Make theater-style popcorn for the whole family to enjoy with the AmeriHome 6 Quart Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper. The stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle pops up to 6 quarts of light, fluffy popcorn in 3 minutes. That’s almost as fast a popping in the microwave. Add flavored oil and salt to make gourmet flavors for a fraction of the retail cost. The Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper is easy to use. Simply heat vegetable or canola oil and whole kernel popping corn on your stove-top burner, then turn the hand crank when you start to hear the popcorn popping. The wooden handle keeps your hand from burning while heating on the stove. Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it.
- Stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle
- Pops up to 6 qt. of light Fluffy popcorn on your stove top in 3 minutes
- Heat popping corn and vegetable oil over the stove top, then crank
- Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Replacement Latch. A stainless steel, locking latch. Use as a replacement for Dee Zee tool boxes. Three latching styles to replace your existing paddle handle. Comes with keys, weather resistant gasket and rivets for installation. Latches may optionally be installed with bolts and nuts (not provided).
- Tool Box Service Part
- Stainless Steel Tool Box Latch
- Replaces Dee Zee Tool Box Paddle Handle Latch
- Three Latching Style to Choose From
- Includes Set of Keys
- Sold Individually
- The only tool needed to work on metal and wood posts
- Nickel chromium steel construction for overall strength and durability
- ProTouch™ grips provide extra comfort for less hand fatigue
- Cool-running titanium nitride coating lasts longer than uncoated bits
- High speed steel for longer life
- Automatically deburrs holes while drilling
- For use with corded and cordless drills
- Twelve step bit: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8"
- Eleven step bit: 1/4", 25/64", 35/64", 11/16", 13/16", 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-7/32", 1-1/4", 1-3/8"
Paddle-design lifts easily Stainless steel construction is durable and rustproof UWS-NONLOCKING UWS Replacement Paddle Handle - NonlockingLearn More
This 36" wrecking bar is an essential tool for any garage, toolbox, or jobsite. Everyone knows how versitile a wrecking bar can be, so don't wait, get one today.
- Rounded 90 degree prying end for leverage and prying
- Tri-lobe design for comfort and strength
- Multiple nail pullers for flexibility and nail removal
- Pointed beveled ends for penetration and nail pulling
$18.996" Coarse Knot Steel Wire Cup Brush With 5/8-11 Threaded Arbor Hole. 6,500 RPM Learn More