Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver (2606-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Battery (48-11-1815)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
Looking for the perfect gift for someone or just for yourself? Take a look at this deal! The DeWALT 18V Cordless 4-Tool Combo Kit DCK422KA includes: Drill, Circular Saw, Impact Driver, Worklight, 18V battery and kit box and a carrying bag. This kit come with a battery with Nickel Cadmium, which has a low energy density for use in 2.4V-18V power tools and last between 500-800 cycles. The Nickel Cadmium provides a quick charge, good shelf life and good job performance.
Specifications Voltage/Battey Type 18 Volt Battery Series 18V Compact Battery Chemistry Nickel Cadmium Tools Included Drill, Impact Driver, Circular Saw, and Worklight 1/2" Compact Drill/Driver Model Number DC720 18V 6-1/2" Circular Saw Model Number DC390 18V 1/4" Impact Driver Model Number DC825 Pivoting Head Flashlight Model Number DW908 Battery Replacement Model Number DC9096 or DC9180 Charger Replacement Model Number DC9310
Steel on-site chest
- Site-vault security system
- EZ-Loader caster skid bolster
- Stacked and welded steel hinges
- Heavy duty locking arms
- Bolt cutter proof locking system
- 42" x 20 x23 3/4"
- 9.3 cu. ft usable space
- Weight: 116 lbs.
- Metal is 7g where the feet are
- 14g at hinges
- 16g everywhere else
The 7/8” SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. This hammer is designed to deliver superior drilling speed, without sacrificing the power needed to drill the less common, but larger hole. With up to 40% faster drilling speeds and up to 15% more life, the 5262-21 delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-1,500 RPM. Weighing in at only 5.8lbs, the tool also features a lightweight design to provide ease of use and reduce user fatigue. The 3-Mode Operation provides maximum versatility regardless of application while a mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds.
- 5262-20 7/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Powerful 7-amp motor: Delivers 0-1,500 RPM, 0-5,625 BPM with up to 40% faster drilling speeds than the competition
- 1.8 Ft-lbs of torque: Provides 10% faster drilling and up to 35% harder hits
- 3-Mode operation: Choose rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for added versatility
- Mechanical clutch: Protects the motor when the bit binds
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows material to be adjusted, regardless of orientation
- Rotating Brush Plate: Provides Equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits, plus extends brush life
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 7.0
- Max Capacity: 7/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.8 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-1,500
- No Load BPM: 0-5,625
- Drilling Mode: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: N/A
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Handle Style: D-Handle
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/2"
- Tool Length: 17"
- Net Tool Weight: 5.8 lbs
60 in. Economy Line cross bed truck tool box 16 in. wide. Fits most mid-size truck beds. Made of .056 aluminum. Bright finish. Heavy duty double latch paddle handles.
- 16 in. wide economy line
- Made of .056 diamond plate aluminum
- Heavy duty double latch paddle handles
- Bright finish
Height (31"), Length (13"), Width (61")
Own your own industrial-grade gas cylinder. Never pay cylinder rent charges again. Refillable and exchangeable cylinders from our cylinder exchange inventory. Used for MIG welding applications where a 75% argon / 25% CO2 shielding gas is required. Works well with hobart handler MIG welders.Learn More
- Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.5 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability
- Quick-Change Blade Change System increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench Patented Quick-Fence(TM) tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Quick-Lock Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material. The four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench. The solid steel base also allows user to weld jigs or stops directly to the base.
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs
- Spindle Lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily, saving time and money
- Large cutting capacity (5" round / 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangle) provides the ability to cut a wide variety of materials
- Adjustable spark guard allows user to channel sparks
- Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite to minimize downtime
Make your pick up truck do the heavy lifting and save your aching back. With the Black Bull Pick Up Truck Crane you can easily lift up to 1,000 pounds into your truck bed. The hydraulic ram with locking handle gives the Pick Up Truck Crane lifting power. With a stationary base and a removable arm that swivels 360 degrees you can get almost anything from the ground to your truck bed, and back out again, without lifting a thing. When you mount the Black Bull Pick Up Truck Crane to your truck bed, you can move generators, drills, tool boxes, sheetrock, plywood, and more.
- Mounts to your pick-up truck bed
- Removable arm allows for easier storage in truck bed after use
Max. Lifting Capacity (7"-63") 1000 lbs Max. Lifting Capacity (0"-72") 400 lbs Steel Box Tube Boom 3/16" Stationary Base 10.75" x 10.75" Arm Swivels 360 degrees Working Range 30.5" to 51" Lifting Range 0" to 79"