- Output Range 65 to 200A AC
- 10-Percent Duty Cycle @ 180A
- 1 year warranty
- 230V 41 Amp 60 Hz Input Power
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 14 x 20 inches
This Milwaukee 18V Lithium-Ion Battery works on the M18™ Cordless Tool System and has 3.0 Amp Hours of run-time. This battery powers over 40 Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools. Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features Overload Protection, a Temperature Management System, Individual Cell Voltage Monitoring, Discharge Protection and a Battery Fuel Gauge.
- 3.0 Amp hour - 54 Watt hour battery
- Voltage: 18V
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Best in class construction
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- Heavy-Duty SteelTruss™ load supports conects rail, cross and leg bars for up to 1,800 pounds of carrying capacity
- Dual-Center load bars provide the strength and stability to carry up to 40% more load than traditional single bars
- Strong, secure, and durable. The new industrial grade 2" square tube steel rack is the right tool for the job.
- AllSurface™ Rust-Resistant Coating covers all steel surfaces, inside and out, for longer product life and rust-free appearance
- Full-Length Bed Rail better utilizes bed wall capacity and disperse loads evenly for added strength and safety
- Hardened high-gloss powder coat finish provides a second layer of protection to all outer rack surfaces
- Swing or Remove Rear Bar allows tall items to be loaded easily and conveniently into the pickup bed
- Universal Truck Fit ensures precise fit on all full-size and compact trucks through our innovative adjustable rack mounts
- Quick and easy installation requires no cutting and limited assembly
Dee Zee Tool Box - Wheel Well Box. Adds storage while leaving your bed open for hauling cargo. Constructed of strong Brite-Tread aluminum. Lockable lift-up lid on a sturdy piano hinge. Fits 6' and 8' bed pickups.
- Specialty Series Wheel Well Tool Box
- Fits Behind The Truck Wheel Well
- Driver or Passenger Side Applications Available
- Sturdy Piano Hinge Lid
- Raw Aluminum Finish
- Lockable Lift-Up Lid
- Does Not Interfere With Most Tonneaus Covers
- L: 37" x W: 7.75" x H: 19.5" ; Vol: 2.2 cu. ft.
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The Metal Man Arc 200 is a 230V powered, 200 Amp AC Stick Welder. This machine is capable of welding up to 3/8 inch mild steel in a single pass. It is capable of welding electrode sizes from 1/16 inch up to 5/32 inch. There is a built in cart that makes it easy to move this machine to the work site.
With built-in Thermal Overload protection this machine is reliable and affordable.
Regular Price: $199.99
Special Price: $179.99
33-inch aluminum trailer tongue box provides superior security and weather-tight storage for tools and accessories. Deep recessed hinge allows the box to fully open against a rail or trailer wall. Offset gas spring lid lifts for easier access. Full weaLearn More
We named this mechanic’s creeper the Rough Rider™ because it works great where no other creeper had gone before…outdoors and off the pavement! But happy mechanics, farmers, truckers, police officers, RV’ers, off-road, auto enthusiasts and aircraft owners who have been forced to get out and get under in less-than ideal situations just call it the “off-road creeper.”
The secret of the Rough Rider™’s unmatched mobility on rough terrain lies in the unique shape of the one-piece molded body, which allows large, specially designed 5-3/8” diameter wheels and cradles the user about 2-7/8” above the ground, just the right amount of ground clearance for typical outdoor work sites. The extra wide(1-3/8”), high flotation tires don’t sink in soft surfaces and the large diameter wheels roll easily over gravel, dirt, or broken pavement—where ordinary creepers get stuck dead in their tracks. Each custom-molded wheel has a heavy-gauge steel caster frame with roller swivel bearings for strength where it counts, an oil-impregnated sintered steel axle bearing, and a molded-in-place 1-3/8” wide tire.
The ribbed body has all of the features and benefits of the original Bone™ creeper, and is molded of a state-of-the art engineering grade co-polymer to resist the effects of common solvents and cleaning is as easy as a casual wipe at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Rough Ride™r is available now from major auto, industrial and truck tool & equipment dealers, as well as leading tool catalog outlets. The Rough Rider™ is also widely used by State Highway Patrol and Inspection units, as well as the US Military, who ordered over 2,000 units in 2006 alone!
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- 5 1/4” diameter 1 5/16” wide casters
- Made in the USA!
- Custom wheels with soft, grippy and treaded TPE tires
- 250 lb. rating per wheel
- 2 7/8” ground clearance
- 4 5/16” bolts fasten through a plate – won’t break
- Outboard wheels won’t tip or flip
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 400 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Weight - 20 lbs.
- Dimensions 47” Long x 25 1/2” Wide x 7 1/2” High (Assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $188.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranty applies against manufacturer defects.
Having the parts you need for a day’s work is a lot easier with these sturdy bin cabinets and parts cases. Keep spare bins and cases filled in your shop so the crew is ready to roll in the morning.
- Dimensions: 12" H x 17" W x 11 3/4" L
- 9 Drawers
- 1 hour charger for 7.2V to 18V DEWALT battery packs (except Univolt®)
- Runs off of 7.2V to 18V DEWALT batteries making it a cordless radio
- The DEWALT 3 - stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Power outlets offer more versatility for jobsite power
- AM/FM Digital Tuner with LCD display, built-in clock, and 15 station memory presets
- High efficiency weather resistant speakers with dual bass ports for maximum bass and range
- Auxiliary port allows connection to CD Players, MP3 Players, and portable satellite receivers with an audio cable (cable not included)
- Dual pivoting 11" flexible antenna provides more durability and better reception