- Output Range 65 to 200A AC
- 10-Percent Duty Cycle @ 180A
- 1 year warranty
- 230V 41 Amp 60 Hz Input Power
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 14 x 20 inches
Regular Price: $199.98
Special Price: $179.98
The Dewalt DCK240C2 Combo Kit is versatile enough to handle most drilling and driving applications. This kit includes a Dewalt DCD771 1/2 in. Drill/Driver and a DCF885 1/4 in. Impact Driver. Both tools are part of the Dewalt 20-Volt MAX system and are compatible with all 20-Volt MAX batteries, chargers and accessories.
- DCD771 high performance motor delivers 300 units watt Out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-450 and 1500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- 1/2 in. single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength
- DCF885 1-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck accepts 1 in. bit tips
- 3 LED light ring with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- DCD771 20-Volt Maximum 1/2 in. drill/driver
- DCF885 1/4 in. impact driver
- (2) 20-Volt Maximum lithium-ion 1.3Ah battery packs
- 20-Volt Maximum charger
- Contractor bag
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
The new Milwaukee Orbital Super Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw has a high powered 13 amp Milwaukee built motor for fast orbital cutting action. The variable speed trigger provides 0 to 3000 strokes per minute with a 1-1/4 in. stroke. The 6536-21 is counter balanced for smoother operation with less vibration. A gear protecting clutch allows the saw to withstand impacts, lengthening the life of the tool. The QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes, and an impact resistant carrying case provides room to store a variety of accessories.
- Super SAWZALL® Recip Saw
- Carrying Case
- 13 Amp Milwaukee Built Motor
- Orbital Cutting Action
- Variable Speed Trigger, 0-3000 SPM
- 1-1/4 in. Stroke
- Counter Balanced/Gear Protection Systems
- QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp
- Amps: 13.0
- Stroke Length: 1-1/4"
- No Load SPM: 0-3,000
- Orbital Action: Yes
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Yes
- Constant Speed Technology: No
- Counter Weight: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Adjustable Shoe: Yes
- Dial Speed Control: No
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Keyless Adj Shoe: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Counter-Balance: Yes
- Impact Protection: Yes
- Length: 18-3/4 in.
- Tool Weight: 9.8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 lbs.
The Metal Man Arc 200 is a 230V powered, 200 Amp AC Stick Welder. This machine is capable of welding up to 3/8 inch mild steel in a single pass. It is capable of welding electrode sizes from 1/16 inch up to 5/32 inch. There is a built in cart that makes it easy to move this machine to the work site.
With built-in Thermal Overload protection this machine is reliable and affordable.
- 25 ft. recoil air hose
- Blow gun with safety nozzle, inflation needle and adapter fitting
- Dual tire chuck
- Quick coupler, male and female thread connector
- Thread sealant
- Keyed locks protect valuables
- Heavy-duty gas shocks provide smooth opening every time
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Available in Bright or Black finish
The General International 2 HP 11 Gallon Vertical oil-lubricated Air Compressor, brings power and functionality to your worksite at home or away. With a 3400 RPM motor speed, Quick connect fitting, Rubber grip handle with rugged all terrain wheels, the model AC1104 is easy to transport and use in even the most space constrained work environments. Oil-lubricated single cylinder pump for durability and long life─triple the pump life of comparable oil-free compressors. General Solid cast iron cylinder air compressors are built to withstand the rigors of the home, farm, and job-site. Designed with heavy users in mind, most models are portable and are designed for hand-carry or are wheeled. The AC1104 is Ideal for dusting, inflation, air brushing, stapling finish nailing and can operate air ratchets, small impact wrenches, air hammers & spray guns. In addition, the powerful 2HP AC1104 is strong enough to operate small grinders & sanders. It's 11 Gallon, compact vertical tank takes up less space in your garage or shop. A top rubber grip handle and 6 inch oversized wheels makes it easy to move from one job to the next. Operating at 6 CFM @ 40 PSI & 4.8 CFM at 90 PSI, this small compressor packs a punch! Automatic thermal protection overload guards against low voltage drops and power surges. Contractor grade compressors can be utilized for a myriad of purposes, but are primarily engineered to power nail-guns. Includes a 2 year limited warranty.
