Rethought and repurposed. Not a file box, but a between-seat Cab Command Center! Plenty of room for your laptop and hanging files. Handy clip board on lid and extra storage for personal items. Power Pass® electrical pass-thru grommet lets you keep everything charged while you’re on the road. Our D-Handle lock keeps everything safe when you’re on the job. Easy to release interior latch lets you take it when you need it.
- Dimensions: 12" H x 13" W x 20" L
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
Regular Price: $279.99
Special Price: $237.99
- Horizontal “D” Handle for User Comfort
- Lock-off Safety Buttons Operated by Left or Right Hand
- Belt-Drive Design for Smooth, Quiet Operation
- External Accessible Brushes for Easy Inspection and Replacement
- Built-In Laser-Light Cutting Guide for Quicker Alignment and Improved Accuracy
- Double-Rail Sliding System Handles Stock up to 13-3/8 inch
- Hold Down Clamp Secures Stock For Improved Accuracy
- Heavy-Duty 15 Amp, 3,800 RPM Motor
- Adjustable Extension Arms Provide Extra Support for Cutting Longer Materials
- Spindle Lock For Quick Blade Changes
- Die Cast Aluminum Base for Portability
- Tall Sliding Fences Provide Extra Vertical Cutting Capacity Against the Fence
- Bevel Cuts Up to 45 Degrees LEFT and RIGHT
- Make Precision Miter Cuts Up to 50 Degrees Left and Right, with 9 Positive Stops at Common Angles
Includes 80T Carbide Tipped Blade, Hold Down Clamp, Dust Bag, Extension Wings and Blade Wrench
- Model: GMSDB1512L
- Rated Power: 120V~/ 60HZ, 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 3,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 12” (305mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8”
- Bevel: 45° Left and Right
- Miter: 50° Left and Right
- Cutting Capacity (Base molding vertical against fence): Up to 5-1/2”
- Cutting Capacity (Crown molding vertically nested): Up to 6-1/4”
Max Cutting Capacity:
- 0° x 90°: H 3-1/2” x 13-3/8”
- 45°x90°: H 3-1/2” x 9-3/8”
- 0°x 45°: H 2-1/8” x 13-3/8”
- 45°x45°: H 2-1/8”x 9-3/8”
- Class II Laser
- Wave Length: 650 nm
- Max Output <1.0 mw
Holds a 3 - 50 lb. tank.
- Dimensions: 45 1/2" H x 15 1/2" W 8" L
The best hose reel on the market, Made in USA. Finally a stainless steel hose reel for about the same cost as a painted reel. This reel is built to stand up to years of use and the industry standard mounting foot allows you to mount it almost anywhere. Fluid path and mounting foot are zinc plated steel.
- 5000 PSI / 400F Max Rating
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Will Hold 150' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Wall Mount or 1-1/4" Tube Mount
- Adjustable Friction Brake
NOTE: Hose and Gun not included.Learn More
This economy line cross bed truck tool box measures 70.5 in. long x 16 in. wide. Fits most full-size truck beds with dual lid. Made of .056 aluminum and has a bright finish. Heavy duty gas spring to hold up lid. Full lid gasket to prevent leakage. Heavy duty double latch system to protect valuables.
- Economy line truck box with dual lid and lid gasket to prevent leakage
- Fits most full size trucks
- Heavy duty gas spring to hold lid up
- Heavy duty double latch system to secure valuables
Fits Hi-Side Box model 365-5-01.
- #7 in picture
- Includes Weather Strip, Decal, and Bolt Kit.
Our standard and low profile cross bed boxes are designed to fit most full-size trucks and allow storage under the box. Several models to choose from include Gull-wing or Full (single) lid. Our low profile truck boxes provide our customers with maximum rear window visibility and aerodynamic styling for today's sleek truck designs.
- Larger 5/16" adjustable striker pin head
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Beveled edge lids are reinforced with a large, pan-style bolster
- Self-rising lids have reliable gas spring lid lifts for easier access
- Stainless steel paddle handles for long-term durability
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust