This 1/4" Air Ratchet from Tool Shed will speed up projects in any garage. No more spinning the ratchet, simply put the socket on the nut, squeeze the trigger and off you go. With this Tool Shed air ratchet you can increase productivity while saving that forearm strength for when you really need it.
Free Speed RPM 180 Average Air Consumption 4 CFM @ 90PSI Max Torque 27 Ft-Lb Ratchet Pawl Single Clutch Type 3 Gear, Planetary Exhaust Rear 360° Length 7.2 in Weight 1.23lb
Sometimes all you need is a simple, lightweight, quick-to-deploy straight blade knife and with the Leatherman Crater® c33 folding knife, that's what you get. Perfect size, perfect feel in the hand, perfect price.
- 420HC Blade
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Closed Length: 3.87 in (9.82 cm)
- Weight: 2.36 oz (66.9 g)
- Clean Tight Spaces, Troughs, Seams and Pockets in Pellet Stoves, Wood Stoves, Fireplaces, and BBQs.
- Compatible with PowerSmith Ash Vacuum PAVC101
- Crevice Tool
- Brush Nozzle
- Pellet Stove Hose
- Storage Bag
Designed to combat your toughest challenge, the Ultra-Web® Cartridge Filter can be used for both wet and dry pick-up. Fits full size vacs. Does not fit Hang Up Vacs, 5 Gallon Contractor Portable, Floormaster Plus, All Around Plus, Heavy Duty Portable, 1x1®, BullDog® Portable, Mighty Mini®, Mini Hangup, Hippo®, or All Arounds with 1-1/2 or 2 Gallon tank sizes. Approximate size of cartridge: 8" diameter and 6.5" high.
- Nanofibers make clean up a snap
- Easy on/off design
- Up to 5 times more efficient
- Fits full size vacs
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Magnetic Nut Drivers are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers feature a powerful magnet allowing for a secure grip and unyielding bit engagement. The bits feature color-coded rings for quick and easy size identification and a chamfered edge to allow for fastening in tight spaces. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Strong magnetic tip for secure grip
- Color-coded band for easy size identification
- Chamfered edge for fastening in tight spaces
- (1) 1/4" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 5/16" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 3/8" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 7/16" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver