Milwaukee® M12™ RealTree Xtra® Camo Heated Jacket: Redesigned for optimal heat retention to keep the outdoorsman in the woods longer, the Milwaukee® M12™ Cordless Camo Heated Jacket integrates (5) carbon fiber heating elements and advanced fabric-layering technology to distribute and maintain heat across core body areas. For added versatility, two distinct heat zones (back and chest, lower pockets) can be adjusted independently to provide the right amount of heat for any situation. A rugged wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat close to the body and reduce the number of layers needed. Featuring specialnoise-reducing fabric and the Realtree Xtra® Camo pattern, the jacket provides up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge to withstand the harshest outdoor conditions while blending in with the natural colors of the fall, winter and early spring.
- Heat Core Body Areas: Durable carbon fiber heating zones independently distribute and maintain heat to chest and back, pockets
- All Day Heat: Up to 6 Hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Adjustable Heat: Zone specific heat control provides the right amount of heat for any weather
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery that works with 60+ Tools
- Designed for the Woods: Noise reducing fabric with Realtree Xtra® Camo pattern to blend in with natural colors of fall, winter and spring
- Rugged Construction: Wind and water resistant shell and thermal fleece lining keep elements out and hold heat close to the body
- Additional storage pockets added inside jacket
- Machine Washable and Dryable
- USB Charger: Upgraded battery holder includes fuel gauge to check run-time and a powered USB port for charging portable electronic devices
The Sliding Ladder Rack provides quick and easy ladder storage inside your van, enclosed trailer or cube van. Rugged and durable, this rack fits 8-foot step, extension or multi-position ladders and can be mounted to the roof or side panel.
- Universal Mounting Bracket adjusts to different vehicles.
- Roof Mounting Bracket is provided for horizontal installation.
- Tension Cord Guide prevents cords from tangling.
- Adjustable Cradle accommodates different types of ladders.
- Safety Cable secures ladder in place.
- 3-Piece Rail Assembly accepts up to an 8' ladder.
Top Mount boxes have a double box design to provide additional storage without losing valuable truck bed space.
- Designed for strength with weather proof gaskets
- Front opening protects contents from the elements
- Available in Bright finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- measures 48-inches (L) by 16-inches (H) by 12.75-inches (W)
- Perfect for a wide range of home and auto jobs including engine repair, tire repair and maintenance, tire inflation, blade sharpening and more
- With 150 maximum PSI there is plenty of airflow to power a variety of air tools
- Maintenance-free oil-less pump
- The 1.3 running HP motor combined with the Campbell Hausfeld pump stands for high quality performance and starting capabilities
- 1.3 HP 8 Gallon Oil-Free Horizontal Air Compressor - HU500000AV
Fits model 129.
- #11 in picture
- Note: Welding Required
The driver's side clamp kit is universal and fits the EZ-GLIDE™ System racks by unbolting the driver side end posts and bolting the kit in place.Learn More
Fits model 99, 109, 111, 112, 139.
- #11 in picture
- Note: Welding Required
Perfect for those who are getting started welding, or for light duty jobs around the house or farm, the Pro-Series 125 AMP Fluxcore Welder Kit will be your go-to welder. The Fluxcore Welder design can get into any small or tough to reach space, with less splatter. Weld carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper, nickel, silicon bronze and other alloys. A duty cycle of 20% @ 80A means this Fluxcore Welder will weld continuously for 2 minutes when cranked up to the maximum amperage before needing to cool down. Weld carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper, nickel, silicon bronze and other alloys. Welds mild steel up to 18 gauge to 3/16 inches in a single pass. It’s easy to get started since practically everything you will need to weld is in the box; includes ground cable with clamp, welding gun, spool of flux cored wire, face shield and brush hammer.
- Welds all types of carbon steel
- For small to medium sized welding jobs around the home, garage, or farm
- Operates from standard 120v outlet
- Ground cable with clamp
- Welding gun
- Spool of flux cored wire
- Face shield
- Brush hammer
Thermal Overload Protection Amps 80 (max 125) Duty Cycle 20% @ 80 amps Wire Size .030 - .035 Voltage Settings 2 Max Metal Thickness 18 gauge / 3/16 in.