Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. The Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Contains 35 Drilling and Driving Bits
.023 - .035 Replacement Liner for Hobart Handlers 140, 187, 190, 210, 210MVP, Trek 180 & IronMan 230.Learn More
Extremely fast setup, 90% faster than C-clamps. Simply slide into position and tighten. Made from drop forged, heat treated, nickel chrome plated steel. The screw and handle are copper coated to protect against weld spatter. Available with various throat depths in light, heavy and super duty to meet most welding applications. 8" Heavy Duty, 80 mm throat.Learn More
- Measuring System: Inch, Metric
- Tip Size: 0.050 in, 1/16 in, 5/64 in, 3/32 in, 7/64 in, 1/8 in, 9/64 in, 5/32 in, 3/16 in, 7/32 in, 1/4 in, 5/16 in, 3/8 in, 1.500 mm, 2 mm, 2.500 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 0.050 in [Min], 1.500 mm [Min], 3/8 in [Max], 10 mm [Max]
- Tip Type: Hex Ball
- Handle Type: L-Handle
- Finish: Bright
- Handle Material: Composite
- Handle Color: Blue, Red
- Includes: Plastic Holders
- Quantity: 22 per set
- Wt.: 1.68 lb
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders. Size: 3/32". 10lb. Plastic.Learn More
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
The Milwaukee Quick Adjust Reaming Pliers is the only tool of its kind on the market with exposed steel handles to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe. The Quick Adjust Reaming Pliers also feature machined v-notched jaws for a precise fit, and a forged steel design for maximum tool life.
- Exposed Reaming Handles - Up to 1" Conduit (Patent Pending)
- Reaming Head Design - Smooths out rough edges of up to 2" Pipe (Patent Pending)
- Quick Adjust Jaws - V-groove jaws create a more precise fit with up to 2" Jaw Capacity
- Forged Alloy Steel - For Maximum Tool Strength
- Rust Protection - Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Smooth Transition Grips - Minimize wear tear and improve pouchability
- Length: 10"
- Jaw Length: 1-1/2"
- Jaw Capacity: 2"
- Pipe Reamer: Up to 2"
- Adjustment Positions: 22
- Perfect for smoothing wood surfaces
- Removes paint for refinishing
- Dual action design for swirl-free finishes
- Built-in regulator allows speed control during delicate applications
- Rubber grip for increased comfort
- Requires 10 SCFM at 90psi