Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals.
The AirForce 40i plasma cutter features an inverter design that is both lightweight and powerful. The product also features an ergonomic trigger safety, more efficient air consumption, and economically priced XT40R torch consumables. The 40i requires 230 V, 50 A input power and compressed air delivery of at least 4.8 scfm @ 90-120 psi. Maximum cutting of mild steel is 7/8 inch at 50% duty cycle for heavy-duty production requirements.
Compared to the complexities of an oxy fuel cutting torch system, plasma cutting is easy.
- Cuts faster than oxy fuel
- More precise cut, thinner kerf, less slag to clean up
- Smaller heat-affected zone for less warping
- No gas pressure settings or flame tuning needed
- No preheating of metal prior to cutting
- XT40R Torch - Designed for increased comfort with an ergonomic trigger safety, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Pilot Arc Controller - Allows you to cut expanded/perforated metals, as well as painted or coated surfaces, without retriggering the torch.
- Wind Tunnel Technology - Prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
- Fan-On-Demand - Cooling system operates only when needed reducing power consumption and contaminants drawn into the machine.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) Circuitry - Draws up to 30% less amperage for the same cutting range as compared to the competition. PFC expands operators work area via extension cord, while minimizing nuisance circuit breaker trips caused by voltage drops.
- LVC Line Voltage Compensation - Provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (±15%) for steady and cleaner-ending cuts.
- Internal Gas/Air Filter and Regulator - Controls amount of usage and flow of air or gas.
- Starts Without High Frequency - Protects unit by not interfering with or damaging controls or computers.
- Diagnostic Lights - LED lights for quick troubleshooting of pressure, power and cup situations.
- Cable Management Strap - Secures torch, work cable and power cord to make transporting easy and convenient.
- Postflow Cooling Circuit - Extends life of consumables and torch by cooling them with postflow air after trigger is released.
- Compatible with Engine-Driven Welders - Capable of cutting 3/8–5/8 in. mild steel when powered by an engine-driven welder with a 240 V generator power outlet of 8 kW or more.
- Hobart's 5/3/1 Industrial Warranty - Five-year manufacturer warranty on transformers, stabilizers and generators; three years on electronics (drive motors, rectifiers); and one year on guns (MIG and plasma torches).
- 12-ft. (3.7 m) XT40R hand-held torch
- 12-ft. (3.7 m) work cable with clamp
- Extra consumables
- 10-ft. (3 m) power cord with plug
- Easy-to-connect, built-in gas/air filter and regulator for extra protection
- Light Construction
- Body Shops/Fabrication
- Rated Output at 50% Duty Cycle: 40 A, at 140 VDC
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 400 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz: 208 V -33, 230 V 30
- kVA: 6.8
- kW: 6.6
- Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure: 4.8 CFM (136 L/min) at 90 –120 PSI (621–827 kPA) Recommended
- H: 11-1/4 in. (286 mm)
- W: 8-1/4 in. (210 mm)
- D: 14-1/4 in. (362 mm)
- Net Weight: 40i w/torch: 31.4 lb (14.2 kg)
- Ship weight: 35.8 lb (16.2 kg)
The IronMan™ 230 is a total redesign of the full-size MIG platform, outperforming the competition on arc quality, voltage control, duty cycle and value. It delivers 30-250 amps of pure power in a heavy duty cabinet. The arc of the new IronMan™ 230 is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent. The IronMan™ 230 easily runs aluminum – just add the optional Hobart DP-3545-20 spool gun and you’re ready to weld aluminum from 18 gauge to 1/2".
For improved feedability with aluminum wires or for extended reach with other wires add the Hobart 3545-20 spool gun with its 20 ft. cable length.
