Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Replacement Latch. A stainless steel, locking latch. Use as a replacement for Dee Zee tool boxes. Three latching styles to replace your existing paddle handle. Comes with keys, weather resistant gasket and rivets for installation. Latches may optionally be installed with bolts and nuts (not provided).
- Tool Box Service Part
- Stainless Steel Tool Box Latch
- Replaces Dee Zee Tool Box Paddle Handle Latch
- Three Latching Style to Choose From
- Includes Set of Keys
- Sold Individually
- Ground Clamp, Brass, T-Style
- 400-Amp Rating
- 1-1/2 inch jaw opening
- Up to #1 cable
- Grooved Jaw for grounding
- Strong springs for excellent clamping power and superior electrical connections
- Circular shaped jaw inserts help for clamping onto irregular shapes
- Cool-running titanium nitride coating lasts longer than uncoated bits
- High speed steel for longer life
- Automatically deburrs holes while drilling
- For use with corded and cordless drills
- Twelve step bit: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8"
- Eleven step bit: 1/4", 25/64", 35/64", 11/16", 13/16", 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-7/32", 1-1/4", 1-3/8"
- The only tool needed to work on metal and wood posts
- Nickel chromium steel construction for overall strength and durability
- ProTouch™ grips provide extra comfort for less hand fatigue
- Precision-ground edges on the blades ensure a tight grip on each cut for superior cutting quality
- Hot drop-forged steel blades provide maximum strength and long life
- Durable spring washer holds blades tightly against each other when cutting
- Handles are encased in Plastisol for better comfort and reduced hand fatigue during cutting
- Pro-Touch™ Grips provide superior comfort, resists twisting
This orbital air sander, with its vibration-free 8,000 RPM, is perfect for bodywork or finish work on furniture! The air sander features a compact palm grip that lets you reach tight spots easily a paddle trigger and a built-in regulator. The air sander also has a fully shielded radial beraring to extend its service life.
Free Speed RPM 8,000 Exhaust Rear Length 15.45in Weight 5.28lb Average Air Consumption 6 CFM @ 90 PSI
Milwaukee's 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ Hammer-Drill Bits provide superiority in regards to quality, performance and longevity of life. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank is designed to fit in all 1/2 in. three jaw hammer-drill chucks and reduces the possibility of the bit spinning in the chuck during heavy torsional loads. The bits drill faster and last longer than other hammer-drill bits on the market due to their reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip design. Milwaukee's offering has a range of diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in. Five piece kit.
- Reduced slipping: 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank holds the bit firmly in the chuck
- Faster drilling: Reinforced flute geometry increases bit stability
- Longer life: Carbide tips extend performance in masonry applications
- Convenience: Delivers superior quality in a select range of bits
- (1) 1/4" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
- (1) 3/16" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
- (1) 3/8" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
- (1) 5/16" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit
- (1) 5/32" x 6" 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer Drill Bit