Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits, Nut Drivers, Sockets, and Socket Adapters are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. . The SHOCKWAVE™ 26PC Drive and Fasten Set provides a fastening solution for all standard hex sizes 1/4" to 9/16".
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Sockets are designed with a Thin Wall Construction and Radius Corners: Drives on Flats to reduce stripping and breakage
- Sockets are made from Chromoly steel and custom heat treated for maximum durability in high torque applications
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (3) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ1
- (2) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ3
- (2) TORX® Bit 1" T20
- (2) TORX® Bit 1" T25
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T30
- (1) 1/4" Hex to 3/8" Square Adapter
- (1) 1/4" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) Phillips Bit 2" P2
- (1) Square Bit 2" SQ2
- (1) TORX® Bit 2" T20
- (1) TORX® Bit 2" T25
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 3/16"
- (1) 3/8" Drive: 1/2" Socket
- (1) 3/8" Drive: 9/16" Socket
- (1) 3/8" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 5/16" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) SHOCKWAVE™ Compact Magnetic Bit Holder
This Compressed Air Outlet can be mounted wherever you need compressed air.
- (1) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 50100 3/8” NPT Straight
- (1) 50300 Union Elbow
- (1) 50120 Drain Valve
- (1) 50125 ¼” NPT Brass Nipple
- (1) 50130 ¼” NPT Brass 45 Degree
- (1) 50135 3/8” NPT Brass Plug
Adapts to surface, in wall or ceiling mount
- Durable Fabric and Synthetic Leather construction
- Adjustable internal helmet for added comfort
- Large 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" acrylic viewing plate for maximum visibility and protection
- Reinforced side ventilation panels for increased air flow
The Gator Machete has a 15-inch fine-edge blade on one side and an 18-inch high performance saw blade on the other. It’s forged of high-carbon stainless steel. The handle is covered with a Gator grip rubberized handle for comfort and control. It comes sheathed in a nylon case for secure carry. Made for use in the wilderness, as well as the backyard, it’s a dual-purpose, lightweight machete for beating back the underbrush and trailblazing.
- Overall Length: 25.7"
- Blade Length: 18"
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Head: Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator-Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
- Constructed from the highest grade cast iron, forged and heat treated to ensure maximum durability.
- Unique hammer head design provides a flat surface for hammering
- Easy-spin adjusting nut is heat-treated for durability
- Wide I-beam handle design provides better weight distribution
- Drop-forged jaw is heat-treated to resist distortion or breakage
- Hardened teeth provide tremendous bite
- Housing constructed of heavy-duty cast iron
- 3/8” (10mm) Keyless Chuck
- 21 Position Torque/Clutch Settings
- Electric Brake
- On-Board Bit Holder
- Rubberized Non-slip Pistol Grip
- UL Listed Charger
- Variable Speed Trigger Switch for Versatility
- Through Body Reversing Switch
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Includes: 1 -Battery, Charger and 13-Piece Drill/Driver Bit Set.
- Motor Power: 18V DC
- No-Load Speed: 0-500 RPM
- Chuck Size: 3/8” (10mm)
- Battery: 18V, 1100 mAh, Ni-Cad
- Charger: 120V~/60 Hz, UL listed
- Charging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Net weight: 3.4 lb.
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.
- .035" Wire Diameter.
- 2lb. Spool.