- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) for fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy-duty1/2-inch ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
- Comes with case, 2 rechargable batteries, and one battery charger
The Metal Man FC125 is a 115V flux core only wire feed welder that is designed to be economical and easy to use. It is capable of welding steel up to 3/16 of an inch in a single pass using either .030 or .035 flux core wire. The cooling fan and thermal overload protection help prevent overheating.
The attached 6 foot flux core gun and ground cable with clamp make this machine portable and ready to weld out of the box.Learn More
The 7/8” SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. This hammer is designed to deliver superior drilling speed, without sacrificing the power needed to drill the less common, but larger hole. With up to 40% faster drilling speeds and up to 15% more life, the 5262-21 delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-1,500 RPM. Weighing in at only 5.8lbs, the tool also features a lightweight design to provide ease of use and reduce user fatigue. The 3-Mode Operation provides maximum versatility regardless of application while a mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds.
- 5262-20 7/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Powerful, Light Weight Design: Delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy at only 5.8 lbs
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects tool when bit binds up
- Powerful 7.0 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-1,500 RPM and 0-5,625 BPM
- 3-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for maximum versatility
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows Steel to be adjusted for work in any orientation
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 7.0
- Max Capacity: 7/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.8 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-1,500
- No Load BPM: 0-5,625
- Drilling Mode: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: N/A
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Handle Style: D-Handle
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/2"
- Tool Length: 17"
- Net Tool Weight: 5.8 lbs
Replacement Side Rail Section for model 1210 & 1211 Accessory Side Rail.
- Note: Side rails are labeled in the packaging, take note before removing them from the carton. The rear assemblies have one predrilled hole and the front assemblies have two predrilled holes. The smooth edge faces away from the truck and the grooved edge faces inward. All side rails have a replacement part number of #7619.
Dee Zee Tool Box - Hardware Series Single Lid Crossover. Constructed of heavy duty steel. Protected by texture black NRT (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish. Crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- HARDware Series - Crossover Tool Box
- 20-Gauge Steel Construction
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
60 in. Economy Line cross bed truck tool box 16 in. wide. Fits most mid-size truck beds. Made of .056 aluminum. Bright finish. Heavy duty double latch paddle handles.
- 16 in. wide economy line
- Made of .056 diamond plate aluminum
- Heavy duty double latch paddle handles
- Bright finish
Height (31"), Length (13"), Width (61")
- Angled at bottom of front and side walls to accommodate sloped bed walls and wheel wells
- Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design