This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
Dee Zee Tool Box - Wheel Well Box. Adds storage while leaving your bed open for hauling cargo. Constructed of strong Brite-Tread aluminum. Lockable lift-up lid on a sturdy piano hinge. Fits 6' and 8' bed pickups.
- Specialty Series Wheel Well Tool Box
- Fits Behind The Truck Wheel Well
- Driver or Passenger Side Applications Available
- Sturdy Piano Hinge Lid
- Raw Aluminum Finish
- Lockable Lift-Up Lid
- Does Not Interfere With Most Tonneaus Covers
- L: 37" x W: 7.75" x H: 19.5" ; Vol: 2.2 cu. ft.
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Comet Axial BXD for 4.0 to 7.0 HP horizontal direct drives with a 3/4″ engine shaft.
PSI: 2,900 Max
Engine Size: 135 to 200cc
UPC #: 816403003117
Box Weight: 12.2 lbs
Box Size: 11.5″ x 7.5″ x 8.5″
Pallet QTY: 120 pcs
Units Per Layer: 20 pcsLearn More
- Universal Lid for Left or Right
- Keyed locks protect valuables
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect the truck's finish
- Gaskets keep out dirt and water
- Lockable stainless steel T-handle
We named this mechanic’s creeper the Rough Rider™ because it works great where no other creeper had gone before…outdoors and off the pavement! But happy mechanics, farmers, truckers, police officers, RV’ers, off-road, auto enthusiasts and aircraft owners who have been forced to get out and get under in less-than ideal situations just call it the “off-road creeper.”
The secret of the Rough Rider™’s unmatched mobility on rough terrain lies in the unique shape of the one-piece molded body, which allows large, specially designed 5-3/8” diameter wheels and cradles the user about 2-7/8” above the ground, just the right amount of ground clearance for typical outdoor work sites. The extra wide(1-3/8”), high flotation tires don’t sink in soft surfaces and the large diameter wheels roll easily over gravel, dirt, or broken pavement—where ordinary creepers get stuck dead in their tracks. Each custom-molded wheel has a heavy-gauge steel caster frame with roller swivel bearings for strength where it counts, an oil-impregnated sintered steel axle bearing, and a molded-in-place 1-3/8” wide tire.
The ribbed body has all of the features and benefits of the original Bone™ creeper, and is molded of a state-of-the art engineering grade co-polymer to resist the effects of common solvents and cleaning is as easy as a casual wipe at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Rough Ride™r is available now from major auto, industrial and truck tool & equipment dealers, as well as leading tool catalog outlets. The Rough Rider™ is also widely used by State Highway Patrol and Inspection units, as well as the US Military, who ordered over 2,000 units in 2006 alone!
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- 5 1/4” diameter 1 5/16” wide casters
- Made in the USA!
- Custom wheels with soft, grippy and treaded TPE tires
- 250 lb. rating per wheel
- 2 7/8” ground clearance
- 4 5/16” bolts fasten through a plate – won’t break
- Outboard wheels won’t tip or flip
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 400 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Weight - 20 lbs.
- Dimensions 47” Long x 25 1/2” Wide x 7 1/2” High (Assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $188.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranty applies against manufacturer defects.
- 4,000 pounds rate line pull, roller fairlead included
- Permanent magnet motor (1.4 HP, 12V DC) with cam action spooling clutch
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable (49 feet x 7/32 inch)
- Planetary gear train (180:1 gear ratio)
- Accessories: Roller fairlead, power in/out mini rocker switch with cables and contactor and universal mounting channel
- 1 hour charger for 7.2V to 18V DEWALT battery packs (except Univolt®)
- Runs off of 7.2V to 18V DEWALT batteries making it a cordless radio
- The DEWALT 3 - stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Power outlets offer more versatility for jobsite power
- AM/FM Digital Tuner with LCD display, built-in clock, and 15 station memory presets
- High efficiency weather resistant speakers with dual bass ports for maximum bass and range
- Auxiliary port allows connection to CD Players, MP3 Players, and portable satellite receivers with an audio cable (cable not included)
- Dual pivoting 11" flexible antenna provides more durability and better reception
- 15.0 Amp/4.0 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides overload protection, increasing performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed horizontal "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- 45° pivoting fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts
- Steel base allows users to weld jigs or stops directly onto the base
- Spindle lock allows users to make wheel changes quickly and easily saving time and money
- Integrated top handle allows the saw to be carried around easily
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows the head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position
- Adjustable spark guard allows the users to direct sparks away from the work area
- On-board wheel change wrench provides convenient storage while reducing the risk of lost wrenches
- Compression spring provides smoother movement and increased durability versus torsion springs
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,800 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Quick Lock Vise: Yes
- Wheel Arbor: 1"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Max Capacity:(Round)4-1/2"
- Max Capacity:(Rectangular)4-3/4" x 5-1/3"
- Tool Length: 21"
- Tool Weight: 35 lbs
- Horsepower: 4.0 HP
- 14" abrasive wheel