The Hobart SpoolRunner™ 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is quick and easy to install on the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190.
Usable on 18 gauge (1.2 mm) up to 1/4 in (6.3 mm) aluminum with the Handler® 210MVP and 16 gauge (1.6 mm) up to 3/16 in (4.8 mm) with the Handler® 190.
The SpoolRunner 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is great for Aluminum MIG Welding with the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. This unit is also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Easily accessible drive rolls
- Screw-style drive roll tension adjustment
- Spring-loaded tension-release arm for easy wire loading
- Internal adjustment for spool hub tension
- Clear spool cover: keeps wire clean, allows easy visibility of wire supply.
- Threaded Nozzle
- Enclosed wire spool compartment with internal spool hub tension adjustment for 4 in (102 mm) rolls of wire
- Includes contact tips and feed rolls for .030-.035 in (0.8-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel and stainless wires.
Processes: MIG (GMAW) Welding with aluminum and other wires
- Welding Output Rating: 150 A at 60% Duty Cycle
- Electrode Wire Diameter Capacity: .023-.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Wire Speed: 115-715 IPM; 4.1 to 20.4 mpm
- Spool Size Capacity: 4 in (102 mm)
- Dimensions: H: 11 1/2 in (291 mm), W: 2 1/4 in (57 mm), L: 8 in (203 mm)
- Two, 2 inch reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank.
- Built-in lifting rings assist with lifting empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Locakable filter cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Level: 50 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Level: 55 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 23 1/4" x 24" x 23 1/4"
Regular Price: $329.99
Special Price: $219.99
The XDD North America 8 drawer tool box is an easy and dependable way to add serious versatility to your workspace. Drawers hold supplies and equipment of all different sizes, and a large hinged compartment holds larger tools securely. The top chest can also be stored in the bottom cabinet for convenient transportation. The whole unit is painted in black powder-coat paint for chemical- and scratch-resistance. Let this all-steel cabinet help you get the job done.
- Heavy Duty Chrome Handles for easy movability
- Aluminum Drawer handles
- Full Extension Ball Bearing drawer slides with a load rating of 100 lbs. per drawer
- Top lid with dual gas struts and full length piano hinge for smooth easy opening, security & strength
- EVA drawer liners in all drawers
- High Security locking mechanism
- Superior powder – coated finish offers extra rust protection and durability
- 5” x 2” casters rated at 500 lbs. capacity each (two fixed, two swivel with brake) provide easy movability with stability
- Reinforced base for added strength.
- 11 – drawer mobile base cabinet gives you enough space for all your tools
- Specification: Top Chest XTB74208A: 41 3/8” W x 22 11/16” D x 17 ½” H
- Mobile Base XTB74211B: 42” W x 18” D x 37 5/8” H
New Delta PRO Steel Underbed Boxes are creating a new standard in superior security, performance and convenience for steel Underbed boxes. They are covered by a 3-Yr. Limited Warranty.
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability.
- Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty Learn More
Our steel cross bed truck boxes allow our customers to carry just about anything in their tool arsenal.
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- Strong, 3 finger double latch with lockable paddle handles to protect valuables
- Available in several sizes: 51", 60" and 72"
- Available in White or Black finish
- 22 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
Fits model 129.
- #11 in picture
- Note: Welding Required
- Head swivels 360° which allows user to access tight quarters while maintaining comfort
- Cuts 7/32" strip which continuously curls out of the cutting area providing consistent and accurate cuts
- Cordless tool allows user to take the tool to the work piece
The TAWB36W is an aluminum flush mount design that provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road. Made of 0.060 in. aluminum. New wider design. Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference. Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables.
- Fits full to mid size trucks with a wider design
- Offset lid construction allowing lid to open fully without back wall interference
- Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables
- Bright finish