The EZ-TIG 165i is a complete 230V AC/DC welding package that offers a unique single knob control making it the quickest and easiest AC/DC TIG welder to set up and use. Just plug it into 230 VAC, connect the gas, select the material and thickness, and you are ready to weld. It has superior weld performance from 22 gauge to 3/16 in. (.81 mm to 4.8 mm) in both AC (aluminum) and DC (steel/stainless steel/chromoly). The EZ-TIG 165i is a light weight inverter-based design that includes a foot control.
- EZ to use interface with one knob and one switch control
- AC output for superior aluminum welding, DC output for mild and stainless steel
- Fan-On-Demand to only have the fan run when needed reducing dust/debris being pulled into the unit
- Infinite amperage control for broader operating range with finer control
- Inverter-based power source provides a more consistent welding arc while using less power
- Weighs only 50 lb. (23 kg) so it's EZ to take anywhere
- HF start to allow for a non-contact arc start to eliminate tungsten and material contamination
- Auto-postflow to provide optimum shielding based on welding amperage without waste or need for adjustment
- Automatic high temperature shutdown
Comes complete with:
- Inverter based power source with primary cord and plug attached
- 12.5 ft (3.8 m) Legacy 17 Weldcraft TIG torch
- Foot-operated control using the RFCS-RJ45 Remote Foot Control
- 12 ft. (3.7 m) work cable with clamp
- Regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Gas regulator, flowmeter and shielding gas hose
- 1 Phase
Material Thickness: Welds 22 gauge to 3/16 inch in both AC (aluminum) and DC (steel/stainless steel/chromoly).
Skill Level: High
- Auto Body Repair
- Auto Body Fabrication
- Home Hobby
- Metal Art
- Vocational Training
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle:
- 150 A at 16 VAC
- 150 A at 16 VDC
- Welding Amperage Ranges AC/DC: 10 - 165A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output:
- AC-230V: 21A
- DC-230V: 23A
- H: 17 in (433 mm)
- W: 9 7/8 in (251 mm)
- D: 23 7/8 in (608 mm)
- Net Weight: 50 lb (23 kg)
- Easy to open or close 650-pound load-carrying capacity drawer with 1,000-pound rated rear bearings and 250-pound rated front conveyor bearings
- Grip-and-Release drawer stop safety system controls drawer movement
- Extra heavy-duty drawers with 10-gauge steel back and 12-gauge steel front, bottom and sides
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed drawer fronts
- 14-gauge steel drawer cabinet reinforced with top and bottom 12-gauge steel channels for superior strength and durability
- Rain gutter channel surrounds the drawer opening to direct moisture around the opening
- Full automotive bulb-style weather stripping seals out moisture and dust to protect the contents
- Tough Armor-Bite powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- Compressor CFM: 16.8 @ 175 psi
- 175 psi maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals.
The AirForce™ 700i is an economical plasma cutting system for all conductive metals. Inverter-based design and reliable technology pack a lot of performance into a very portable package. The Airforce™ 700i plasma cutting system is excellent for light and heavy industrial users. Automated operations are also well within its range. Unit is compatible with engine-driven welders when powered with a 240 V generator power outlet of 8 kW or more.
Compared to the complexities of an oxy fuel cutting torch system, plasma cutting is easy
- Cuts faster than oxy fuel
- More precise cut, thinner kerf, less slag to clean up
- Smaller heat-affected zone for less warping
- No gas pressure settings or flame tuning needed
- No preheating of metal prior to cutting
- Input Power - 208-230 VAC, 50 amp circuit, single phase
- New Inverter Design - Powerful cutting ability at just over half the weight of prior model (AirForce 625). Weighs only 31.4 lbs.
- Capable with Engine-Driven Welders - Capable of cutting 3/8 to 5/8 in. mild steel when powered by an engine-driven welder with a 240 V generator power outlet of 8 kW or more.
- New Ergonomic Torch - The new HP-70 torch is designed for increased comfort, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Post-flow Air Cooling - Cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand - Runs only when needed reducing dust/debris pulled into unit.
- Wind Tunnel Technology - Prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Built to withstand tough working environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will increase as environmental temperature decreases.
- Cable Management Strap - Secures torch, work cable and power cord to make transporting easy and convenient.
- Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) - Provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (±15%) for steady and cleaner ending cuts.
- Power Factor Correction - Expands operator’s work area via extension cords while minimizing nuisance trips caused by voltage drops.
- HP-70 torch with 16.5ft (5m) lead and consumables
- 16.5 ft (5 m) heavy duty work clamp
- 10 ft. (3 m) power cord with 230 VAC, 50 A plug
- Sheet Metal
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 50% Duty Cycle: 40 A, at 140 VDC
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 400 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz: 208 V -33, 230 V 30
- kVA: 6.8
- kW: 6.6
- Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure: 4.8 CFM (136 L/min) at 90 –120 PSI (621–827 kPA) Recommended
- H: 11-1/4 in. (286 mm)
- W: 8-1/4 in. (210 mm)
- D: 14-1/4 in. (362 mm)
- Net Weight: 700i w/torch: 31.4 lb (14.2 kg)
- Ship weight: 35.8 lb (16.2 kg)
The S Series is designed with the professional in mind. It has all the features needed and expected to meet the requirement of the most demanding applications.Features
- Power (LTP): 6.00 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine Manufacturer: Honda
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Starting system: Recoil
- Fuel consumption at 100% of load 0,77 gal/h
- Fuel tank capacity 8,00 gal
- Running time at 100% of load 10,4 h
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
The IronMan™ 230 is a total redesign of the full-size MIG platform, outperforming the competition on arc quality, voltage control, duty cycle and value. It delivers 30-250 amps of pure power in a heavy duty cabinet. The arc of the new IronMan™ 230 is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent. The IronMan™ 230 easily runs aluminum – just add the optional Hobart DP-3545-20 spool gun and you’re ready to weld aluminum from 18 gauge to 1/2".
