This wrench has an open end head on one end of the wrench a closed head on the other end. The size is marked on both side of the handle (front and back) to identify the size easily. These wrench are great to to build your set or replace a lost wrench in your toolbox. This wrench comes with a limited lifetime warranty for added value.Learn More
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Replacement Latch. A stainless steel, locking latch. Use as a replacement for Dee Zee tool boxes. Three latching styles to replace your existing paddle handle. Comes with keys, weather resistant gasket and rivets for installation. Latches may optionally be installed with bolts and nuts (not provided).
- Tool Box Service Part
- Stainless Steel Tool Box Latch
- Replaces Dee Zee Tool Box Paddle Handle Latch
- Three Latching Style to Choose From
- Includes Set of Keys
- Sold Individually
- Cool-running titanium nitride coating lasts longer than uncoated bits
- High speed steel for longer life
- Automatically deburrs holes while drilling
- For use with corded and cordless drills
- Twelve step bit: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8"
- Eleven step bit: 1/4", 25/64", 35/64", 11/16", 13/16", 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-7/32", 1-1/4", 1-3/8"
- Ground Clamp, Brass, T-Style
- 400-Amp Rating
- 1-1/2 inch jaw opening
- Up to #1 cable
- Grooved Jaw for grounding
- Strong springs for excellent clamping power and superior electrical connections
- Circular shaped jaw inserts help for clamping onto irregular shapes
Milwaukee's 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ Hammer-Drill Bits provide superiority in regards to quality, performance and longevity of life. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank is designed to fit in all 1/2 in. three jaw hammer-drill chucks and reduces the possibility of the bit spinning in the chuck during heavy torsional loads. The bits drill faster and last longer than other hammer-drill bits on the market due to their reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip design. Milwaukee's offering has a range of diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in. Five piece kit.
- Reduced slipping: 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank holds the bit firmly in the chuck
- Faster drilling: Reinforced flute geometry increases bit stability
- Longer life: Carbide tips extend performance in masonry applications
- Convenience: Delivers superior quality in a select range of bits
- (1) 1/4" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
- (1) 3/16" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
- (1) 3/8" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
- (1) 5/16" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
- (1) 5/32" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
This 1/4" Air Ratchet from Tool Shed will speed up projects in any garage. No more spinning the ratchet, simply put the socket on the nut, squeeze the trigger and off you go. With this Tool Shed air ratchet you can increase productivity while saving that forearm strength for when you really need it.
Free Speed RPM 180 Average Air Consumption 4 CFM @ 90PSI Max Torque 27 Ft-Lb Ratchet Pawl Single Clutch Type 3 Gear, Planetary Exhaust Rear 360° Length 7.2 in Weight 1.23lb
Sometimes all you need is a simple, lightweight, quick-to-deploy straight blade knife and with the Leatherman Crater® c33 folding knife, that's what you get. Perfect size, perfect feel in the hand, perfect price.
- 420HC Blade
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Closed Length: 3.87 in (9.82 cm)
- Weight: 2.36 oz (66.9 g)