 1" OD x 3/4" ID tubing
- 10 per Pack
Replacement 1/2" slip-on Welding Nozzle.
- Hobart Handler #'s 125, 125EZ, 135, 140, 175, 180, 187, 190, 210, 210MVP
- IronMan 210
- Trek 180 and similar Millermatic welders
- Sounds loud 105dB alarm.
- Musical tone alarm option.
- 6-foot sensor wire. Water sensing probe end may be suspended at any level in sump crock by attaching supplied weight.
- Wall-mount anchors keep alarm dry.
- Low battery signal.
- Uses standard 9V battery, not included.
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. 5 per package.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
For high-deposition requirements, this stick electrode is ideal for applications requiring light penetration and faster travel speeds. It runs in all positions on AC or DCEN (straight) or DCEP (reverse) polarity. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Size: 1/8". 5b. Plastic.Learn More