Don’t let its size fool you! Thanks to a compact design and a commercial-grade engine, the Briggs & Stratton 10kW standby generator proves big power can come in a small generator. This Briggs & Stratton compact Standby Generator automatically provides a backup power supply to your home seconds after sensing an electric power outage. This home generator includes 100 Amp 16 circuit outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated auto transfer switch for easy installation.
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Flexible standby generator installation allows placement as close as 18in. from home
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off unit in event of fire
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Includes 100-Amp , 16 circuit automatic transfer switch
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
The Water Shotgun has set the standards that all other cold-water pressure washers are measured against. The Water Shotgun features innovative technology to stabilize the platform during operation, extend the life of the product, and provide the most durable base of any machine in the market. Demand the best - demand a Simpson Water Shotgun.
- Assembled dimension: 28 in. W x 48.5 in. D x 27 in. H
- Dual belt-drive system for reliable power transfer.
- Equipped with an adjustable deck-mounted unloader, pro duty downstream chemical injector system, high pressure relief valve, and easy-start valve.
- Mounted on a heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame with sub-frame and spring loaded isolators to eliminate frame walk.
- Polished chrome front and rear handles and premium treaded tires on aluminum mag wheels.
- Includes 50 ft. high pressure monster hose with quick connect fittings.
- Professional gun and spray wand with 5 quick connect nozzles - 0, 15, 25, 40 & soaper
- Requires 12V lawn & garden battery (not included) available at the home depot
- Powered by an electric start Vanguard 18 HP V-Twin engine and a General TS Series Industrial Pump, Producing 4000 PSI @ 5.0 GPM
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : WS4050V
- MFG Part # : 60242
Accessories Included Yes Assembled Depth (in.) 48.5 in Assembled Height (in.) 27 in Assembled Width (in.) 28 in CARB Compliant Yes Color/Finish Black / Chrome Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Energy Star Compliant No Engine Displacement 570 cm³ Engine Displacement (cc) 570 Engine Make Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine Type 18 HP Horizontal Flow Rate 5 gal (US)/min Foldable handle No Fuel Tank Capacity 6 gal (US) Fuel Type Gasoline Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 6 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose Length (ft.) 50 ft Hose length (in.) 50 Housing Material N/A Interchangeable Tips Available Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 4000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 5.0 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 285 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand General Pump TSP Commercial Series Pump Recommended Oil & Capacity 10W-30 1.75 Qt Returnable 90-Day Rust Resistant Yes Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Type of Spray Patterns 0, 15, 25, & 40 Degree plus Soap Nozzle Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
Designed to be a jobsite workhorse, the Hobart Champion ELITE combines an 11,000 watt generator with a DC welder for general construction and emergency power applications. It features a rugged, fully enclosed case which provides a protective barrier and lowers noise. All receptacles on the ELITE feature push-button reset circuit breakers. Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinders) at the same time you are welding. With the quick set current control, it is easy to set up, provides smooth arc starts and maintains optimum arc characteristics. Cables sold separately.
- DC weld output for smooth arc performance and easy starts
- Four 120 volt GFCI (20 amp), one 240V (50 amp) and one 120/240 volt (50 amp) receptacles with push-button reset circuit breakers
- Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinder) at the same time you are welding
- Heavy-duty construction with 100% duty cycle, fully-enclosed engine design, large battery, rugged electrical connections and wiring
- Just under 4 ft long and weighs less than competitive units
- "No tools" oil change and standard hour meter to help maintain routine scheduled oil servicing
- Quick set current control - easy to set up and start welding.
- Auto-idle for greater fuel savings and reduced noise.
Processes: Stick (SMAW)
- Kohler 23 HP gasoline engine, 3600 RPM
- Fuel-efficient, low-maintenance, twin-cylinder, 4-cycle, overhead-valve
- 12 gallon fuel tank for extended run time
Skill Level: Moderate
- Rated Output at 25V:
- 225 A at 100% Duty Cycle
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80
- Welding Amperage Range:
- 40 - 225 A DC
- Single-Phase Generator Power: 11,000 W (10 kVa/kW), 60 Hz, 120/240 Vac; 9500 watts continuous while not welding
- H: 28 in (711 mm)
- W: 20 in (508 mm)
- D: 41 in (1041 mm)
- Net Weight: Kohler: 490 lb (222 kg)
Customer would be required to pay for the liftgate service, if needed on the shipping costs.Learn More
The SK Series is a truly versatile machine. It can be trailer / truck mounted and is a real asset when electricity is not available. The industrial rated 18 HP Vanguard twin-cylinder electric-start engine provides power to the pump and 12 VDC burner. The Stainless Steel wrapped 1/2" SCH 80 coil heats the water up to 250F. You will experience extended run times with the large 8.0 gallon gas and diesel tanks. An industrial rated belt-drive pump turns at lower RPM resulting in a cooler running and longer lasting pump compared to one that is direct drive. The machine is complete with gun/wand and 50' hose, quick connect nozzles, adjustable thermostat, pressure relief valve, burst disc and pressure sensitive unloader. Requires group U1 235 CCA battery, not included.
