Industrial Air Contractor 5 gallon roll cage air compressor is ideal for remodel and trim contractors as well as heavy DIY users. With dual quick connect air outlets you are able to run two lines and operate multiple tools.
- 1.5 HP oil lubed direct drive induction motor is durable with a long life and has no belts or pulleys to change or maintain
- Low voltage start-up allows the compressor to be operated on extension cords
- Roll cage frame protects all vital components
- Convenient control panel makes pressure gauges easily visible and puts all controls at your finger tips Learn More
The tough durable material has reinforcing ribs and will not sag in the coldest or hottest environments. Lids are heavily reinforced and overlap the high-strength body for superior security and prevent moisture from entering. Self-Rising Lids utilize torsion bar lid lifts for more convenient access. High-strength Nylon Latches hold the lids down tight to resist forced entry and to seal out moisture and dust. Automotive-Style Lock Cylinder with double-cut key for more convenient access. Interior Reinforcing Ribs can be used to hold dividers which prevent the cargo from shifting.Learn More
60 in. Economy Line cross bed truck tool box 16 in. wide. Fits most mid-size truck beds with dual lid. Made of .056 aluminum. Available in black finish.
- 16 in. wide economy line
- Made of .056 diamond plate aluminum
- Dual lid
- Black finish
Fits Hi-Side Box model 365-0-01.
- #7 in picture
- Includes Weather Strip, Decal, and Bolt Kit.
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
- Beveled edge lids are reinforced with a large, pan-style bolster
- Self-rising lids have reliable gas spring lid lifts for easier access
- Stainless steel paddle handles for long-term durability
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust
Rethought and repurposed. Not a file box, but a between-seat Cab Command Center! Plenty of room for your laptop and hanging files. Handy clip board on lid and extra storage for personal items. Power Pass® electrical pass-thru grommet lets you keep everything charged while you’re on the road. Our D-Handle lock keeps everything safe when you’re on the job. Easy to release interior latch lets you take it when you need it.
- Dimensions: 12" H x 13" W x 20" L
SIDE MOUNT STEEL TOOLBOX 48"" Steel Side Mount Fit your work rig for additional tool storage with UWS side-mount series toolboxes. UWS side-mount boxes offer you the choice of hefty one-piece aluminum construction with self-closing struts or rugged steel construction with dual lift struts and a durable powdercoated finish. Both aluminum and steel side-mounts have fully foamed lids, rust-free stainless steel handles, secure locking systems, and weatherstripping to seal out moisture, dust, and dirt.Learn More
Our standard and low profile cross bed boxes are designed to fit most full-size trucks and allow storage under the box. Several models to choose from include Gull-wing or Full (single) lid. Our low profile truck boxes provide our customers with maximum rear window visibility and aerodynamic styling for today's sleek truck designs.Product Features
- Larger 5/16" adjustable striker pin head
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish