The Ryobi 2,000-PSI Factory-Conditioned Pressure Washer is engineered to handle even your toughest jobs. With a powerful 13 Amp Electric Motor and Pressure Technology, this Ryobi Pressure Washer delivers 2,000-PSI of force for quick cleaning of driveways, decks, windows and other areas around the house. Featuring a durable roll cage frame design, this pressure washer is designed for easy transport. The removable detergent tank offers easy soap application and hassle-free clean-up. For added convenience, the Ryobi 2,000-PSI Pressure Washer is equipped with on-board hose reel and accessory storage. This unit also includes a bonus Turbo Nozzle that delivers up to 50% more cleaning power. Ryobi reconditioned tools come with a one-year manufacturers warranty.
- 1.2-GPM For Efficient Cleaning Of Residential Areas
- Powerful 13-Amp Electric Motor
- Pressure+ Technology Delivers Maximum Cleaning Power
- Hose Reel For User Convenience
- Rugged Roll-cage Frame Design Protects The Motor Housing And Stays Upright; No Tipping
- Removable Detergent Tank For Easy Soap Application
- Professional Metal Spray Wand With Quick-Connect Coupler For Easy Nozzle Changes
- On-board Accessory Storage For User Convenience
- Includes 3 Quick-connect Nozzles (15°, Soap, and Turbo) For Cleaning A Variety Of Surfaces
Cord Length (ft.)
Maximum Pressure (PSI)
Number of tips included
The Dewalt DCK240C2 Combo Kit is versatile enough to handle most drilling and driving applications. This kit includes a Dewalt DCD771 1/2 in. Drill/Driver and a DCF885 1/4 in. Impact Driver. Both tools are part of the Dewalt 20-Volt MAX system and are compatible with all 20-Volt MAX batteries, chargers and accessories.
- DCD771 high performance motor delivers 300 units watt Out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-450 and 1500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- 1/2 in. single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength
- DCF885 1-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck accepts 1 in. bit tips
- 3 LED light ring with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- DCD771 20-Volt Maximum 1/2 in. drill/driver
- DCF885 1/4 in. impact driver
- (2) 20-Volt Maximum lithium-ion 1.3Ah battery packs
- 20-Volt Maximum charger
- Contractor bag
Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver (2606-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Battery (48-11-1820)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
The Milwaukee M18xC 1/2 inch hex, cordless impact wrench you get portable power that will make loosening tight bolts and nuts a breeze. This high quality power tool is made to last, with overload protection and a frameless motor that guarantees a longer life and more runtime. This impact wrench provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger and has superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. This wrench features a robust design combined with rare - earth magnets for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor.
- Hex Size: 1/2 inch
- Voltage: 18 Volts
- RPM: 0-1,900
- Includes Battery/Charger
- Includes Carrying Bag
The Metal Man FC125 is a 115V flux core only wire feed welder that is designed to be economical and easy to use. It is capable of welding steel up to 3/16 of an inch in a single pass using either .030 or .035 flux core wire. The cooling fan and thermal overload protection help prevent overheating.
The attached 6 foot flux core gun and ground cable with clamp make this machine portable and ready to weld out of the box.Learn More
- Two, 2 inch reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank.
- Built-in lifting rings assist with lifting empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Locakable filter cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Level: 50 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Level: 55 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 23 1/4" x 24" x 23 1/4"
Our ATV storage box is constructed of .060 aluminum tread plate material. To secure your objects this box offers a 3 finger double latch paddle handle with the oversized stricker pin plus fully welded seams for added durability. The heavy duty gas shock allow for easy opening and closing every time and the full lid weather gasket keeps the elements out. A professional look, secure storage while in the field on your ATV vehicle, in the bed of your truck, or as a heavy duty storage system in your garage or workshop.
Features & Benefits
- Fits most ATV vehicles
- Heavy duty gas shock
- 3 finger paddle handle to secure your objects
- Easy-carry side handles
This All-Purpose Rack features cross members made of 14-gauge steel tubing cross members and a specially designed mounting base for secure through-the-roof mounting.Learn More
The DEWALT DCF887D2 Impact Driver features a DEWALT built brushless motor and XR Lithium-Ion batteries that deliver more run time and capacity over standard units. This driver is designed with 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility. Includes charger, 2 batteries and kit box.
- DEWALT-built brushless motor and XR Lith-Ion batteries deliver more run time and capacity over standard units
- 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility
- Precision drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control
- 3 LED lights with 20-second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4" hex chuck with easy grip sleeve accepts 1" bit tips
- Compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas (2 mm shorter than the previous DCF886)
The M18 FUEL 6-1/2” Circular Saw is the fastest saw in its class, offering up to 30% faster cutting, 2X more runtime and 3X longer tool life than competitive saws. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor outpowers all other 18-Volt cordless circular saws and allows you to perform jobs that previously required a corded tool. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (not included) delivers up to 2X more runtime and provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The saw’s REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overloading, overheating and over-discharging. The 18-volt lithium-ion circular saw’s guards and shoe are built of cast magnesium to provide a durable, lightweight base. The saw also features an integrated LED light and a rafter hook for convenient storage on the job. The saw includes a blade wrench and a blade.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Outpowers all other 18-volt cordless circular saws and provides up to 3X longer tool life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: The most advanced electronic system on the market maximizes performance
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack: Offers up to 4X more runtime, 20% more power and up to 2X more recharges than competitive batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
Specifications Voltage 18V Length 13.5" Weight 6.8 lbs Arbor Size 5/8" LED Light Yes Speed 5,000 RPM Blade Guard Magnesium Shoe Magnesium Max. Bevel Capacity 50° Package Type Tool-Only (No Battery or Charger Included)