- 2HP- 11 Gallon Vertical Tank
- Oil Lubricated
- Solid cast Iron Single Pump Cylinder
- Oil Sight Glass
- Air Delivery: 6cfm @40psi, 4.8cfm @90psi
- Max Pressure: 115psi
- Duty cycle: 50/50 (on/off)
- Oversized 6 inch no flat wheels & handle for pull-behind portability
- Rubber foot stabilizer
- Motor: 1500 W, 120V, 60Hz, Amps: 12.5
- No Load Speed: 3400rpm, Auto Start/Stop
- Quick connect fitting
- Dual Gauges for controlled air pressure
- Outlet size: 3/8" ID
- Direct Drive Pump
- Thermal overload protector and safety valve
- CSA Listed, Tough Powder Coated Tank
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- 15.0 Amp/4.0 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides overload protection, increasing performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed horizontal "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- 45° pivoting fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts
- Steel base allows users to weld jigs or stops directly onto the base
- Spindle lock allows users to make wheel changes quickly and easily saving time and money
- Integrated top handle allows the saw to be carried around easily
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows the head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position
- Adjustable spark guard allows the users to direct sparks away from the work area
- On-board wheel change wrench provides convenient storage while reducing the risk of lost wrenches
- Compression spring provides smoother movement and increased durability versus torsion springs
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,800 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Quick Lock Vise: Yes
- Wheel Arbor: 1"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Max Capacity:(Round)4-1/2"
- Max Capacity:(Rectangular)4-3/4" x 5-1/3"
- Tool Length: 21"
- Tool Weight: 35 lbs
- Horsepower: 4.0 HP
- 14" abrasive wheel
Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench w/ Friction Wring - Bare Tool 2663-20$169.00
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrenches provide industry leading power in a compact size. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor and a powerful impact mechanism, the 2662-22 and 2663-22 deliver 450 ft-lbs of torque. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1900 RPM & 0-2200 IPM. The 2662-22 has a 1/2” anvil with detent pin to achieve superior socket retention, while the 2663-22 has a 1/2”anvil with friction ring for quick and easy one-handed socket changes.
- M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench w/Friction Ring - Bare Tool 2663-20
- Milwaukee® Designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers 450 ft- lbs of torque
- Compact Size Light Weight: 8-7/8” Length and 5.2 lbs
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers maximum run-time
- 1/2” Anvil w/Friction Ring: Provides quick and easy, one-handed socket changes
- Voltage: 18V
- Anvil Size: 1/2" Square
- Anvil Type: Friction Ring
- Torque: 450 ft-lbs
- RPM: 0-1,900
- IPM: 0-2,200
- Length: 8-7/8"
- Tool Weight: 5.2 lbs
VIAIR's 250C Industrial Grade (IG) 12V compressors feature an innovative patents pending head design for better heat dissipation and are specifically designed to fill reservoir tanks. All IG compressors are certified CE spec. and feature outstanding sealing properties against the elements. Additionally, all IG compressors are equipped with a separate stainless steel braided PTFE-lined leader hose and check valve assembly that protects the compressor against high amperage restarts. This unit is oil-less and is rated at 13.8 volts to a charging car battery.
Please take a look at the Product Manual tab for manuals, dimensional drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Max. Air Tank Size: 2.5 Gallon
- Max. 12V Amp Draw: 11 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Dimensions: 7.4"L x 3.9"W x 6.75"H
- Net Weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Vibration Isolators
- Mounting Hardware
- Heavy Duty 1/4" NPT Check Valve
- Stainless Steel Braided
- PTFELined Leader Hose
- Air Line for Remote Mount Air Filter
- Remote Mount Air Filter Assembly
- (2) Replacement Air Filter Elements
- Installation Instructions
Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 0.88 6 0 25.0 6 10 0.81 7 1.0 22.6 7 20 0.78 7 2.0 21.0 8 30 0.73 8 3.0 19.0 9 40 0.67 9 4.0 17.3 10 50 0.65 9 5.0 15.4 10 60 0.60 10 6.0 14.2 11 70 0.55 10 7.0 12.5 11 80 0.52 10 8.0 11.3 11 90 0.49 10 9.0 10.3 11 100 0.45 11 10.0 8.7 11 110 0.41 11 120 0.39 11 130 0.36 11 140 0.32 11 150 0.29 10 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 1.0 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 105 PSI 1 min. 50 sec. (± 10 sec.) 85 to 105 PSI 27 sec. (± 05 sec.) 0 to 145 PSI 2 min. 45 sec. (± 10 sec.) 110 to 145 PSI 1 min. 05 sec. (± 05 sec.) 2.5 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 105 PSI 4 min. 45 sec. (± 10 sec.) 85 to 105 PSI 1 min. 05 sec. (± 05 sec.) 0 to 145 PSI 7 min. 05 sec. (± 15 sec.) 110 to 145 PSI 2 min. 35 sec. (± 10 sec.)