- Tank - 120 Vertical
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 10
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 35.0 cfm
- Dimensions - 51x46x83
- Weight - 920 lbs
- NPT Outlet - 1
- Voltage/Engine - 200, 230, 460, 575-3-60
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 22/19.5kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 200 Amp-NEMA/UL 3R Service Entrence Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Fascia Base Wrap Kit
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather aluminum enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
The S Series is designed with the professional in mind. It has all the features needed and expected to meet the requirement of the most demanding applications.Features
- Power (LTP): 14 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine manufacturer: Honda
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Starting system: Electric
- Fuel tank capacity: 8,00 gal
- Running time at 50% of load: 6,5 h
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
The Water Shotgun has set the standards that all other cold-water pressure washers are measured against. The Water Shotgun features innovative technology to stabilize the platform during operation, extend the life of the product, and provide the most durable base of any machine in the market. Demand the best - demand a Simpson Water Shotgun.
- Assembled dimension: 28 in. W x 48.5 in. D x 27 in. H
- Dual belt-drive system for reliable power transfer.
- Equipped with an adjustable deck-mounted unloader, pro duty downstream chemical injector system, high pressure relief valve, and easy-start valve.
- Mounted on a heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame with sub-frame and spring loaded isolators to eliminate frame walk.
- Polished chrome front and rear handles and premium treaded tires on aluminum mag wheels.
- Includes 50 ft. high pressure monster hose with quick connect fittings.
- Professional gun and spray wand with 5 quick connect nozzles - 0, 15, 25, 40 & soaper
- Requires 12V lawn & garden battery (not included) available at the home depot
- Powered by an electric start Vanguard 18 HP V-Twin engine and a General TS Series Industrial Pump, Producing 4000 PSI @ 5.0 GPM
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : WS4050V
- MFG Part # : 60242
Accessories Included Yes Assembled Depth (in.) 48.5 in Assembled Height (in.) 27 in Assembled Width (in.) 28 in CARB Compliant Yes Color/Finish Black / Chrome Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Energy Star Compliant No Engine Displacement 570 cm³ Engine Displacement (cc) 570 Engine Make Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine Type 18 HP Horizontal Flow Rate 5 gal (US)/min Foldable handle No Fuel Tank Capacity 6 gal (US) Fuel Type Gasoline Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 6 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose Length (ft.) 50 ft Hose length (in.) 50 Housing Material N/A Interchangeable Tips Available Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 4000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 5.0 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 285 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand General Pump TSP Commercial Series Pump Recommended Oil & Capacity 10W-30 1.75 Qt Returnable 90-Day Rust Resistant Yes Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Type of Spray Patterns 0, 15, 25, & 40 Degree plus Soap Nozzle Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
Kufo Seco 10 HP 6,450 CFM 3 phase 220V / 440V ** Vertical Bag Dust Collector (Prewired 220V) uses its powerful motor to extract dust created by various machines with four-inch dust collection ports, top filter bag filters fine dust
- Industrial-quality construction effectively handles collection of wood chips and sawdust
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
8 5/8" / 4" (5) Y FITTING
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
58 CUBIC FEET
26 x 64 (8)
This is the ALL-NEW PIT BOX which features the Extreme T-shaped steering handle with disk brake controls for easy maneuvering, even when fully loaded with tools. Other features include 4 heavy-duty pneumatic tires with chrome wheels that provide a smooth ride over almost any terrain, stainless steel top work surface and over 38.5 cubic feet of tool storage.
- Pit Box Dimensions: 70" wide x 24" deep x 48" high
- Tool Box Dimensions: 64" wide x 24" deep x 43 1/2" high
- Available in Black and Blue and Red
- 7 large drawers for great storage space
- 1 extra deep drawer for larger power tools
- Polished Aluminum Handles and Trim
- 2 large side compartments, with adjustable shelf
- 4 heavy-duty pneumatic tires with chrome wheels
- Tires provide smooth travel over most terrain
- Easy to maneuver, even when fully loaded
- Extra deep, high gloss scratch-resistant finish
- Stainless steel top provides a 70" x 24" work surface
- Raise & Release drawer handles automatically latch shut
- Prevents drawers from opening unwantedly
- Full-extension, ball bearing smooth-opening drawer glides
- Single glides rated 100 lbs. per drawer
- Double glides rated 200 lbs. per drawer
- Heavy-duty, ultra-tough, all-steel frame
- Over 38.5 cubic feet of storage
- Foam Liners protect tools and prevent skidding
- T-shaped steering handle for easy maneuvering
- Disk Brake locks tires in place even when fully loaded
- Tubular coded lock secures all drawers/compartments
The SK Series is a truly versatile machine. It can be trailer / truck mounted and is a real asset when electricity is not available. The industrial rated 18 HP Vanguard twin-cylinder electric-start engine provides power to the pump and 12 VDC burner. The Stainless Steel wrapped 1/2" SCH 80 coil heats the water up to 250F. You will experience extended run times with the large 8.0 gallon gas and diesel tanks. An industrial rated belt-drive pump turns at lower RPM resulting in a cooler running and longer lasting pump compared to one that is direct drive. The machine is complete with gun/wand and 50' hose, quick connect nozzles, adjustable thermostat, pressure relief valve, burst disc and pressure sensitive unloader. Requires group U1 235 CCA battery, not included.
- 4000 PSI / 4.8 GPM, Low RPM belt-drive triplex pump
- Commercial Rated V-Twin Electric-Start 570cc Engine
- Large 8-Gallon Fuel Tanks for Extended Run Time
- Includes 50' Hose, Gun, Wand and Spray Tips
- Optional 13" 4-wheel kit #AHSK5
- Requires U1 235CCA Battery
- Adj Thermostat, up to 250F Wet Steam
- Gas Engine / Diesel Fired
- 50-State CARB Compliant
The 10kW standby generator system provides your family with peace of mind during a power outage with a smaller, sleeker generator. The 10kW system is designed for homes up to 5,000 square feet. Now available with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology, the 10kW generator system powers more of your home's appliances — including up to two 3-ton air conditioning units — with a smaller, more affordable generator.
The Symphony® II 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology, that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
Designed for homes with 100-amp service, the 100-amp automatic transfer switch makes the transfer of power from utility to your backup generator easy. Now paired with the Briggs & Stratton® Symphony® II power management system, families can get whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Flexible standby generator installation allows placement as close as 18in. from home
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off unit in event of fire
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Includes Symphony II 100-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
This Briggs & Stratton Standby Generator protects your home and family with affordable, reliable Briggs & Stratton backup power. Its streamlined design meets the power needs of your whole house, with a more compact, affordable unit. This home standby generator includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated automatic transfer switch for easy installation.
- Includes 150-Amp managed whole house SED auto transfer switch
- Closer placement options for ease of installation per the National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard
- Automatically sends back up power to your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Durable home generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton engines
- Comprehensive generator warranty