An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Size: 1/8". 10lb Plastic.Learn More
Premium welding gloves have lined top-grain cowhide palms, puncture resistant split pigskin back and cuff. Heavy duty Kevlar® stitching, padded, reinforced palms and thumbs are the perfect solution for welding and all-around protection. X-Large.Learn More
- Best performance with 2,000 to 3,000 PSI pressure washer.
Flag Tag#: RJ-3030-FT
Max Pressure: 3,000 PSI
Max Flow: 4.0 GPM
Max Temp: 130(deg)F
Inlet: 1/4″ Quick Connect
Nozzle: CeramicLearn More
The Speedway Air Hammer was designed to give the user the ability to quickly finish a job. This air hammer features a free speed of 4500 RPMs, an average air consumption of 4 SCFM, an air inlet of ¼ inch and an air pressure of 90 PSI. The 1 11/16 inch barrel stroke and a ¾ chisel shank allow for a fast completion of any job. This product is also GS/CE certified.
- 4,500 BPM
- SCFM @ 90 PSI: 4.0
- Barrel Stroke of 1-11/16", chisel shank of .401"
- Polished aluminum body with powder coated components
- GS/CE Certified
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Size: 5/32". 10b. Plastic.Learn More
- Wide-opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Swivel pads hold tapered work, awkward fabricating jobs, and delicate projects without damaging the work surface
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
The Goldblatt Dust-Free Sander virtually takes the mess out of drywall sanding. Designed to be attached to a standard shop-vac, this handy tool eliminates 90-Percent of the dust and mess associated with traditional drywall sanding methods. Equipped with special quick-change spring steel clips that make screen or paper changes a snap. Works with most standard die-cut sandpaper.
- Virtually eliminates drywall sanding dust
- Attaches to a standard shop vac
- Works with standard die-cut sandpaper
- Adjustable air-flow
- Comfortable soft-grip handle
For repair in all positions of materials with 55%-nickel cast iron. This electrode produces welds with higher strengths and ductility than the straight nickel electrodes. Deposits are machinable, but harder and more resistant to cracks and abrasion than high-nickel welds. AC/DC (electrode positive). Preheating is mandatory on cast iron.
- Size: 3/32".
- 9" arm length.
- 8-piece - t-handle.
- Industrial quality.
- +.000" - .001" tolerance.
- Finish : black oxide.
- Meets ansi & federal spec.
- One piece loop handle for extra strength, vinyl coated cushion grip.
- Arm length 9". 8650 alloy steel, hardened and tempered.
- Sets include keys in inches: 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4".
- Pouch set with metal stand.