$248.97The Champion 66520 2 in Semi trash pump with hose kit is a powerful pump that is light, compact and efficient. The unit is powered by a 196 cc Champion Single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine with a .9 gal. fuel tank and 0.63 qt. oil capacity. The recoil start makes this pump easy to set up and run. Integrated 6 in. never flat wheels and fold away handlebar allow for the portability necessary to take the pump where you need it most. CARB approved for sale in all 50 states.Learn More
- Easy pull recoil start
- 4-stroke, air-cooled 196 cc champion OHV engine
- Cast iron engine sleeve for durability
- Low oil shut-off
- 2 in. NPT diameter inlet/outlet
- Total head 98 ft./suction head 26 ft.
- Maximum delivery volume 158 gal./minute
- Maximum solids diameter 9/16 in.
- 0.87 in. diameter tubular steel frame (roll cage) for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebar for portability and safety
- 6 in. never flat tires
- Complete hose kit includes: 12 ft. intake hose, cam action quick coupler, intake strainer, 20 ft. discharge hose, hose clamps, Teflon tape
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 4000 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM4000A
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 4000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 10
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
This Delta Jobox jobsite tool storage box provides safe storage for all your tools and equipment, and is designed with an internal padlock system that is almost impossible to force or cut open. The box is strong and durable, made with forkliftable, 16-gauge reinforced steel construction with 14 ga. continuous hinges. The tool box also features a rust resistant powder coat finish and smooth hemmed edges to prevent injuries & keep out moisture.
- Site-vault security system
- EZ-Loader caster skid bolster
- Stacked and welded steel hinges
- Heavy duty locking arms
- Bolt cutter proof locking system
- 48" x 24" x27 3/4"
- 15.4 cu. ft usable
- 6-gauge reinforced steel construction
Having the parts you need for a day’s work is a lot easier with these sturdy bin cabinets and parts cases. Keep spare bins and cases filled in your shop so the crew is ready to roll in the morning.
- Dimensions: 12" H x 32 1/2" W x 11 3/4" L
- 18 Drawers
All Generator Sales are Final. No returns. If you have a warranty issue it will be your responsibility to take to your local store for item to be fixed by one of our mechanics. If you purchase online and do not have a local store you can ship the item to us to be repaired at your expense both ways. Rural King assumes no liability of freight damage. If product is damaged in shipping the customer will be responsible for filing a freight claim with that carrier.
- Peak Power: 2000 Watt
- Engine Type: 4 Stroke/ EPA approved 80CC
- Outlets: 12V DC and 120V AC
- Fuel Capacity: 1.32 Gal.
- Run Time: 9hrs. at 50% Load
The 3,000 lbs. capacity Pro-Series Drywall Cart has the muscle you need to move tools, paneling, drywall, plywood or other assorted material from the truck to the job site The cart easily rolls on four 8 inch swivel casters over tile, asphalt, carpet, concrete, short grass and packed dirt. Two of the four casters have locking mechanisms to keep the cart from rolling away. This drywall cart is great for contractors, handymen or weekend renovators. The wrap around tube frame is coated with a durable powder coated paint finish that will resist scratches and rust, and the front end bumper provides the frame with extra support. Rounded corners help prevent damaging finished work. This large, heavy-duty, all-purpose drywall cart can help you with the heavy lifting and will save you endless trips to and from the truck. The large steel platform measures 44 in. x 11 in. to securely carry enough drywall to finish an entire room.
- Great for remodeling jobs that require hauling assorted materials and tools, transport paneling, drywall or plywood
- Rolls on four 8 in. swivel casters for easy maneuverability, two swivel casters lock for security
- Durable powder coat paint finish resists rust and corrosion
- Rounded corners help prevent damaging finished work , wrap-around tube frame, and bumper for extra strength and durability
- Large steel platform measures 44 in. x 11 in. to securely carry enough drywall to finish an entire room
- Assembled size: 49-3/4 in. L x 22-1/2 in. W x 47 in. H
- 3,000 lb. Load capacity
UWS Slim Line Series offers full size features for smaller truck beds by utilizing the limited space in front of the wheel well. You will enjoy how much the sleek look of UWS's Low Profile Series complements the latest designs of today's trucks. The toolbox fits snug behind the cab, clearing just 2" above the truck bed rails instead of the standard 4," providing a better view out the back window for maneuvering or keeping an eye on your load. The insulated, beveled, single lid opens to a full 90 degrees with the help of two super-duty lift cylinders, which raise the lid and hold it open as you load and unload your gear. The divided tool tray provides additional storage for smaller items ensuring they are readily at your disposal.Learn More
Design that provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road. Made of .060 in. aluminum. Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference. Ideal for 5th wheel cargo space. Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables.
- 48 inch chest box to use as hitch receiver box
- Made of .056 diamond plate aluminum
- Heavy duty double latch paddle handle to secure valuables
- Bright finish
Fits Hi-Side Box model 365-5-02.
- #7 in picture
Slim Line Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 63 in. x W 12 in. x H 9.25 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More