- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2-in ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
This popular 1/2 inch Hammer-Drill is now available in a kit with an impact resistant carrying case. This Hammer-Drill features a two mode selection switch for hammer-drilling in concrete or rotation only for drilling in wood. It also offers a synchronized gear shift for high speed or high torque. The compact ergonomic design has a soft grip handle and two finger trigger switch for greater operator comfort. This tool is ideal for setting concrete screw fasteners and drilling small holes for anchors. It can also be used in the drilling only mode for holes in wood, steel and plastic.
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key
- 1/2 in. capacity; 7.5 amp motor
- Trigger speed control in two ranges: 0-1350 rpm, 0-22,000 bpm; 0-2500 rpm, 0-40,000 bpm; reversing
- Hammer with rotation or rotation only
- Self-stop brush system
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 7.5
- No Load RPM: 0-1,350/0-2,500
- No Load BPM: 0-20,000/0-40,000
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw: 3-3/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit: 1/2"
- Concrete Capacity: 3/4"
- Selfeed Bit Capacity: 1-3/4 in.
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Cord Type: 10 ft. Fixed
- Trigger Lock: Yes
- Length: 13 in.
- Tool Weight: 6.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 11.9 lbs.
EWC2 - Mini Welding Cabinet
The Metal Man mini welding cabinet helps keep your shop organized by stowing all your welding tools and accessories. It is designed for the welder to sit on top of cabinet, has a 7 1/2in. gas cylinder configuration, and is on wheels and casters for easy maneuvering.
A keyed storage cabinet helps to secure your welding helmet and other welding accessories. Two cable holders provide easy access to welding cables.Learn More
The Milwaukee 2601-21 M18 Cordless LITHIUM-ION Compact Drill Driver has been built to withstand tough jobsite conditions. Longer run-time and fewer battery changes maintains momentum while you're working and prevents unscheduled breaks. The tool balance, weight, and grip have been optimized to reduce fatigue. Superior bit grip prevents frequent bit retightening and lost bits. Contains 2601-21 Compact Drill, 1 Compact Red Lithium Battery, M18/M12 Multivoltage Charger and Case.
- All Metal 1/2 in single sleeve ratcheting chuck
- 0-500/0-1,500 RPM
- Compact Length (7-3/4 in.) fits in tight areas
- 4-Pole frameless motor delivers 425 in-lbs of peak torque
- Built-in LED light illuminates work surfaces
- Includes: 2601-21 compact drill, 1 compact red lithium battery, M18/M12 multivoltage charger and case
- Compatible Batteries: Compact (48-11-1815), Extra Capacity (48-11-1828)
- Compatibile Chargers: M18/M12 Multivoltage (48-59-1812), M18 AC/DC (2710-20)
- Heavy duty, oil lubricated, direct drive pump
- Easy access oil fill
- Oil level sight glass
- Durable cast iron cylinder
- No belts or pulleys to replace
- Long life induction motor wired 120 volt; plugs into standard outlet for quick and easy use
Drill and fasten up to 35% faster with the only tool in its class that has an all-metal locking chuck. The powerful M12 cordless lithium-ion 3/8” drill/driver delivers 275 in-lbs of torque – up to 25% more torque than the competition – and 0-400/0-1,500 RPM. Its compact, lightweight and durable design means greater comfort and efficiency on the jobsite. The all-metal single-sleeve ratcheting chuck offers superior bit grip, so you won’t have to stop for bit retightening or lost bits.
The onboard LED light and fuel gauge help you increase productivity and avoid interruptions. The REDLITHIUM Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The kit includes two M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, a 30-minute charger and carrying case.
- (1) M12™ Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8” Drill/Driver (2410-20)
- (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Carrying Case
- Powerful Milwaukee® Motor: Drills and fastens up to 35% faster with up to 25% more torque than the competition
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- 2-Speed Metal Gear Box: Select the correct drilling speed for the material and accessory, from 0-400/0-1,500 RPM
- Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck: All-metal 3/8” chuck optimizes grip strength and reduces slippage
- Built-in LED Light: Illuminates surfaces for faster, more efficient work
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 7.3"
- Peak Torque: 275 in-lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- Chuck Type: 3/8" Metal Single Sleeve
- Speed: 0-400/0-1,500 RPM
18-Volt 1/4-in Hex Shank Quick Release Drive Cordless Impact Driver
- Frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and light weight design allows to get into tight spaces when performing applications
- 1330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
Delivering a best-in-class 850 in-lbs. of torque in a compact, lightweight package and weighing less than 2.5 lbs, the 2450-22 is powerful enough to drive fasteners up to 75% faster and offers up to 2X longer run-time. Weighing only 2.3 lbs, the compact size and weight allows access to tighter areas and reduces user fatigue. A 12V LITHIUM-ION battery and 0-3,000 IPM provide longer run- time and more impacts per minute for optimum performance. Additional features include an Battery Fuel Gauge that displays the remaining run time and a built-in LED Light illuminates the work surface.
- 12V Lithium-Ion battery offers longer run-time and lighter weight
- 0-2,000 RPM variable speed trigger
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
- Built-in LED Light illuminates work surface
- Quiet Operation
- Ideal for punch-out, trim, & finish applications
- Maintenance Free
- Sealed unit- no need to change the oil in the compressor pump
- Weighs only 22 pounds- easy to transport & store
- Powers many air tools: brad & finish nailers, staplers, etc.
- 3 years for consumer use; 90 days commercial use
- Limited to materials and/or workmanship
- 1 Gallon Air Tank With Top-Mounted Gauges & Connector
- Gauges for tank & tool pressure are easy to read
- Quick connector for simple hose connection
- Pressure Regulator
- Easy to reach, top mounted knob turns pressure up or down
- Plugs Into Household 120 Volt Outlet
- Only needs a 3 amp circuit; use in any 3 prong outlet
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control