DWC1 - Deluxe Welding Cart
The Metal Man deluxe welding cabinet provides an integrated all-in-one solution for a portable welder or plasma cutter applications. Designed for equipment to sit on top of cabinet, and a 7 1/2in. gas cylinder configuration, it makes maneuvering a snap. It includes 4 drawers of varying sizes that provide convenient storage for helmet, hammer, brush and other welding accessories, along with hooks that provide easy access to welding cables.
- Capacity: 150 lbs.
- Dimensions: 28.3" x 17.6" x 33.5"
- 7" rear wheels
- 2 locking front casters
- Steel construction with Powder Coat Finish
- Ball Bearing Drawer Sides
The Milwaukee M18 Jobsite Radio/Charger is the first charging radio to bring the power of Bluetooth to the jobsite, while delivering the industry's best reception and sound. The most advanced radio of its kind, the M18 Jobsite Radio/Charger features a Bluetooth receiver so you can stream rich, full sound wirelessly from over 100 feet away. Its unique battery charger allows you to charge any M18 battery without sacrificing reception or sound quality. For added versatility, a high-power USB port allows you to charge most portable electronic devices over 50% faster than any competitor. The M18 Radio/Charger's lightweight, high-strength design includes a reinforced roll cage for protection from weather and abusive jobsite conditions. The radio/charger also offers the industry's largest on-board, weather-sealed storage compartment to protect your small belongings and smart phones. A 16" auxiliary input cord and 2 AAA batteries are included.
- Built-In Charger: Quick, convenient charging of all M18 batteries
- Exclusive Digital Bluetooth Receiver: Streams audio wirelessly from over 100 feet away
- USB Power Port: 50% faster device charging, plugged in or on the go
- Premium Speakers and 40-Watt Amplifier: Produce a rich, full sound
- Customizable Equalizer and 10-Station Preset: Delivers personalized, enhanced sound
- Reinforced Roll Cage and Metal Handles: Protects against abusive jobsite conditions
- Weather-Sealed Compartment: Offers on-board protection for small belongings and a smart phone
- On-Board Bottle Opener: For convenience on and off the jobsite
Specifications Voltage 18V Battery M18 REDLITHIUM Charger 18V Charger Weight 17 lbs. Dimensions 12" L x 15" H x 12" W Modes AM/FM, AUX, Bluetooth USB Port 2.1 Amps Station Presets 10 Customizable Equalizer Yes
The DAC Series Aluminum Crossovers offer a great combination of features for storing and protecting your valuables. Available in Single Lid and Mid-Lid Dual Lid models, they will provide improved long-term durability, and reliability when compared to other products in the same price range.
- High-strength body with wide top flanges resists cargo damage and helps protect the lock system
- Rugged adjustable strikers adjust vertically and horizontally to keep the lid locked down tight
- Large pan bolsters reinforce the beveled edge lids for improved rigidity and strength
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Gas spring lid lifts automatically raise the lids for easier access
- 3-compartment tray provides storage space for small items
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust
Dimension A: 70-1/8-in Dimension B: 60-1/8-in Dimension C: 17-1/4-in Dimension D: 12-in Dimension E: 20-1/4-in Dimension F: 20-7/8-in Dimension G: 71-1/8-in
This Canadian made 27-Inch cabinet offers 5 full width drawer, all with ball bearing drawer slides Its double wall construction, full aluminum drawer trim and a 500 lb load rating made this an excellent tool cabinet for all users. Rural Area Surcharge may apply. *An additional $40.00 will apply to all residential deliveries of heavy-equipmentLearn More
Full width drawer pulls with strong d tentes. All drawers come equipped with pre cut drawer liners. Full length brushed aluminum drawer trim.Learn More
This Canadian made 27-Inch cabinet offers 5 full width drawer, all with ball bearing drawer slides Its double wall construction, full aluminum drawer trim and a 500 lb load rating made this an excellent tool cabinet for all users. Rural Area Surcharge may apply.Learn More
Dee Zee Tool Box - Specially Narrow Crossover box. Constructed of durable Brite-Tread aluminum. Other features: lockable push-button handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. J-Bolt mounting hardware included. Ideal for today's short bed crew cab or any truck that doesn't want to lose valuable bed space.
- Specialty Series Narrow Crossover Tool Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- A Narrow Profile To Save Space In The Truck Bed
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
420C features include horizontal cooling fins and a trapezoidal head design, a standard 3/8” NPT stainless steel braided leader hose with inline check valve and insulated wiring for simple installation.
Please take a look at the Product Manual tab for manuals, dimensional drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Max. Air Tank Size: 5.0 Gallon
- Max. Amp Draw: 32 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Dimensions: 10"L x 4.3"W x 6.5"H
- Net Weight: 9.00 lbs.
- Check Valve
- Vibration Isolators
- Mounting Hardware
- Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hose
- Air Line for Remote Mount Air Filter
- Remote Mount Air Filter Assembly
- (2) Replacement Air Filter Elements
- Installation Instructions
Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 2.30 17 0 65.1 17 10 2.13 19 1.0 58.4 20 20 1.98 21 2.0 53.0 23 30 1.86 23 3.0 48.5 25 40 1.75 25 4.0 44.2 27 50 1.64 26 5.0 40.2 28 60 1.54 27 6.0 37.0 29 70 1.44 28 7.0 33.3 30 80 1.37 28 8.0 30.1 30 90 1.28 29 9.0 27.0 28 100 1.19 30 10.0 22.1 27 110 1.11 31 120 1.04 30 130 0.95 28 140 0.85 27 150 0.71 27 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 2.5 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 105 PSI 1 min. 27 sec. (± 05 sec.) 85 to 105 PSI 21 sec. (± 03 sec.) 0 to 145 PSI 2 min. 20 sec. (± 05 sec.) 110 to 145 PSI 48 sec. (± 03 sec.) 5.0 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 105 PSI 2 min. 55 sec. (± 10 sec.) 85 to 105 PSI 45 sec. (± 05 sec.) 0 to 145 PSI 4 min. 50 sec. (± 10 sec.) 110 to 145 PSI 1 min. 40 sec. (± 05 sec.)