This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
- Heavy Cast Iron Base for Stability
- ON/OFF Switch with Removable Safety Key
- 5/8” Chuck Handles Larger Bits
- 3-Spoke Spindle Travel Handle with Built-In Adjustable Depth-Stop
- Easy- to-use Rack-and-Pinion Table Height Adjustment
- Table Tilts up to 45 Degrees Right or Left
- 12 Speeds Gear Box for Versatility
- 3.85 Amp Induction Motor For Quiet, Smooth Performance
- 2 Year Warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: Chuck Key, Allen Wrenches and Drift Key
- Rated Power: 120V~ /60 Hz, 3.85 Amp
- No Load Speed: 12 Speeds (300- 2900 RPM)
- Chuck Size: 5/8” (16 mm)
- Spindle Travel: 2-3/8” (60mm)
- Swing: 10” (254 mm)
- Table Movement: 45° bevel, 360° swivel
- Table Size: 7-5/8” x 7-5/8” (200 mm x 200 mm)
- Base Size: 14” x 9-1/4 ” (355mm x 235 mm)
- Max. Distance from Spindle end to Surface of table: 11-3/8” (290 mm)
- Max Distance from Spindle end to surface of base: 16-1/4” (414 mm)
- Max Distance from Spindle Axis to Surface of Column: 5 ” (127 mm)
- Net Weight: 55 Lbs.
Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench w/ Friction Wring - Bare Tool 2663-20$169.00
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrenches provide industry leading power in a compact size. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor and a powerful impact mechanism, the 2662-22 and 2663-22 deliver 450 ft-lbs of torque. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1900 RPM & 0-2200 IPM. The 2662-22 has a 1/2” anvil with detent pin to achieve superior socket retention, while the 2663-22 has a 1/2”anvil with friction ring for quick and easy one-handed socket changes.
- M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench w/Friction Ring - Bare Tool 2663-20
- Milwaukee® Designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers 450 ft- lbs of torque
- Compact Size Light Weight: 8-7/8” Length and 5.2 lbs
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers maximum run-time
- 1/2” Anvil w/Friction Ring: Provides quick and easy, one-handed socket changes
- Voltage: 18V
- Anvil Size: 1/2" Square
- Anvil Type: Friction Ring
- Torque: 450 ft-lbs
- RPM: 0-1,900
- IPM: 0-2,200
- Length: 8-7/8"
- Tool Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Steel wire reinforced.
- Complete with 1/4" brass quick coupler & plug.
- Cut & burn resistant.
Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
Max Temp: 200(deg)F
Couplers: BrassLearn More
Dee Zee Tool Box - Wheel Well Box. Adds storage while leaving your bed open for hauling cargo. Constructed of strong Brite-Tread aluminum. Lockable lift-up lid on a sturdy piano hinge. Fits 6' and 8' bed pickups.
- Specialty Series Wheel Well Tool Box
- Fits Behind The Truck Wheel Well
- Driver or Passenger Side Applications Available
- Sturdy Piano Hinge Lid
- Raw Aluminum Finish
- Lockable Lift-Up Lid
- Does Not Interfere With Most Tonneaus Covers
- L: 37" x W: 7.75" x H: 19.5" ; Vol: 2.2 cu. ft.
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The TALFMSB48 is a 70” flush mount side bin truck tool box for a full size truck. Strong, lockable T-handle protects valuables. Aerodynamic styling complements today’s sleek truck designs. Also ideal for use as an utility box or storage locker for SUV.
- Fits full size trucks
- Strong, lockable T-handle protect valuables
- Aerodynamic styling complements today's sleek truck design
- Ideal for use as an utility box or storage locker for SUV
- Heavy-Duty SteelTruss™ load supports conects rail, cross and leg bars for up to 1,800 pounds of carrying capacity
- Dual-Center load bars provide the strength and stability to carry up to 40% more load than traditional single bars
- Strong, secure, and durable. The new industrial grade 2" square tube steel rack is the right tool for the job.
- AllSurface™ Rust-Resistant Coating covers all steel surfaces, inside and out, for longer product life and rust-free appearance
- Full-Length Bed Rail better utilizes bed wall capacity and disperse loads evenly for added strength and safety
- Hardened high-gloss powder coat finish provides a second layer of protection to all outer rack surfaces
- Swing or Remove Rear Bar allows tall items to be loaded easily and conveniently into the pickup bed
- Universal Truck Fit ensures precise fit on all full-size and compact trucks through our innovative adjustable rack mounts
- Quick and easy installation requires no cutting and limited assembly
- Angled at bottom of front and side walls to accommodate sloped bed walls and wheel wells
- Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design