- Electronic Governor: Fast response to changing electrical loads.
- Generac OHVI Engine: The ONLY air-cooled engine designed specifically for generators with the longest life expectancy in the industry – an unprecedented three to four times longer
- Full Pressure Lubrication: Continuous lubrication of all vital engine parts from moment of start up for ultimate engine protection.
- Spin-on Oil Filter: Automotive style for easy maintenance and prolonged engine life
- Automatic Idle Control
- Electric Start - Quick start
- 50-amp High Power Outlet, Twistlock Plug, plus GFCI Protected Duplex Outlets
- Wheel Kit and Heavy Duty Lifting Eye
- 13" All-Terrain Tires
This commercial grade portable generator is the most powerful of the Pro Series. Offering enough power for your crew, the generator is powered by a commercial Briggs and Station Vanguard V-Twin OHV engine. Briggs kept all professional contractors in mind while designing this generator, as it combines 10,000 running watts with commercial characteristic for pwer you can trust!
Internal Trickle Charge and Float Charge Jack
This is key for you part time contractors. Keep your battery renewed during storage.
Low Oil Shutdown
Significantly decreases the chance of engine damage due to not enough lubrication.
Helps maintain smooth operating engine parts.
Spin on Oil Filter
Adequately filters and cleans oil for prolonged engine life.
- Engine Brand: Briggs and Stratton Vanguard
- Engine Series: Vanguard
- OHV Engine
- Power Surge Alternator
- Pull/Electric Start
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Automatic Idle Control
- Super Lo-Tone Muffler
- Fuel Gauge
- Hour Meter
- 10,000 running watts
- 120/240 volts
- 41.7 running amps
- 18 Gross HP
- Engine Displacement (cc): 570
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7 Gallons
- Run Time at half load: Up to 7 hours
- Wheel Diameter: 10"
- Weight: 295 lbs.
- Dimensions: 30" L X 27" W X32" H
Briggs and Stratton Product Warranty:
Consumer: 2 Year Limited
Commercial: 90 Day LimitedLearn More
Just because your home requires more power doesn't mean you have to pay a whole lot more. Generac Power Systems has taken all of the leading-edge technologies from our industrial product line and applied them to our GUARDIAN Elite liquid-cooled products. Models range from 25-60 kW and cost thousands of dollars less than competitors' units. They also feature automotive style, liquid-cooled engines and our exclusive Whisper-Test feature. You won't find more affordable products with this kind of power.
Our industrial grade automotive engines provide unmatched power and long life. If an engine is designed for an over-the-road truck to run hundreds of thousands of miles, just think how long a generator that never leaves your home will last!
Whisper Quiet Operation
GUARDIAN's exclusive Whisper-Test low speed exercise feature makes our GUARDIAN Elite systems the quietest liquid-cooled generators on the market. Whisper-Test reduces noise by 50% during the generator's weekly automatic self-test cycle allowing for near silent operation that satisfies all known sound ordinances.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Produces more electricity for greater needs
Exclusive, self-test feature makes the GUARDIAN Elite quieter than a central air conditioner
- Superior Paint:
Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:
For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel: Natural gas or LPV
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 16/16kW (LPG/NG) Generator,
- 200 Amp-NEMA/UL 3R Service Entrence Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Steel Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather steel enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
This Briggs & Stratton Standby Generator protects your home and family with affordable, reliable Briggs & Stratton standby power. Includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated automatic electrical transfer switch for easy installation. Briggs & Stratton provides dependable power and flexible options to meet your home’s essential power needs.
- Includes 150-Amp managed whole house SED switch
- Transfer switch automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Closer placement options for ease of installation per the National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard
- Comprehensive generator warranty
- Durable standby generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
This trailer is ready for your choice of SK Hot Mobile Wash Skids. The 12-gauge powder coated frame includes a seamless polyethylene tank with garden hose fitting and 3/4" 80 micron filter. Includes Class II, 3500lb rated 2" ball hitch. The 3700lb torsion axle provides a smooth ride and up to 300% more wheel travel than a conventional spring axle. The recessed rubber mounted tail lights are tucked away from damage. As a complete package you will also receive two Stainless Steel hose reels, 100' garden hose and a 50' high pressure hose. Pressure Washer Not Included.
- Fits SK Hot Water Machines
- Includes 2) Stainless Steel Hose Reels, 100' Garden Hose
- 3700# Torsion Axle and 14" wheels, DOT approved
- Swing-up Jack & 2" coupler
- Powder Coated Chassis
- Recessed Tail Lights for added Protection
- Includes 3/4" 200 Micron Filter
- Pressure Washer not Included
120-Gallon two stage industrial air compressor delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump features: hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel and splash type lubrication. An industrial class, three phase, electric motor equipped with pre-wired and mounted magnetic starter saves both time and money. The uniquely designed metal belt guard improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degree Fahrenheit over other belt guard designs. Also features a large capacity, 120-Gallon ASME certified tank.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time
- Industrial class, three phase, electric motor equipped with pre-wired and mounted magnetic starter - saves time and money
- Uniquely designed metal belt guard improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degree Fahrenheit over other belt guard designs
- Large capacity, 120-Gallon ASME certified tank
- Maximum pressure: 175 PSI; CFM at 175 PSI: 30.2; CFM at 100 PSI: 31.3; RHP: 10.0; voltage: 230/460; Phase: Three Learn More
This Briggs & Stratton home generator provides reliable backup power for homeowners during a power outage. This generator makes sure your appliances stay on so you and your family aren’t left in the dark. Includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3r rated automatic power transfer switch, providing flexible installation.
- Includes 150 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Reliable, commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine handles the most demanding jobs
- Managed whole-house power powers all household appliances plus up to two air conditioners
- Automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Comprehensive limited parts AND labor warranty
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off in event of fire
The CPS Series is a rugged cold water skid built to tackle the toughest jobs. A heavy gauge powder coated steel frame protects vital components and a smooth running twin cylinder engine, with low oil shutdown, ensures a long life of industrial use. Low RPM belt drive pump runs cooler and quieter and is ideal for use when drawing water from a tank. A 4 gallon fuel tank allows for long run times between fill ups, and its remote location away from the engine provides for safe refueling that reduces the risk of fire from fuel spills.
- 4000 PSI / 4.8 GPM, Low RPM belt-drive triplex pump
- Commercial Rated V-Twin Electric-Start 570cc Engine
- Large 4-Gallon Fuel Tank for Extended Run Time
- Includes 50' Hose, Gun, Wand and Spray Tips
- Shown with Optional 13" 4-wheel kit #AHS13
- Requires U1 235CCA Battery
- Gas Engine / Cold Water
- 50-State CARB Compliant
The P Series is exceptionally quiet and designed for residential areas or worksites where low noise level is required or desired.Features
- Power (LTP): 5,87 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine Manufacturer: Yanmar
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Starting system: Recoil, Electric
- Fuel consumption at 75% of load: 0,37gal/h
- Fuel tank capacity 5,55 gal
- Running time at 75% of load 14,9 h
- 3 Year Warranty
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More