Regular Price: $22.99
Special Price: $18.39
This 3/8" Butterfly Air Impact Wrench from Tool Shed is perfect for those hard to reach places. With its compact design, and easily accessible butterfly throttle you can change directions effortlessly. It has a max speed of 10,000 RPM and 8 speeds it can handle up to 1/2" bolts.
Max Torque 75 Ft-Lb Free Speed 10,000 RPM Average Air Consumption 3 CFM @ 90PSI
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $17.99
Metric 12-pc socket set includes: 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 16mm, 17mm, 19mm, 21mm, 22mm, 24mm, and metal storage case
- Use with 1/2" impact wrench and 1/2" ratchet
- Chrome vanadium steel
- Fully hardened, 6 point Deep
- 1 Year Warranty Learn More
Everyday tasks can be easier to complete with the AmeriHome 34 inch Reaching Tool. Reach for lightweight items that are up high and out of reach, pick up objects off the floor, or retrieve bits and pieces that have fallen into hard to reach places. A trigger locking mechanism helps secure the suction cups at the end of the reaching tool into place, so you get what you are reaching for the first time. With a lightweight and durable aluminum construction, this reaching tool can pick up something as thin as a piece of paper and as large as 5 inch wide. Folds in half for easy storage.
- Set includes six 34 inch reaching tools
- For reaching for large and small objects, high or low, folds in half for storage
- Lightweight and durable aluminum construction
- Trigger lock helps secure suction cups in position
- Save your back from aches and pains
- Fits into tight spaces
Dimensions (open) 34" L x 7" W x 6" H Dimensions (folded) 17" L x 3.25" W x 7" H
Make theater-style popcorn for the whole family to enjoy with the AmeriHome 6 Quart Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper. The stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle pops up to 6 quarts of light, fluffy popcorn in 3 minutes. That’s almost as fast a popping in the microwave. Add flavored oil and salt to make gourmet flavors for a fraction of the retail cost. The Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper is easy to use. Simply heat vegetable or canola oil and whole kernel popping corn on your stove-top burner, then turn the hand crank when you start to hear the popcorn popping. The wooden handle keeps your hand from burning while heating on the stove. Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it.
- Stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle
- Pops up to 6 qt. of light Fluffy popcorn on your stove top in 3 minutes
- Heat popping corn and vegetable oil over the stove top, then crank
- Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it
Enjoy more of the autumn apple harvest with the AmeriHome Hand Crank Apple Peeler. Take the family and kids out apple picking and make fresh apple pies, apple sauce and cobblers when you get home. The polished steel Apple Peeler makes it quick and easy to core, peel and slice an entire bushel of fruit. The Hand Crank Apple Peeler is easy to use. Just screw the zinc alloy base to any counter or table top not more than 1.5 inch thick. Slide the apple onto the 3-prong fork and rotate handle. The core slicer can be removed or added to make slicing easier and an adjustable flat blade makes paring easy.
- Quick and easy tool to core, peel and slice apples
- Easily mounts to table or counter top not more than 1.5 inch thick
- Great for making fresh apple pies, apple sauce or cobblers
- Constructed of drop forged steel, fully polished
- Single piece steel handle and head
Extend the life of your tools by keeping them inside and off the ground. This hanging rack can be easily mounted on a wall in your shed, garage or basement to accommodate long-handled tools and organize smaller tools, such as screwdrivers, pliers and other hand tools.
- Two 25-1/2" channels
- Five separate large-tool holders that snap into the channel
- One small-tool holder that snaps into the channel
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $24.99Product Information:
- Pressure Regulated for consistent performance
- TS3000 self- igniting torch
- 14.1 oz. propane-filler cylinder
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More