Especially created for the home and shop, the Simpson MegaShot Series is perfect for the "Do-it-Yourselfer" looking for maximum performance with minimal investment. Simple to use and great for cleaning decks, patios, house siding, outdoor furniture, and prepping home exteriors for painting. Its compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person.
- Honda GCV160 Overhead Cam Engine
- OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
- Steel Frame Construction and 12" Never-flat Tires
- 1/4" x 25' MorFlex HP Hose with Easy Connectors
- Pro-Style Spray Gun & Wand with 4 QC Nozzles
Honda GCV160 OHC Engine
- Technologically Advanced and Easy to Start
- 160cc, 4-Stroke, Overhead Cam/Overhead Valve Design is Highly Efficient and Reliable
- Compact Combustion Chamber, Overhead Cam Design, and Uniblock Construction Reduce Fuel Consumption
- Meets EPA and CARB Emission Standards
OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
- High-efficiency Design to Minimize Engine Load While Delivering Top Performance
- Maintenance-free, Oil Bath Lubrication System
- Precision-ground, Highly Polished Stainless Steel Pistons for Long Life
- Thermal Relief System Protects Pump from Overheating
- 4 Pro-Style Quick Connect Nozzles for Most Any Cleaning Task
- 12" Never-flat Tires for Ease of Mobility
- 1/4" x 25' MorFlex High Pressure Hose is Non-marring & Kink and Abrasion Resistant
- Includes a Siphon Tube for Easy Detergent Application
- Convenient Hose, Spray Gun/Wand, & Quick Connect Cleaning Nozzle Storage
NOTE: This item is a refurbished unit which may show some ware in the form of, but not limited to chips, cracks, scratches or blemishes in paint. Defects in the units performance will need to be factory serviced.Learn More
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 4000 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM4000A
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 4000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 10
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
Regular Price: $319.93
Special Price: $271.94
The Handler 125 EZ has Hobart’s unique Single-Knob Control making it the quickest and easiest wire welder to set up and use. Just plug it into 115 VAC, select the mild steel thickness with the Single Knob Control and you are ready to weld. The Handler 125 EZ comes ready to weld 18 gauge–3/16 in mild steel with .030 in (0.8 mm) self-shielding flux-cored wire so no shielding gas bottle is required. Also designed to use .035 in (0.9 mm) flux cored wire with a .035 in (0.9 mm) contact tip.
- Operator only needs to adjust a single knob for the thickness of mild steel to be welded and he's ready to weld. One knob adjusts both the volts and wire feed speed.
- Max output of 125 amps allows you to weld 18 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel with flux cored wire
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pulled
- Durable feed head with quick-release drive roll tension lever provides positive feed with adjustable tension plus easy accessibility to thread new wire
- Short circuit protection protects unit against current overload
- Self-resetting thermal overload protects power transformer to ensure reliability
- Self-resetting motor protection protects wire feed system from overload, no fuses to change or circuit breaker buttons to reset
- Comfortable H-9A gun, 8 ft. (2.4 m)
- Spare .030 in (0.8 mm) contact tips
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- Spool shaft to accommodate 4 in spools (Optional hub kit available for 8 in spools)
- Power cord with plug
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
- Owner's manual with parts lists, installation, operation, and maintenance guidelines
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 85 A at 17.5 VDC, 60 A at 20 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 30 - 125 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 26 V
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20 15 CSA Rating
- kVA: 2.9 2.2 CSA Rating
- kW: 2.5 1.77 CSA Rating
- H: 16 7/8 in (429 mm)
- W: 9 7/8 in (251 mm)
- D: 12 1/8 in (308 mm)
- Net Weight: 50 lb (22.7 kg)
Regular Price: $359.97
Special Price: $251.98
Unique Chests for 4-door trucks provide extra-wide storage space. Chest sits on the bed floor between the wheel wells. The top of the chest is flush or below the side walls. Ends of chest extend over the wheel wells providing extra storage for small items.
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Adjustable lid strikers lock the lid down tight for superior security
- Reinforced body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- Gas spring lid lifts raise the lid when unlatched for easier access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering
- Full weather stripping creates a tight, moisture resistant seal
- Both models available with diamond black finish Learn More
Regular Price: $339.97
Special Price: $271.98
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
Top Mount truck boxes have a double box design to provide additional storage without losing valuable truck bed space. Hand wielded by specially trained craftsmen and with weatherproof gaskets to prevent leaks.
- Designed for strength with weather proof gaskets
- Front opening protects contents from the elements
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- Available in several sizes: 72", 90" and 96"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright finish
- Sturdy .060" Aluminum resists rust
Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Cable spool holder. Mounts to vehicle floor.
- Dimensions: 42 1/2" H x 19 3/4" W x 16 1/4" L
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
Regular Price: $332.97
Special Price: $266.38
The Champion 46596 3,500-watt gasoline-powered portable generator (not CARB) with 196cc Champion OHV engine features a durable tubular steel frame for protection, and the 4-gallon gas tank helps run the generator for up to 12 hours at 50% load for long-lasting, reliable power. This generator includes an automatic shut off when the oil level gets too low to help protect your machine from damage.
- 3,500-watt running power (4000-watt peak) provides reliable power to run small appliances, power tools and more
- 4-gallon fuel tank capacity runs the generator for 12 hours at 50% load
- Push-to-reset circuit breakers help protect the generator and connected appliances from damage
- 68 dB sound rating from 23 ft. helps ensure low operational noise for peace and quiet
- Voltmeter monitors output for your convenience
- Automatic shut off when oil levels are low to help prevent engine damage
- 1 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- EPA/49 states, not for sale in California
- Wheel kit available separately
- Oil funeel and spark plug socket included
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the more info tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers 525 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-3/4" length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the
most challenging worksites.
REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The kit includes two M18™ XC REDLITHIUM™ batteries, an M18™ and M12™ multi-voltage charger, and a carrying case.
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 50% more run time
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 525 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case
Specifications Voltage 18V Battery M18 REDLITHIUM Charger M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger Tool Warranty 5 Years Length 7-3/4" Weight 4.5 lbs LED Light Yes Peak Torque 525 in-lbs Battery Warranty 3 Year Height 7-3/5" Chuck Type 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock Speed 0-400 / 0-1,800 RPM