For improved feedability with aluminum wires or for extended reach with other wires add the Hobart 3545-20 spool gun with its 20 ft. cable length.
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/2 inch material in a single pass
- Excellent aluminum welding with optional Hobart DP-3545-20 spool gun, also provides extended reach with other wires
- Twelve-tap voltage control allows for a smooth easy-to-control arc
- Infinite wire feed speed control for precise adjustment of penetration and weld bead shape
- Comes complete with 200 amp gun and built-in running gear/cylinder rack
- Unique spool hub makes changing from 2, 10, 33 and 45 lb. wires spools a snap with a tool-less brake tension knob and automatic wire alignment
- Built-in thermal overload protects the unit
- Reversible drive rolls: two grooves for two wire sizes on one drive roll. Decreases spare parts and changeover time
- Hinged door for easy access to wire drive system for spool and drive roll changes
- Aluminum wire drive system delivers 0 – 700 IPM wire feed speed
- 15 ft. (4.6 m), 200 amp MIG gun
- 5 ft. (1.5 m) gas hose with fitting
- 10 ft. (3 m) primary input cable with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- .030/.035 in. dual groove drive roll
- Extra contact tips
- Built-in running gear/cylinder rack
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
Material Thickness: Welds 24 gauge up to 1/2 inch
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 60% Duty Cycle: 175 A at 25.5 VDC
- Current Range: 30 - 250 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 35 V
- Wire Feed Speed Range: 0 - 700 IPM
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 200 V - 37
- 230 V - 32.5
- kVA - 7.4
- kW - 6.3
- H: 31 ½ in. (800 mm)
- W: 18 7/8 in (479 mm)
- D: 36 1/2 in (927 mm)
- Net Weight: 185 lb (84 kg)
This exclusive, lightweight aluminum storage solution conveniently increases your storage space by placing small equipment at your fingertips without the need to crawl inside the van. Drawer dividers provide an extensive array of organizing options.
- Each Drawer Compartment Measures 4 1/4" H x 10 1/2" W x 46 1/2" L
- Unit Measures 6 3/4" H x 48" W x 49" L
The Quincy QT-5 80 Gallon 5HP 2 Stage Air Compressor is designed with pressure lubrication, which provides positive lubrication to all critical surfaces. This air compressor is industry leading with 50,000+ hour pump life and has an aluminum head for better heat dissipation. Graphite cylinder and head gaskets provide for a positive sealing and increased performance.The Quincy OT-5 has a finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life, with an 80 gallon ASME coded pressure relief valves tank and has a balanced cast iron flywheel for energy efficiency and durability.
- Industrial-duty US-made Baldor motor
- Capacitor start motor with built-in thermal overload
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 145–175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 942
- 2-cylinder pump design
- Heavy-duty, easy-to-reach, manual ball valve
- 2-stage belt drive pump with solid cast iron cylinder
- Finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life
- Aluminum head for heat dissipation
- Extra-capacity oil reservoir for low oil temperatures
- Cast iron fly wheel for energy efficiency and durability
- 100% duty cycle
- Splash lubrication
- UL & CSA approval on all electrical components
- ASME-coded pressure relief valves and tanks
- Additional charge for liftgate shipping option
- Ships in heavy-duty protective crate with oil in the pump
Specifications Volts 230 Motor Phase Single Horse Power 5 Amps 28 Maximum PSI 175 Working Pressure (PSI) 145 - 175 CFM at 175 PSI 17.2 CFM at 100 PSI 17.7 CFM at 90 PSI 18.6 Tank Type Vertical Air Outlet Size 3/4 Inch Ball Valve Stage 2 Drive Belt Air Tank Size 80 Gallons After-Cooler Not Included Drain System Manual Portable or Stationary Stationary Pump Cast Iron Duty Cycle 100% Pump Life 50,000+ Hours Dimensions (Inches) 37" Long x 24" Wide x 74" High
Get instant access to tools and materials without having to crawl in and out of your truck, and easily position materials inside your vehicle for maximum loadability with a BED RAT® Sliding Platform. Whether you're on the jobsite and want easy access to a convenient rollaway work surface, or are making deliveries and want easy access to a large inventory of tools and cargo, the BED RAT Sliding Platform also conveniently fits your truck and your trade. BED RAT Sliding Platforms come in three sizes to conveniently fit the type of work you do and all are made with the same heavy-duty construction:
- Rails are mounted on heavy-duty ball-bearing rollers that have been vibration-tested for maximum loadability
- Total load capacity with weight evenly distributed is 750 lbs.
- Available to fit full-size and compact pickups
- Features a full 70% extension
- Steel 10"-high side and back panels have the Brite White finish and keep materials from rolling off the deck
- Decking material is not included - 3/4" plywood is recommended
Dimensions: H: 4 3/4 W: 44 3/4 L: 90
- Fits all Full-size long wheel base and extended vans.
International VRB-7515BU 75-Inch 15 Drawer Blue Tool Cabinet with 6 Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Drawer Slides. 45mm ball bearing drawer slides with strong d tente to prevent drawers from accidentally opening. 65-Inch by 2-Inch casters-4 swivel, 2 fixed. Thick rubber work surface. 22-Inch deep drawers, with double drawer slides on all drawers over 4-Inch in height. Aluminum corner trim provides added protection.Learn More