$248.97The Champion 66520 2 in Semi trash pump with hose kit is a powerful pump that is light, compact and efficient. The unit is powered by a 196 cc Champion Single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine with a .9 gal. fuel tank and 0.63 qt. oil capacity. The recoil start makes this pump easy to set up and run. Integrated 6 in. never flat wheels and fold away handlebar allow for the portability necessary to take the pump where you need it most. CARB approved for sale in all 50 states.Learn More
- Easy pull recoil start
- 4-stroke, air-cooled 196 cc champion OHV engine
- Cast iron engine sleeve for durability
- Low oil shut-off
- 2 in. NPT diameter inlet/outlet
- Total head 98 ft./suction head 26 ft.
- Maximum delivery volume 158 gal./minute
- Maximum solids diameter 9/16 in.
- 0.87 in. diameter tubular steel frame (roll cage) for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebar for portability and safety
- 6 in. never flat tires
- Complete hose kit includes: 12 ft. intake hose, cam action quick coupler, intake strainer, 20 ft. discharge hose, hose clamps, Teflon tape
Blast away dirt and grime with this Simpson MSV3024 pressure washer. It offers 3000 PSI, 2.4 GPM and a 4-cycle, 190cc Honda engine. Its Direct Drive Engine and Pump allows its streamlined power transmission from engine to pump. This Simpson MSV3024 has 12" never-flat tires, and it comes with a 30' high-pressure hose, a recoil start type and a fuel capacity of 1 Quart. Its ergonomic spray gun allows the operator to work longer and with greater ease. It's quick connect steel accepts standard nozzles and attachments. 4 Stainless Steel Quick Connect Nozzles: 0°, 15°, 40° & soap applicator nozzles allow you to choose the spray pattern best suited for the job. Extra dirty? Just drop the detergent siphoning tube into pressure washer safe detergent and attach the soap applicator!
- HONDA OHC Premium Residential Engine for Easy Start and Proven Reliability
- Honda GCV190 OHC Engine with FNA brass head axial cam pump provides easy starts and proven reliability
- Direct Drive Engine and Pump for Streamlined Power Transmission from Engine to Pump
- Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump with POWERBOOST Technology for Increased Performance
- SIMPSON PowerBoost axial cam pump with forged brass head
- 1 Quart Fuel Tank
- 1/4" x 30' Non-Marring Hose with Easy Connectors for No-Tools Assembly
- Downstream Detergent Injection System
- 4 Quick Connect Nozzles - 0, 15, 40 and Soap
Specifications Water Pressure 3000 PSI Flow Rate 2.4 GPM Engine Manufacturer Honda GCV190 Pump Type FNA Axial Cam Pump Wheels 12" Never Flat Tires Pump/Hose Easy Connector Yes Hose 1/4" x 30' Hose with Easy Connectors Hose/Gun Easy Connector Yes Wand Type Easy Connect Spray Wand Engine Orientation Vertical Frame Welded Steel Frame Tube Style 1-1/4" Round Steel Tube Frame Handle Style 1-1/4" Round Steel Tube Accessory Storage On-Board Unit Length (in) 23" Unit Width (in) 21" Unit Height (in) 36.25" Unti Weight (lb) 64 lbs.
NOTE: This item is a refurbished unit which may show some ware in the form of, but not limited to chips, cracks, scratches or blemishes in paint. Defects in the units performance will need to be factory serviced.Learn More
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- 1-1/8-inch stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 rpm provides increased blade control and faster cut speeds
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
Flush mount design provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road.
- Front and side walls are angled to accommodate sloped walls and wheel wells
- Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference
- Available in several sizes: 48" and 60"
- Available in White or Black finish
- 16 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
The TAWB56W is an aluminum flush mount design that provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road. Made of .060 in. aluminum. New wider design. Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference. Strong double latch paddle handles protect your valuables.
- Fits full size trucks with a wider design
- Offset lid construction allowing lid to open fully without back wall interference
- Strong double latch paddle handle protects your valuables
- Bright finish
Use with model 223-3 Quick Clamp.Learn More
Fits Hi-Side Box model 365-5-01.
- #7 in picture
- Includes Weather Strip, Decal, and Bolt Kit.
This oil free, direct drive air compressor is packed with enough power to to handle most household DIY jobs. The vertical tank design takes up less space in your garage and the 7 in. wheels make this unit easy to move around.
- 5 HP oil free direct drive induction motor
- No belts or pulleys to maintain
- No oil to add or change
- 4.8 SCFM @ 40 PSI
- 3.5 SCFM @ 90 PSI
- 125 Max PSI
- 7 in. wheels
- 20 gallon ASME certified tank
- Size: 20 Gallons
- Style: Vertical Portable
- ASME Approved: Yes
- Style: Oil-Free Direct Drive
- Construction: Aluminum
- Lubrication: Oil Free
- 4.8 CFM's @ 40 PSI
- 3.5 CFM's @ 90 PSI
- Operating Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Source: Electric
- Horsepower: 1.5
- Volt/Amp/Phase: 120/0/
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18 x 18 x 43
- Weight: 101 Pounds
- Certification: UL
DELTA Aluminum Innerside Boxes can be mounted on top of the bed side walls to help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. They are ideal for storing long tools and equipment. Use one or a pair for more storage capacity. Combine two Innersides with a Crossover (Sold Separately) to create a wrap-around storage system. 72". Bright.Learn More
UWS Slim Line Series offers full size features for smaller truck beds by utilizing the limited space in front of the wheel well. You will enjoy how much the sleek look of UWS's Low Profile Series complements the latest designs of today's trucks. The toolbox fits snug behind the cab, clearing just 2" above the truck bed rails instead of the standard 4," providing a better view out the back window for maneuvering or keeping an eye on your load. The insulated, beveled, single lid opens to a full 90 degrees with the help of two super-duty lift cylinders, which raise the lid and hold it open as you load and unload your gear. The divided tool tray provides additional storage for smaller items ensuring they are readily at your disposal.Learn More