Works with model 234-3 and 236-3 Quick Clamp Racks to accommodate short ladders and provide additional support.Learn More
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
This Champion winch rope provides 8,000-10,000 lbs. winching power, and is designed to be used with Champion truck/ jeep winches. It is made of high strength synthetic fiber for strength and ease of use. This winch rope is a lighter, stronger alternative to steel cables.
- Made of SK75 DYNEEMA high strength synthetic fiber
- Comes with abrasion sleeve for protection and durability
- 85% lighter and 20% stronger than steel cable
- Use with champion 8,000-10,000 lb. winch kits (including 10021, 18001, 11006, and 11008)
- Works best with an aluminum Hawse
Fits Hi-Side Box model 372-5-02.
- #7 in picture
Our standard and low profile cross bed boxes are designed to fit most full-size trucks and allow storage under the box. Several models to choose from include Gull-wing or Full (single) lid. Our low profile truck boxes provide our customers with maximum rear window visibility and aerodynamic styling for today's sleek truck designs.Product Features
- Larger 5/16" adjustable striker pin head
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish