Maximum Strength From Steel Construction. Self Stabilizing Comes FULLY Assembled
- Machine Shops
- Temporary Tables
- Set-up Size - 31" L x 23 3/4" W x 29" H
- Folded Size - 31" L x 8" W x 6 1/8 H
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders. Size: 5/32". 5lb. Plastic.Learn More
A light to medium penetrating all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions, on carbon steel. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity or DCEN (straight) polarity. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Good for general, all-purpose applications and joints with poor fit-up. Size: 1/8". 5 lb. PlasticLearn More
- Fast Release™ is 2x easier to open, has a no-trigger release, and offers one hand operation, includes convenient wire cutter
- Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places.
- Ideal for precision work and hobbies.
- The no-slip ProTouch™ grip provides comfort and leverage while reducing vibrations and hand fatigue.
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work.
- Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle