Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. The Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Contains 35 Drilling and Driving Bits
- Provides full size pattern in a small package Nickel plated body provides easy clean up
- Features both fluid and pattern controls. Includes 8-Fluid Ounce canister
- Atomization is equal to a full size spray gun
- Siphon-feed design sprays light to medium viscosity materials
- Includes 8-ounce canister
- Includes 1/4-Inch male NPS air inlet
Get the driving force in an air impact wrench that weighs less than 2.25 lbs! Compact size get right into engine compartments and wheel wells as well as any other hard to reach places.
Housing Material Cast Aluminum Recommended Hose SIze 1/2" Max Speed 10,000 RPM Air Inlet Size 1/4" Drive Size 3/8"
.023 - .035 Replacement Liner for Hobart Handlers 140, 187, 190, 210, 210MVP, Trek 180 & IronMan 230.Learn More
- Measuring System: Inch, Metric
- Tip Size: 0.050 in, 1/16 in, 5/64 in, 3/32 in, 7/64 in, 1/8 in, 9/64 in, 5/32 in, 3/16 in, 7/32 in, 1/4 in, 5/16 in, 3/8 in, 1.500 mm, 2 mm, 2.500 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 0.050 in [Min], 1.500 mm [Min], 3/8 in [Max], 10 mm [Max]
- Tip Type: Hex Ball
- Handle Type: L-Handle
- Finish: Bright
- Handle Material: Composite
- Handle Color: Blue, Red
- Includes: Plastic Holders
- Quantity: 22 per set
- Wt.: 1.68 lb
This sander's orbital action allows swirl-free finishes to give your woodworking project a professional appearance! Tha orbital sander is constructed with sturdy, lightweight, aluminum housing and a rubber boot for reduced vibration while working. The compact design allows you to reach and smooth tight areas with ease. The sander also includes fine, medium and coarse sanding discs to cover most of your sanding needs.
Air Consumption 3 CFM @ 90 PSI Housing LIghtweight Aluminum Control Paddle Switch Includes Fine, medium and coarse sanding discs, and hook and loop backing pad.
This 7 piece insulated electrical screwdriver set complies with IEC strandards and is rated to 1,000 volts. The soft grip handles are ergonomically designed for maximum comfort.
- 3" x #0
- 4" x #1
- 4" x #2
- 3" x 1/8"
- 4" x 5/32"
- 5" x 7/32"
- 6" x 1/4"
For touch-up on all WEATHER GUARD® White Products.Learn More
Regular Price: $31.99
Special Price: $25.59Product Features
- 3/4" Drive Head Pivots 180 ° to get the best position to break the nut loose
- Textured Hand Grip to Provide Extra Grip to keep hands from slipping