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/2 inch material in a single pass
- Excellent aluminum welding with optional Hobart DP-3545-20 spool gun, also provides extended reach with other wires
- Twelve-tap voltage control allows for a smooth easy-to-control arc
- Infinite wire feed speed control for precise adjustment of penetration and weld bead shape
- Comes complete with 200 amp gun and built-in running gear/cylinder rack
- Unique spool hub makes changing from 2, 10, 33 and 45 lb. wires spools a snap with a tool-less brake tension knob and automatic wire alignment
- Built-in thermal overload protects the unit
- Reversible drive rolls: two grooves for two wire sizes on one drive roll. Decreases spare parts and changeover time
- Hinged door for easy access to wire drive system for spool and drive roll changes
- Aluminum wire drive system delivers 0 – 700 IPM wire feed speed
- 15 ft. (4.6 m), 200 amp MIG gun
- 5 ft. (1.5 m) gas hose with fitting
- 10 ft. (3 m) primary input cable with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- .030/.035 in. dual groove drive roll
- Extra contact tips
- Built-in running gear/cylinder rack
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
Material Thickness: Welds 24 gauge up to 1/2 inch
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 60% Duty Cycle: 175 A at 25.5 VDC
- Current Range: 30 - 250 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 35 V
- Wire Feed Speed Range: 0 - 700 IPM
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 200 V - 37
- 230 V - 32.5
- kVA - 7.4
- kW - 6.3
- H: 31 ½ in. (800 mm)
- W: 18 7/8 in (479 mm)
- D: 36 1/2 in (927 mm)
- Net Weight: 185 lb (84 kg)
This Mobile Wash Skid is ready for your choice of SK Hot Mobile Wash Skid machines. It couldn't be easier...Buy this complete Wash Skid Package, bolt it to your trailer or slide it in a full-sized truck bed and go to work. The 12-gauge powder coated frame includes a pre-plumbed seamless polyethylene water tank. We also include an 1-1/2" 80 mesh filter and an 1-1/2" quick drain valve. As a complete package, you will also receive two Stainless Steel hose reels, 100' garden hose and a 50' high pressure hose.
- Fits SK Hot Water Machines
- Includes 2) Stainless Steel Hose Reels, 100' Garden Hose
- Fits in the Bed of Most Pickup Trucks, Load & Go
- Powder Coated Chassis
- Includes 1-1/2" Quick Drain Valve
- Includes 1-1/2" 180 Micron Filter
NOTE: Pressure Washer NOT included. This SKU is for the Tank Skid ONLY.Learn More
The Quincy QT-5 80 Gallon 5HP 2 Stage Air Compressor is designed with pressure lubrication, which provides positive lubrication to all critical surfaces. This air compressor is industry leading with 50,000+ hour pump life and has an aluminum head for better heat dissipation. Graphite cylinder and head gaskets provide for a positive sealing and increased performance. The Quincy QT-5 has a finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life, with an 80 gallon ASME coded pressure relief valves tank and has a balanced cast iron flywheel for energy efficiency and durability.
- Industrial-duty US-made Baldor motor
- Combo start motor with built-in thermal overload
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 145–175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 942
- 2-cylinder pump design
- Heavy-duty, easy-to-reach, manual ball valve
- 2-stage belt drive pump with solid cast iron cylinder
- Finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life
- Aluminum head for heat dissipation
- Extra-capacity oil reservoir for low oil temperatures
- Cast iron fly wheel for energy efficiency and durability
- 100% duty cycle
- Splash lubrication
- UL & CSA approval on all electrical components
- ASME-coded pressure relief valves and tanks
- Additional charge for lift gate shipping option
- Ships in heavy-duty protective crate with oil in the pump
Specifications Volts 230 Motor Phase Single Horse Power 5 Amps 28 Maximum PSI 175 Working Pressure (PSI) 145-175 CFM at 175 PSI 17.2 CFM at 100 PSI 17.7 CFM at 90 PSI 18.6 Tank Type Horizontal Air Outlet Size 2/4 inch Ball Valve Stage 2 Drive Belt Air Tank Size 80 Gallons After-Cooler Not Included Drain System Manual Portable or Stationary Stationary Pump Cast Iron Duty Cycle 100% Pump Life 50,000+ Hours
Low noise makes the Powerhouse Professional PH4000Ri/E Inverter Generator (64211) great for campground use and areas with noise restrictions. Inverter-equipped for safe use with electronic equipment. Run at variable speed for fuel economy or at constant speed for 100% power. Powerful engine runs RV and home appliances and up to a 15K-BTU air conditioner. Electric start, recoil start or remote start up to 75 ft. away. 4,000 peak watts/3,600 running watts.
- Electronic fuel injection
- 4000 peak watts/3600 running watts
- Electric, recoil and remote start
- Will run a 15K BTU A/C
- Digital display with self-contained diagnostic system
- Wheelbarrow style for easier handling
- Pneumatic tires
- Larger battery (12Ah) for better cold weather starting
- Cast aluminum “Mag” wheels
Included Accessories: Oil Jug, 12 V Charge Cable, Spare Spark Plug, Spark Plug Wrench & Handle, Screw Driver, Owner’s Manual, Quick Start Guide, Oil Drain Extension, Key Fobs.
