Premium welding gloves have lined top-grain cowhide palms, puncture resistant split pigskin back and cuff. Heavy duty Kevlar® stitching, padded, reinforced palms and thumbs are the perfect solution for welding and all-around protection. X-Large.Learn More
Protect your Champion generator from the elements with a secure fitting generator cover. Made from durable, water resistant vinyl with an elastic band, these covers will protect your generator in style. Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in.
- Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in
- Made from durable, water-resistant vinyl
- Elastic band for a secure fit
- Lightweight cover for easy coverage and travel
- Specifically designed for Champion generators to provide a custom fit
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
The Goldblatt Dust-Free Sander virtually takes the mess out of drywall sanding. Designed to be attached to a standard shop-vac, this handy tool eliminates 90-Percent of the dust and mess associated with traditional drywall sanding methods. Equipped with special quick-change spring steel clips that make screen or paper changes a snap. Works with most standard die-cut sandpaper.
- Virtually eliminates drywall sanding dust
- Attaches to a standard shop vac
- Works with standard die-cut sandpaper
- Adjustable air-flow
- Comfortable soft-grip handle
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Size: 5/32". 10b. Plastic.Learn More
Lock Cylinder for D-Handle Locks on Hi-Side and Underbed Boxes.Learn More
- Wide-opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Swivel pads hold tapered work, awkward fabricating jobs, and delicate projects without damaging the work surface
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
For repair in all positions of materials with 55%-nickel cast iron. This electrode produces welds with higher strengths and ductility than the straight nickel electrodes. Deposits are machinable, but harder and more resistant to cracks and abrasion than high-nickel welds. AC/DC (electrode positive). Preheating is mandatory on cast iron.
- Size: 3/32".
- 9" arm length.
- 8-piece - t-handle.
- Industrial quality.
- +.000" - .001" tolerance.
- Finish : black oxide.
- Meets ansi & federal spec.
- One piece loop handle for extra strength, vinyl coated cushion grip.
- Arm length 9". 8650 alloy steel, hardened and tempered.
- Sets include keys in inches: 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4".
- Pouch set with metal stand.
For high-deposition requirements, this stick electrode is ideal for applications requiring light penetration and faster travel speeds. It runs in all positions on AC or DCEN (straight) or DCEP (reverse) polarity. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Size: 1/8". 10lb. Plastic.Learn More