- 4000 PSI / 4.8 GPM, Low RPM belt-drive triplex pump
- Commercial Rated V-Twin Electric-Start 570cc Engine
- Large 8-Gallon Fuel Tanks for Extended Run Time
- Includes 50' Hose, Gun, Wand and Spray Tips
- Optional 13" 4-wheel kit #AHSK5
- Requires U1 235CCA Battery
- Adj Thermostat, up to 250F Wet Steam
- Gas Engine / Diesel Fired
- 50-State CARB Compliant
Designed to handle the needs of the largest high-tech luxury homes, the liquid cooled 60kW standby generator system can power it all — no problem. Its commercial-grade GM Vortec engine provides reliable backup power so your family has year-round peace of mind. Plus, it's all backed by the best warranty in the industry: 4-year limited parts and labor.
- More fuel efficient than 3,600 RPM engines, commercial standby generators feature a GM Vortec 1,800 RPM engine
- This home standby generator is available for sale in all 50 states
- Automatically starts up during power loss
- This backup generator has a 4 year limited parts and labor warranty
- Galvanneal provides years of rust proof, outdoor protection for your standby generator
- Commercial-grade backup generators bring professional performance to your home
The King Brute is designed for long days filled with the toughest cleaning assignments. This heavy-duty machine does not compromise on power or performance. The four wheel chassis makes is a snap to maneuver around the job site. The robust Briggs & Stratton engine powers the industrial triplex pump through a direct-drive system, delivering 3,000 psi @ 3.0 gpm. These features earn it the title of King of the Brute Series high pressure washers.
- Assembled dimension: 28.75 in. W x 42.5 in. D x 45 in. H
- Briggs & Stratton 249 cc Intek OHV engine
- 30 Amp automotive-type charging system powers the 12V burner system
- Clean burning, fuel efficient diesel-fired combustion system
- Large diesel tank provides all day cleaning without refueling
- Industrial Triplex plunger pump with 5 year warranty
- 12 In. pneumatic tires mounted on sturdy steel rims,equipped with 50 ft. steel braided hose, professional spray gun and wand with 5 quick connect cleaning nozzles
- Requires 12V lawn & garden battery (not included) available at the home depot
- Gasoline engine powered hot water pressure washer produces 3000 PSI at 3 GPM
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : KB3030
- MFG Part # : 60100
Accessories Included Yes Assembled Depth (in.) 42.5 in Assembled Height (in.) 45 in Assembled Width (in.) 28.75 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Color/Finish Black / Chrome Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Energy Star Compliant No Engine Displacement 249 cm³ Engine Displacement (cc) 249 Engine Make Briggs & Stratton Engine Type Briggs and Stratton 1100 Series Intek OHV Flow Rate 3 gal (US)/min Foldable handle No Fuel Tank Capacity .8 gal (US) Fuel Type Gasoline Fuel tank capacity (gallons) .8 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose Length (ft.) 50 ft Hose length (in.) 50 Housing Material Other Interchangeable Tips Available Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 3000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 3.0 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 420 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand Cat 3DNX Commercial Series Pump Recommended Oil & Capacity 10W-30 .875 QT Returnable 90-Day Rust Resistant Yes Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Type of Spray Patterns 0, 15, 25, & 40 Degree plus Soap Nozzle Water capability Hot/Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
If your family is looking for a standby generator that can power more than just the essentials — the 12kW standby generator system is the perfect solution for you.
Equipped with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology and designed for 5,000 to 8,000 square-foot homes, the 12kW system automatically manages your home's power needs, including up to two 4-ton AC units, to give you whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
The Symphony® II 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
For homes requiring 200-amp service, the 200-amp automatic transfer switch ensures the home transitions to backup power quickly and easily. Now with Symphony® II power management technology, your family can prioritize which electrical loads to power when. Now so you can power more of your home's lights and appliances with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- Includes Symphony II 200-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Closer placement options for ease of installation per the National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard
- Automatically sends back up power to your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Durable home generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton engines
- Comprehensive generator warranty
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 22/19.5kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 200 Amp-NEMA/UL 3R Service Entrence Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Fascia Base Wrap Kit
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather aluminum enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
Just because your home requires more power doesn't mean you have to pay a whole lot more. Generac Power Systems has taken all of the leading-edge technologies from our industrial product line and applied them to our GUARDIAN Elite liquid-cooled products. Models range from 25-60 kW and cost thousands of dollars less than competitors' units. They also feature automotive style, liquid-cooled engines and our exclusive Whisper-Test feature. You won't find more affordable products with this kind of power.
Our industrial grade automotive engines provide unmatched power and long life. If an engine is designed for an over-the-road truck to run hundreds of thousands of miles, just think how long a generator that never leaves your home will last!
Whisper Quiet Operation
GUARDIAN's exclusive Whisper-Test low speed exercise feature makes our GUARDIAN Elite systems the quietest liquid-cooled generators on the market. Whisper-Test reduces noise by 50% during the generator's weekly automatic self-test cycle allowing for near silent operation that satisfies all known sound ordinances.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Produces more electricity for greater needs
Exclusive, self-test feature makes the GUARDIAN Elite quieter than a central air conditioner
- Superior Paint:
Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:
For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel:
Natural gas or LPV
Click Here To View Specs Learn More
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
The E and S Series are designed for heavy duty service on the job site or as a temporary stand-by power and offers maximum reliability and performance.Features
- Power (LTP): 5,5 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine Manufacturer: Yanmar
- Fuel type : Diesel
- Starting system : Recoil, Electric
- Fuel consumption at 75% of load: 0,39 gal/h
- Fuel tank capacity: 12,00 gal
- Running time at 75% of load: 30.95 h
- 3 Year Warranty
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More