The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
- Designed to provide optimal atomization and particle size
- Stainless fluid needle and nozzle are compatible with today's advanced coatings
- 600 milliliter acetal cup allows viewing of paint fluid level while providing chemical resistance and easy cleaning
- In-line 80 mesh filter removes dirt particles from pain , preventing defects
- Includes adjustable fluid, pattern and air controls
Simply roll over to collect debris, then pull handle for quick release!
- Picks up nails, tacks, screws, bolts, nuts, clips, and more
- Extra-wide sweep head for quick clean up
- One-pull release quickly clears debris from sweeper
- 50 lbs magnetic pull
- Powder-coated steel handle extends from 30 to 44 inches
- Aluminum magnetic housing
- 7 inch rubber wheels
- 30 inch wide sweep area
Make your generator portable. The Champion wheel kit includes 8 in. never flat wheels, fold-away handle, and support leg with vibration mounts. All mounting hardware included. Can be used with any Champion 4000 watt generator (including but not limited to 46515, 46596, 46533)
- 8 in. never flat wheels
- Fold-away handle
- Support Leg with Vibration Mounts
- 3/4 in. x 24.8 in. Solid Steel Axle for Ddurability
- Mounting hardware included
- Specifically designed for Champion 3500/4000 Watt generators
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
- 7.0 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch™ Guard eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location. No buttons or levers, just turn the guard to position it.
- Hex wrench replaces spanner wrench - hex wrench is found in most tool boxes if lost
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces
- Quick-Change™ Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
- 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories
- Replaces D28110
- Low Profile Design Gets into Tight Spots
- Variable Speed for Versatility
- Adjustable Front Handle for Comfort and Control
- Flat Side for Flush Sanding
- Single Lever Belt Change
- Dust Collection with Bag
- ETL listed
- 2 Year Warranty
- Includes 1 Sanding Belt
- Includes Dust Bag
- Rated Power: 120V~/ 60Hz, 8.0Amp
- No-Load Speed: 390-1180 ft./min.
- Belt Size: 3” x 21”
- Net Weight: 7.8 lb.
- Combines a general-purpose filter, regulator and lubricator in 1 unit to help save space
- Self-relieving pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure between 0 - 150 psi for better control over air flow
- Filter is designed to remove most liquid and solid particles from the air supply
- Unit comes pre-assembled with modular mounting bracket for added convenience
- 3.5 oz. quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain allows for easy maintenance
- Durable metal bowl with sight glass for easy monitoring
- 28 SCFM flow capacity at 90 psi
- 3/8 in. NPT (F) ports
- MFG Brand Name : Campbell Hausfeld
- Powerful 1.5 Amp motor
- 21,000 Oscillations per minute for fast sanding, grinding, cutting, and scraping
- Incredibly useful tool for home repair, remodeling and restoration
- Die cast aluminum gear housing
- 4-Pin flange design holds accessories firmly in place
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: 3” Delta Sanding Pad, Assorted Sandpaper, Scraping Blade, 30mm E-Cut saw blade, HSS segment saw blade, Allen Wrench and Accessory Storage Box.
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 1.6 Amp
- No Load Speed: 21,000 OPM