- Versatile tool for stripping paint and varnish, soften caulking and putty for removal, remove adhesive labels. Thawing pipes, gutters, freezers, or radiators. Loosening rusted nuts and bolts. Speed-dry epoxy, cement, or any damp surface, and more
- Powerful 12.5 Amp Motor
- Air reduction nozzle concentrates heat.
- Deflector nozzles protect glass and other surfaces.
- Reflector nozzle speeds thawing of pipes.
- 3-position rocker type switch for high temp, off and low temp.
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: (2) Deflector Nozzles, (1) Reflector Nozzle and (1) Air Reduction Nozzle
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power 12.5 Amp
- Output: 750/ 1500 Watts
- Air Temperature: 572 / 1000 °F
- Air Volume: 10/17 cu. ft. / min.
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
Professionals and hobbyists alike can benefit from this air drills's 1700 RPM of power! Featuring a convenient fingertip reverse, this air tool also includes a keyed chuck and key to hold a variety of bits for your light metal or woodworking projects. This 3/8" air drill is perfect for any home hobby shop, professional metalworking or carpentry.
Color Silver Exhaust Location Bottom Max Speed 1700 RPM Air Inlet 1/4" Chuck Size 3/8"
The 4-in-1 Drywall Hanging Tool is a versatile multifunction tool that includes a utility knife, Philips screwdriver, keyhole saw, sanding rasp, and rugged nylon pouch.
- Aluminum body is lightweight and durable
- Quick change blade utility knife
- Steel lock mechanism
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
The 100' Steel Fast Back is ready to deliver. With 3 to 1 high speed rewind, this tape makes sure you are measuring accurately and moving on to your next job. The 9201 has a compact, ergonomic case design and a multifunction ring and claw end hook. It also features Komelon's nylon coated steel blade with de-burred edges for maximum protection and prevention of corrosion and cracking. When speed and accuracy count, make sure to choose Komelon's Steel Fast Back.
- 3:1 High speed rewind
- Compact, ergonomic case
- Nylon coated blade with multifunction ring and claw end hook
- 100' x 3/8"
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM
- Color coded hand grips, end-caps and cover plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: Yes
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes