- Wide, full-length bolsters add strength and rigidity to the lid
- Fully welded upper body seams and formed channels in the bottom add strength and rigidity to the body
- Self-rising lid has center-mounted heavy-duty gas spring lid lift
- 3-compartment sliding tray provides convenient storage of hand tools and small items
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust
- Tough Armor-Brite powder paint for superior rust resistance Learn More
Flush mount design provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road.
- Front and side walls are angled to accommodate sloped walls and wheel wells
- Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference
- Available in several sizes: 48" and 60"
- Available in White or Black finish
- 16 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Innerside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls. The lower part of the box extends down the inside of the side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and can be used individually or in pairs.
Combine a pair of Innerside Boxes with a Crossover to create a wraparound storage system on your truck.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Innerside Box you can install on your truck. If used with a Crossover, deduct the space needed for it and allow a 1” space between the Crossover and the Innerside Boxes for the lids to open and close without interference.
Innerside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Gear-Lock Locking System
- Resists over 1000 Lbs of break-in force.
- Built-in Full-length Storage Compartments
- Provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High Strength Body Design
- Resists cargo damages and attempted break-ins.
- 3 Layer RSL Lid
- Provides superior lids strength and rigidity
- Self aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lid seals tight.
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability.
- Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty
Delta Champion, Low Profile Aluminum Single Lid Crossover (For GMC and Chevrolet Trucks: Short / Long Bed 1500, 2500 & 3500) (Bright), 1-351000$259.99
Crossovers are supported across the width of the truck bed by the tops of the bed side rails or walls. Storage space is available on the floor under a Crossover.
Crossovers are available with a Single Lid or Dual Lids. Depending on the product selected, the Dual Lid may be a Mid-Lid, Gull Wing or Rear-Hinged design. All models offer different advantages.
- Gear-Lock locking system resists over 1,000 lbs of break-in force
- Built-in full-length storage compartment provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High-strength body design resists cargo damage and attempted break-ins.
- 3-Layer RSL lid provides superior lid strength and rigidity
- Self-aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lead seals tight
- For GMC and Chevy Fullsize Short-Bed & Long-Bed 1500, 2500 & 3500 Series Models Except 1500 Stepsides
- Measures 72 x 24 x 15 inches
The TAWB47WBK is a black aluminum flush mount design that provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road. Made of 0.060 in. aluminum. New wider design. Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference. Strong double latch paddle handles to protect valuables.
- Fits full or mid size trucks with a wider design
- Offset lid construction allowing lid to open fully without back wall interference
- Strong double latch paddle handles to protect your valuables
- Black finish
JOBSITE on-site storage products provide secure storage for valuable tools and equipment on the job site.
- 36-in Long Chest provides 8.3 Cubic Feet of usable space. Perfect for smaller jobs or to keep tools located near the work sites
- Bolt-Cutter Proof 12 Gauge steel lock housings protect padlocks from cutting and prying tools Padlocks are not provided
- High-strength lid is reinforced with a full-length, deep bolster
- Heavy-duty hinge is staked and welded so the pin can not be driven out
- Lid held open by a 1-in wide heavy-duty locking arm
- Lifting handles located inside tall and deep recesses to prevent injuries and damage
- Indented area on front of the lid is easy to grasp to open it
- Tall, heavy-duty bolsters for easily moving with a forklift
- Slots in bolsters for easily installation of optional casters Learn More