This 1/4" Air Ratchet from Tool Shed will speed up projects in any garage. No more spinning the ratchet, simply put the socket on the nut, squeeze the trigger and off you go. With this Tool Shed air ratchet you can increase productivity while saving that forearm strength for when you really need it.
Free Speed RPM 180 Average Air Consumption 4 CFM @ 90PSI Max Torque 27 Ft-Lb Ratchet Pawl Single Clutch Type 3 Gear, Planetary Exhaust Rear 360° Length 7.2 in Weight 1.23lb
Sometimes all you need is a simple, lightweight, quick-to-deploy straight blade knife and with the Leatherman Crater® c33 folding knife, that's what you get. Perfect size, perfect feel in the hand, perfect price.
- 420HC Blade
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Closed Length: 3.87 in (9.82 cm)
- Weight: 2.36 oz (66.9 g)
Designed to combat your toughest challenge, the Ultra-Web® Cartridge Filter can be used for both wet and dry pick-up. Fits full size vacs. Does not fit Hang Up Vacs, 5 Gallon Contractor Portable, Floormaster Plus, All Around Plus, Heavy Duty Portable, 1x1®, BullDog® Portable, Mighty Mini®, Mini Hangup, Hippo®, or All Arounds with 1-1/2 or 2 Gallon tank sizes. Approximate size of cartridge: 8" diameter and 6.5" high.
- Nanofibers make clean up a snap
- Easy on/off design
- Up to 5 times more efficient
- Fits full size vacs
- Clean Tight Spaces, Troughs, Seams and Pockets in Pellet Stoves, Wood Stoves, Fireplaces, and BBQs.
- Compatible with PowerSmith Ash Vacuum PAVC101
- Crevice Tool
- Brush Nozzle
- Pellet Stove Hose
- Storage Bag
Built just as tough as the Gator Machete, the Junior is shorter and more packable. The two-sided blade has both a fine edge for hacking brush and vines and a rough cut saw edge for cutting branches, limbs and small trees. It’s a high-carbon steel shaft with a Gator grip handle. For back-country travel, when every bit of weight is accounted for, the Gator Jr. is the right machete.
- Overall Length: 18.75"
- Blade Length: 10.75"
- Weight: 14.30 oz.
- Head: High Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
- High leverage
- Box joint diagonal
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Only CHANNELLOCK® uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- CHANNELLOCK® uses a high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort