This 1/4" Air Ratchet from Tool Shed will speed up projects in any garage. No more spinning the ratchet, simply put the socket on the nut, squeeze the trigger and off you go. With this Tool Shed air ratchet you can increase productivity while saving that forearm strength for when you really need it.
Free Speed RPM 180 Average Air Consumption 4 CFM @ 90PSI Max Torque 27 Ft-Lb Ratchet Pawl Single Clutch Type 3 Gear, Planetary Exhaust Rear 360° Length 7.2 in Weight 1.23lb
Regular Price: $20.99
Special Price: $17.84Product Features
- Wide-opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Swivel pads hold tapered work, awkward fabricating jobs, and delicate projects without damaging the work surface
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Replacement Latch. A stainless steel, locking latch. Use as a replacement for Dee Zee tool boxes. Three latching styles to replace your existing paddle handle. Comes with keys, weather resistant gasket and rivets for installation. Latches may optionally be installed with bolts and nuts (not provided).
- Tool Box Service Part
- Stainless Steel Tool Box Latch
- Replaces Dee Zee Tool Box Paddle Handle Latch
- Three Latching Style to Choose From
- Includes Set of Keys
- Sold Individually
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Magnetic Nut Drivers are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers feature a powerful magnet allowing for a secure grip and unyielding bit engagement. The bits feature color-coded rings for quick and easy size identification and a chamfered edge to allow for fastening in tight spaces. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Strong magnetic tip for secure grip
- Color-coded band for easy size identification
- Chamfered edge for fastening in tight spaces
- (1) 1/4" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 5/16" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 3/8" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 7/16" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- Cool-running titanium nitride coating lasts longer than uncoated bits
- High speed steel for longer life
- Automatically deburrs holes while drilling
- For use with corded and cordless drills
- Twelve step bit: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8"
- Eleven step bit: 1/4", 25/64", 35/64", 11/16", 13/16", 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-7/32", 1-1/4", 1-3/8"
Paddle-design lifts easily Stainless steel construction is durable and rustproof UWS-NONLOCKING UWS Replacement Paddle Handle - NonlockingLearn More