These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Steel, protected by white NRT (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Heavy-Duty 14-Gauge Steel
- Texture White Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Volume: 55 Gallon Capacity
- Square - L: 24 :_mage_bind_var_49 x H: 24"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Rethought and repurposed. Not a file box, but a between-seat Cab Command Center! Plenty of room for your laptop and hanging files. Handy clip board on lid and extra storage for personal items. Power Pass® electrical pass-thru grommet lets you keep everything charged while you’re on the road. Our D-Handle lock keeps everything safe when you’re on the job. Easy to release interior latch lets you take it when you need it.
- Dimensions: 12" H x 13" W x 20" L
Flush mount design provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road.
- Angled at bottom of front and side walls to accommodate sloped bed walls and wheel wells
- Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- H: 19.75in
- W: 51in
- D: 21.25
The DAC Series Aluminum Crossovers offer a great combination of features for storing and protecting your valuables. Available in Single Lid and Mid-Lid Dual Lid models, they provide improved long-term durability and reliability when compared to other products in the same price range.
- High-strength body with wide top flanges resists cargo damage and helps protect the lock system
- Rugged adjustable strikers adjust vertically and horizontally to keep the lid locked down tight
- Large pan bolsters reinforce the beveled edge lids for improved rigidity and strength
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Gas spring lid lifts automatically raise the lids for easier access
- 3-compartment tray provides storage space for small items
- Beveled edge lids are reinforced with a large, pan-style bolster
- Self-rising lids have reliable gas spring lid lifts for easier access
- Stainless steel paddle handles for long-term durability
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust
This economy line cross bed truck tool box measures 70.5 in. long x 16 in. wide. Fits most full-size truck beds with dual lid. Made of .056 aluminum and has a bright finish. Heavy duty gas spring to hold up lid. Full lid gasket to prevent leakage. Heavy duty double latch system to protect valuables.
- Economy line truck box with dual lid and lid gasket to prevent leakage
- Fits most full size trucks
- Heavy duty gas spring to hold lid up
- Heavy duty double latch system to secure valuables
AirFoxx High Velocity 1.5 HP 1180 CFM Commercial Grade Utility Blower: DB1500a
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Width: 17
- Length: 18
- Height: 16
- Color: Orange/Green
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 1800
- Horse Power: 1/2
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 9
- Impeller Diameter: 9"
- Static Pressure: 11"
- Sound Rating dB: 60
70 in. Economy Line cross bed truck tool box 16 in. wide . Fits most full-size truck beds. Made of .056 aluminum. Black finish. Heavy duty double latch paddle handle.
- 16 in.wide economy line with double latch paddle handle
- Made of .056 diamond plate aluminum
- Heavy duty double latch paddle handle
- Black finish