The DAC Series Aluminum Crossovers offer a great combination of features for storing and protecting your valuables. Available in Single Lid and Mid-Lid Dual Lid models, they provide improved long-term durability and reliability when compared to other products in the same price range.
- High-strength body with wide top flanges resists cargo damage and helps protect the lock system
- Rugged adjustable strikers adjust vertically and horizontally to keep the lid locked down tight
- Large pan bolsters reinforce the beveled edge lids for improved rigidity and strength
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Gas spring lid lifts automatically raise the lids for easier access
- 3-compartment tray provides storage space for small items
Trailer Tongue Boxes are designed to be mounted on the frame providing secure, safe storage of tools and supplies.
- Lids are heavily reinforced to provide superior strength to resist break-ins.
- High-strength nylon latches holds the lids down tight to resist forced entry.
- Interior reinforcing ribs can be used to hold cargo divides.
- Self-rising lid provides additional ease of use.
- Automotive-style Lock Cylinder
- Double sited for ease of use.
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Straight magazine, accepts 18 gauge nails ranging in legths from 5/8" to 2"
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches
- Part of the XRP™ DEWALT® Cordless system
- Contact Trip Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
- Integrated LED lights for long life and
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- 12 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- Fully enclosed, box style magazine, keep dust and debris out of the magazine preventing the tool from malfunctioning
The 3,000 lbs. capacity Pro-Series Drywall Cart has the muscle you need to move tools, paneling, drywall, plywood or other assorted material from the truck to the job site The cart easily rolls on four 8 inch swivel casters over tile, asphalt, carpet, concrete, short grass and packed dirt. Two of the four casters have locking mechanisms to keep the cart from rolling away. This drywall cart is great for contractors, handymen or weekend renovators. The wrap around tube frame is coated with a durable powder coated paint finish that will resist scratches and rust, and the front end bumper provides the frame with extra support. Rounded corners help prevent damaging finished work. This large, heavy-duty, all-purpose drywall cart can help you with the heavy lifting and will save you endless trips to and from the truck. The large steel platform measures 44 in. x 11 in. to securely carry enough drywall to finish an entire room.
- Great for remodeling jobs that require hauling assorted materials and tools, transport paneling, drywall or plywood
- Rolls on four 8 in. swivel casters for easy maneuverability, two swivel casters lock for security
- Durable powder coat paint finish resists rust and corrosion
- Rounded corners help prevent damaging finished work , wrap-around tube frame, and bumper for extra strength and durability
- Large steel platform measures 44 in. x 11 in. to securely carry enough drywall to finish an entire room
- Assembled size: 49-3/4 in. L x 22-1/2 in. W x 47 in. H
- 3,000 lb. Load capacity
The Professional Woodworker 12-inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw provides smooth and accurate cuts with its 15A motor that produces a no load speed of 4100 RPMs. This specific compound miter saw has a 12-inch blade equipped with a laser guide that guides the saw into a precision cut every time.
- 12 inch blade diameter
- No load speed: 4100 RPMs
- Laser guided
The Tradesman 56 in. Aluminum Flush-Mount Tool Box is designed to fit full-size trucks. It is crafted with aluminum to help ensure strength and features a flush-mount design that helps provide an unobstructed view of the road. Its off-set lid can fully open without back wall interference.
- Fits full size trucks
- Angled at bottom of front and side walls to accommodate sloped bed walls and wheel wells
- Aluminum construction
- Offset lid can open fully without back wall interference
- Flush mount design for an unobstructed view of road
The best hose reel on the market, Made in USA. Finally a stainless steel hose reel for about the same cost as a painted reel. This reel is built to stand up to years of use and the industry standard mounting foot allows you to mount it almost anywhere. Fluid path and mounting foot are zinc plated steel.
- 5000 PSI / 400F Max Rating
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Will Hold 150' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Wall Mount or 1-1/4" Tube Mount
- Adjustable Friction Brake
NOTE: Hose and Gun not included.Learn More
Our best Tradesman Pro series is constructed of heavy-duty materials to withstand rust, corrosion and the weather. These steel truck boxes are built really tough with 16 gauge steel and are engineered for contractor and farmer/rancher toughest needs. All Tradesman Pro truck boxes come with a 5 year warranty.
Pro Steel Features
- Available in several sizes: 51", 60", and 61"
- Available in White or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Ample storage under box