The M12 Heated Jacket from Milwaukee has been redesigned for optimal fit and you will not be dissapointed. Now you can control two heat zones independently of one another (chest and back, lower pockets) to better provide warmth and battery life. A rugged wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat in to maximize warmth and reduce the number of layers needed. On and off the jobsite, Milwaukee® M12™ Heated Jackets provide up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge to withstand even the harshest winter conditions.
Utilizing the same M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery technology that powers 60+ tools, the M12™ Battery holder is stored in a sleek back pocket that can expand to fit M12™ XC Batteries and all M18™ Batteries with additional M18™ USB Charger accessory. It also includes a fuel gauge to check your battery life and built-in USB port for charging portable electronic devices. All M12™ Heated Jackets are washer and dryer safe.
- Heat Core Body Areas: Durable carbon fiber heating zones independently distribute and maintain heat to chest and back, pockets
- All Day Heat: Up to 6 Hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Adjustable Heat: Zone specific heat control provides the right amount of heat for any weather
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery that works with 60+ Tools
- Rugged Construction: Wind and water resistant shell and thermal fleece lining keep elements out and hold heat close to the body
- Redesigned for improved fit and better heat retention
- Additional storage pockets added inside jacketv
- Machine Washable and Dryable
- USB Charger: Upgraded battery holder includes fuel gauge to check run-time and a powered USB port for charging portable electronic devices
Dee Zee Tool Box - Specialty ATV or Universal Storage Chest. Constructed of durable Brite-Tread aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Other features: lockable paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Mounting hardware included. Provides lockable storage for your ATV or anywhere else you need it.
- Specialty Series Utility Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Versatile Storage Option
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle
- ATV Mounting Hardware Included
- L: 35 :_mage_bind_var_125 x H: 9" ; Vol: 2 cu. ft.
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
This All-Purpose Rack features cross members made of 14-gauge steel tubing cross members and a specially designed mounting base for secure through-the-roof mounting.Learn More
Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in one kit for quick and easy servicing.
- Air filter
- 4 spark plugs
- Oil filter
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) for fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy-duty1/2-inch ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
- Comes with case, 2 rechargable batteries, and one battery charger
This 47" locking steel wall cabinet from Titan Tool is perfect for any garage, or shop. Made from high strength steel, and finished with a black powder coat, this will dress up any garage while giving you ample space to store tools in any 1 of the 3 locking doors.
• Steel construction for strength and durabilityLearn More
• 3-Door Locking Wall Cabinet
• Pegged backing for hanging tools, keys, and other essential items
• Powder coated finish
• Includes 4 adjustable shelves & 3 styles of pegs/hooks: (4) Steel two-pronged pegs, (10) Steel hooks, (10) Plastic single pronged pegs
• Overall Dimensions: 47.24" x 7.87" x 23.62" (wxdxh)
• Weight: 33lbs
• Assembled in carton
Activated as the temperature goes down, the controlled battery warmer and oil heater work to make sure your standby generator will be ready to run even in the coldest weather. This accessory is compatible with the Briggs & Stratton 10-12kW standby generators.
- Battery Warmer
- Oil Heater
The 7/8” SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. This hammer is designed to deliver superior drilling speed, without sacrificing the power needed to drill the less common, but larger hole. With up to 40% faster drilling speeds and up to 15% more life, the 5262-21 delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-1,500 RPM. Weighing in at only 5.8lbs, the tool also features a lightweight design to provide ease of use and reduce user fatigue. The 3-Mode Operation provides maximum versatility regardless of application while a mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds.
- 5262-20 7/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Powerful, Light Weight Design: Delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy at only 5.8 lbs
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects tool when bit binds up
- Powerful 7.0 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-1,500 RPM and 0-5,625 BPM
- 3-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for maximum versatility
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows Steel to be adjusted for work in any orientation
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 7.0
- Max Capacity: 7/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.8 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-1,500
- No Load BPM: 0-5,625
- Drilling Mode: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: N/A
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Handle Style: D-Handle
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/2"
- Tool Length: 17"
- Net Tool Weight: 5.8 lbs
- Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.5 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability
- Quick-Change Blade Change System increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench Patented Quick-Fence(TM) tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Quick-Lock Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material. The four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench. The solid steel base also allows user to weld jigs or stops directly to the base.
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs
- Spindle Lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily, saving time and money
- Large cutting capacity (5" round / 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangle) provides the ability to cut a wide variety of materials
- Adjustable spark guard allows user to channel sparks
- Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite to minimize downtime
Replacement Side Rail Section for model 1210 & 1211 Accessory Side Rail.
- Note: Side rails are labeled in the packaging, take note before removing them from the carton. The rear assemblies have one predrilled hole and the front assemblies have two predrilled holes. The smooth edge faces away from the truck and the grooved edge faces inward. All side rails have a replacement part number of #7619.