Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $139.99
AR383 Features: Cold water electric pressure washer. Constructed of Copper, Aluminum and Plastic. Includes an accessory kit complete with gun, adjustable jet nozzle, high pressure hose and lance with foam dispenser. With a two-wheel trolley mounted unit with handle and hose reel. Automatic safety valve with pressure shut-off at pump head. -Total Stop System (TSS) for automatic start/stop. Attachable foamer/soap bottle. Equipped with a 3 axial-piston wobble plate pump, long-lasting induction motor, gun-wand. Gun wand assembly with a fully adjustable spray head, detergent tank, water filter, detergent injector kit and high pressure hose. -Rotary nozzle and TSS standard. GFCI and automatic safety valve with low pressure by-pass is standard on all blue clean models. Max. Volume: 1.5 GPM. Max. Pressure: 1,900 PSI. Universal electric motor 120 Volts, 60 HZ, 11 Amps. Annovi Reverberi Triplex 3 axial-piston wobble plate pump with tempered stainless steel plungers. Manual Sheet Instruction Sheet.This product is under warranty to the original retail consumer against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one) year ands a complete “bumper to bumper” warranty including the spray gun,the high-pressure hose and all accessories from the date of purchase.The warranty is not transferable or assignable. This warranty covers replacement parts. This limited one year warranty applies only toproducts used in consumer applications and is void in rental or any commercial application. Reasonable care must be used in conformity with operation and maintenance instructions in the owner’s manual and quick start guide. Failure to follow these instructions will void this warranty.
- Triplex Plunger pump with axial wobble plate
- Total Stop System for automatic start/stop
- Trolly with wheels
- Accessory holder
- Water filter adapter
- Quick connect garden hose adapter
- Universal electric motor
- Adjustable spray head with special fan jet settings
- Foam soap dispenser
- Turbo nozzle lance
Specifications PSI 1900 GPM 1.51 Horsepower 1.5 Amps 14 Motor Type Universal 120V 60HZ Temperature 122 degrees F Weight 28 Measurements 15.1 x 11.8 x 31.43
This Milwaukee 18V Lithium-Ion Battery works on the M18™ Cordless Tool System and has 3.0 Amp Hours of run-time. This battery powers over 40 Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools. Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features Overload Protection, a Temperature Management System, Individual Cell Voltage Monitoring, Discharge Protection and a Battery Fuel Gauge.
- 3.0 Amp hour - 54 Watt hour battery
- Voltage: 18V
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Best in class construction
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
Add a bit of sophistication to your kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop with the AmeriHome 2 Piece Bar Stool Set in glossy black. Sleek silhouettes with polished mirror-like chrome bases and shiny black molded seats give this set a clean, modern, loft-like style. These bar stools are designed with comfort in mind. With large 14.75 inch wide molded ABS plastic 360 degree seats, built in footrests and an adjustable height of 22.5 to 31 inches. Great features that make these bar stools comfortable for everyone.
- 2 modern loft-like style bar stools
- Adjustable height from 22.5 to 31 in.
- Maximum seat back height 36 in.
- 14.75 in. ABS plastic 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity each
EWC2 - Mini Welding Cabinet
The Metal Man mini welding cabinet helps keep your shop organized by stowing all your welding tools and accessories. It is designed for the welder to sit on top of cabinet, has a 7 1/2in. gas cylinder configuration, and is on wheels and casters for easy maneuvering.
A keyed storage cabinet helps to secure your welding helmet and other welding accessories. Two cable holders provide easy access to welding cables.Learn More
The Tilt-Lok™ handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- Circular Saw Blade
- Hex Blade Wrench
- New exclusive TILT-LOK™ main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 pounds net weight - lightest 7-1/4 inch, 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load RPM: 5,800
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Capacity at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Capacity at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Electronic Brake: No
- Blade Side: Right
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Wood
- Spindle Lock : Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16"
- Cord Type: 9 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Tool Weight: 10.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17.5 lbs
Truly an over achiever, this cordless LITHIUM-ION SAWZALL® powered by an M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ battery offers up to 75 more cuts per charge and is designed to cut up to 30% faster with less vibration. The 2620 features a patented gear-protecting clutch, which absorbs impact and extends the life of the tool. The QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp provides quick and efficient blade changes while the variable speed trigger optimizes speed for different applications. Weighing only 6.4 lbs., the saw is designed for maximum power, operator comfort and convenience.
- 2620-20 Sawzall® M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw -Bare Tool
- Patented Gear-Protecting Clutch extends the life of the tool
- Lever Action QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time
- Variable Speed Trigger
- Voltage: 18V
- Stroke Length: 1"
- SPM: 0-3,200
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Length: 17 ¾"
- Tool Weight: 6.4 lbs
- Among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs
- 15 amp motor, powerful enough for even the toughest applications
- 57° beveling capacity with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- 2 9/16 " Depth of cut capacity provides additional versatility of applications
- Anti-snag Ball bearing lower guard provides smooth guard operation and long life in harsh environments
- Toughcord provides longer durability against cord pull outs
- Integrated dust blower function cleans the line of sight during cutting
- Durable high grade Aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts
- Clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle
- On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy access to the wrench
Amps 15Amps Max Watts Out 1,950W No Load Speed 5,200rpm Bevel Capacity 57° Bevel Stops 45° / 22.5° Rear Pivot No Electric Brake No Blade Diameter 7 1/4" Depth of Cut at 90° 2.55" Depth of Cut at 45° 1.9" Tool Weight 8.8lbs
- Carbide tipped 7 1/4" blade
- Blade wrench
- Instruction user manual
- Quiet Operation
- Ideal for punch-out, trim, & finish applications
- Maintenance Free
- Sealed unit- no need to change the oil in the compressor pump
- Weighs only 22 pounds- easy to transport & store
- Powers many air tools: brad & finish nailers, staplers, etc.
- 3 years for consumer use; 90 days commercial use
- Limited to materials and/or workmanship
- 1 Gallon Air Tank With Top-Mounted Gauges & Connector
- Gauges for tank & tool pressure are easy to read
- Quick connector for simple hose connection
- Pressure Regulator
- Easy to reach, top mounted knob turns pressure up or down
- Plugs Into Household 120 Volt Outlet
- Only needs a 3 amp circuit; use in any 3 prong outlet