AC Output: Rated / Max (Watts) 3600 / 4000 W Continuous Run Time (hr)
(Full Load / 1/4 Load)
8.9 / 18 hrs Dry Weight (lbs) 160.2 lbs Generator Dimensions 19.5”H x 18.1” W x 24.4”D Noise Level @ 23 ft.
(Zero Load / Full Load)
64.2 / 73.3 dB Automatic Low Oil Shutdown Yes Certifications EPA, CSA, CARB, ISO, IC, FCC Choke No DC Output 12 V-8.3 A Electric Circuit Breaker Inverter Controlled & Panel Mounted Engine Type Single Cylinder, 4-stroke OHV, Air-Cooled, Gasoline Fuel Economy Switch Fuel Type Unleaded Gasoline Fuel Tank Capacity (gal) 4.50gal Horsepower (hp) / Displacement 6.8 hp / 270 cc Ignition System True Electronic Ignition Max Current (A) 33.3 A Max Output (kW) 4.0 kW Oil Capacity (oz) 33.8 oz Oil Type 0W-30, 0W-40 below 32º F. 10W-30, 15W-30 above 32º F. Overload Reset Switch Yes Primer Bulb No Rated Current (A) 30 A Rated Frequency (Hz) 60 Hz Rated Output (kW) 3.6 kW Rated Voltage (V) 120 V Receptacles One120, 20 A 5-20R Duplex & One 120 V, 30 A L5-30R Starting System Remote, Electric, & Recoil
- 55" W x 30" D x 26 3/8" H
- Available in Black and Blue
- 2 gas lifts to support top lid
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Full extension drawers use heavy-duty ball bearing slides
- 300-600* lbs. load rating per drawer (*all deep drawers with double slides)
- Full-width, extruded, polished aluminum drawer pulls
- Secure, tubular coded lock system
- EVA drawer liners
Unit does not include switch, chord, and plug. Industrial grade Comet triplex pump with oil sight glass and oil drain plug. Includes quick connect coupler, water inlet with a clear bowl filter for easy inspection, and chemical injector. The pump features an adjustable pressure unloader, and external bypass hose. (Pump Model# FWS4030E) Durable powder coated steel frame with anti-vibration rubber foot and frame cutouts to easily change engine oil. ADDITIONAL FEATURES: 4 quick-connect nozzles in 0, 15, 40, and soap nozzle. Low pressure chemical injector, along with a soap nozzle, adds soap or chemical to the water stream. 50 foot steel wire braided hose with quick connect fittings. Industrial-grade 5,000 PSI rear entry spray gun and 3/8" inch quick connect inlet. 36 inch spray lance with insulated grip and 1/4 inch quick connect outlet. 13 inch tubed pneumatic tiresLearn More
Kufo Seco 5 HP 3,990 CFM 1 phase 220V Vertical Bag Dust Collector uses its powerful motor to extract dust created by various machines with four-inch dust collection ports, top filter bag filters fine dust
- Industrial-quality construction effectively handles collection of wood chips and sawdust
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
7" X 1
4" X 4
5" X 2
70" X 29" X 30"
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
20.97 CUBIC FEET
19.5 x 48 (3) / 19 x 31 (3)
78" x 38"x 95"
International VRB-7515BU 75-Inch 15 Drawer Blue Tool Cabinet with 6 Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Drawer Slides. 45mm ball bearing drawer slides with strong d tente to prevent drawers from accidentally opening. 65-Inch by 2-Inch casters-4 swivel, 2 fixed. Thick rubber work surface. 22-Inch deep drawers, with double drawer slides on all drawers over 4-Inch in height. Aluminum corner trim provides added protection.Learn More
- Low-profile provides concealed and secure storage for heavy items without greatly reducing truck bed area
- Reinforced construction allows material to be loaded on top of the unit
- Drawer compartments are approximately 9 3/4" wide and can be divided
- ONE-TOUCH® Latch System allows easy, one-hand operation
- The smooth gliding roll-out drawer puts frequently needed items within easy reach without the need to climb up onto the truck bed
- Drawers are weather stripped and each drawer has a load rating of 425 lbs. evenly distributed
Dimensions: H: 12 3/8 W: 39 5/8 L: 48
Weight (lbs.): 383Learn More