Industrial Air Contractor 3 gallon hot dog air compressor is ideal for the finish and trim contractor as well as the heavy DIY person. 1.5 HP oil lubed direct drive induction motor is durable with a long life. Compressor is easy to maintain with no belts of pulleys to change.
- Low voltage start-up allows the compressor to be operated on extension cords
- Centralized handle with cushioned grip
- Equipped with single hand operation, brass (no spark/rust) quick connect
- Includes quick set regulator, tool and tank pressure gauges Learn More
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
The 5263-21 is the most compact rotary hammer in its class at 10.9" long and only 4.6 lbs. Up to 30% lighter than the competition, this hammer is ideal for drilling overhead and in tight spaces, yet powerful enough to drill the majority of holes commonly drilled by the professional trades. The 5263-21 also provides up to 65% faster drilling with 1.5 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-3,700 RPM. The Anti-Vibration System (AVS™) delivers maximum user comfort by minimizing vibration, while 2-Mode Operation provides versatility regardless of application.
- 5263-20 5/8" Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Light Weight, 4.6 lbs: Reduces fatigue in overhead and horizontal drilling applications
- Compact, 10.25" Length: Allows for work in tight spaces
- Powerful 5.5 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-3,700 RPM and 0-4,400 BPM
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects tool when bit binds up
- AVS - Anti Vibration System: Delivers maximum comfort by minimizing vibration
- 2-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer and rotation only for maximum versatility
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 5.5
- Max Capacity : 5/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.5 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-3,700
- No Load BPM: 0-4,400
- Drilling Mode: Rotary hammer and rotation only
- Chipping: No
- Clutch: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: Yes - AVS™
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/8"
- Tool Length: 10.25"
- Net Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs
- No Drill Clamp On Design: The uprights attach with special no drill clamps.
- Adjustable Height: The van ladder rack offers adjustable mounting legs. Adjust the feet to fit perfectly with the contour of your van roof.
- 500 lb. Capacity: The Economy Roof Rack features a 500 lb. cargo capacity, allowing users to safely haul needed supplies to the job site.
- Black or White Powder Coat Finish: All Kargo Master racks are sealed with a yellow zinc plating and then powder coated with a durable powder coat finish. You can choose either a white or black finish.
- Lifetime Warranty: Backed by Kargo Master. Learn More
- Two storage compartments
- Felt shelf protects shotguns
- Easy access from the back of truck bed
- Ideal for hunters
- Ample space for storage of ammunition and accessories
- Stong, lockable T-handle protects valuables
- Available in several sizes: 54" and 60"
- Available in Bright or Black finish
Dee Zee Tool Box - Specially Narrow Crossover box. Constructed of durable Brite-Tread aluminum. Other features: lockable push-button handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. J-Bolt mounting hardware included. Ideal for today's short bed crew cab or any truck that doesn't want to lose valuable bed space.
- Specialty Series Narrow Crossover Tool Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- A Narrow Profile To Save Space In The Truck Bed
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- 48 Quart/12 Gallon capacity
- Contructed of heavy duty .060" aluminum
- Ideal for camping, construction sites and sporting events
- Built in insulated liner keeps contents cold
- Available in Bright finish - resists rust
- Lockable latch
- 3 year limited warranty