- Top Mounted Control Panel
- Easy to read tank & tool gauges are right on top
- Convenient tank pressure release up front
- Compact Design
- •Easy to transport & store; fits under a tonneau cover
- 2 Universal Quick Couplers
- •Run 2 tools at once; quickly change and add hoses
- Maintenance Free Air Compressor Pump
- •No need to ever add oil to the pump
- Versatile & Lightweight
- •Ideal for use with nailers & staplers
- •Runs tools up to 4.9 CFM at 90 PSI
- •Weighs only 73 pounds
- Uses Regular Household 3 Prong Outlet
- •Needs a 14 amp circuit
- Tank - 4 Gallon Twin Tank
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 2
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 3.2 cfm
- Dimensions - 19x19x19
- Weight - 77 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/4
- Voltage/Engine - 120-1-60
- The Auto Arc 130 operates off 115-volt household current.
- It comes ready to weld, without shielding gas, using .030–.035 in. (0.8–0.9 mm)flux cored wire.
- For greater versatility, the Auto Arc 130 includes a gas valve for welding with .023–.030 in. (0.6–0.8 mm) solid wire and gas shielding.
- Use C-25 gas (75% Argon/25% CO2) on 22 gauge–1/8 in. steel for a cleaner weld with less spatter.
- Use Tri-Mix gas and stainless wire for welding on 16 gauge–1/8 in. stainless steel.
The M18™ Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver not only delivers an industry leading compact and ergonomic design, but is up to 20% faster in concrete than the competition. In addition, the 2602-20 is the only hammer drill/ driver in its class with an all metal gear case, providing maximum durability for heavy duty applications. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2602-22 delivers best in class 550 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18™ XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION Battery, while the 2602-22CT delivers 450 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18™ Compact LITHIUM-ION Battery. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1,700 RPM (High Speed) & 0-450 RPM (Low Speed).
- (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- 1-Hour Charger
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers 550 in-lbs of peak torque, 0-450/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM.
- Compact & Ergonomic Design: 8-1/2" Length
- DPM - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- All Metal Gear Case: The only metal gear case in its class
- All Metal 1/2" Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck: Provides maximum durability and bit retention
- Voltage: 18V
- Torque: 525 in-lbs
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Single Sleeve
- RPM: 0-550/0-1,700
- BPM: 0-29,000
- No of Batteries Included: (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Length: 8-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 4.9 lbs
The Industrial Air Contractor 4.5 gallon roll cage air compressor is an oil free, direct drive operation. Air compressor is low maintenance with no oil to add or change and not belts or pulleys to replace. Great for outdoor use in all seasons with an easy cold weather start.
- Long lasting, powerful induction motor
- Fully enclosed panel protects the pump and motor
- Centralized handle with cushioned grip
- Control panel with quick set regulator, tool, and tank pressure gauges, and two brass (no spark / rust) push-to-connect couplers for added convenience
- Equipped with 1/2 in. unregulated port and compatible with H4X remote air hub system Learn More
The Handler 125 EZ has Hobart’s unique Single-Knob Control making it the quickest and easiest wire welder to set up and use. Just plug it into 115 VAC, select the mild steel thickness with the Single Knob Control and you are ready to weld. The Handler 125 EZ comes ready to weld 18 gauge–3/16 in mild steel with .030 in (0.8 mm) self-shielding flux-cored wire so no shielding gas bottle is required. Also designed to use .035 in (0.9 mm) flux cored wire with a .035 in (0.9 mm) contact tip.
- Operator only needs to adjust a single knob for the thickness of mild steel to be welded and he's ready to weld. One knob adjusts both the volts and wire feed speed.
- Max output of 125 amps allows you to weld 18 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel with flux cored wire
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pulled
- Durable feed head with quick-release drive roll tension lever provides positive feed with adjustable tension plus easy accessibility to thread new wire
- Short circuit protection protects unit against current overload
- Self-resetting thermal overload protects power transformer to ensure reliability
- Self-resetting motor protection protects wire feed system from overload, no fuses to change or circuit breaker buttons to reset
- Comfortable H-9A gun, 8 ft. (2.4 m)
- Spare .030 in (0.8 mm) contact tips
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- Spool shaft to accommodate 4 in spools (Optional hub kit available for 8 in spools)
- Power cord with plug
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
- Owner's manual with parts lists, installation, operation, and maintenance guidelines
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 85 A at 17.5 VDC, 60 A at 20 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 30 - 125 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 26 V
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20 15 CSA Rating
- kVA: 2.9 2.2 CSA Rating
- kW: 2.5 1.77 CSA Rating
- H: 16 7/8 in (429 mm)
- W: 9 7/8 in (251 mm)
- D: 12 1/8 in (308 mm)
- Net Weight: 50 lb (22.7 kg)
M130 Wire Feed Welder
The Metal Man M130 is a 115V MIG and flux core wire feed welder that is designed to be economical and easy to use. It is capable of welding steel up to 3/16 of an inch in a single pass. The cooling fan and thermal overload protection help prevent overheating.
The attached 6 foot MIG gun and ground cable with clamp along with the gas hose and regulator gets this machine set to weld. Just add gas and wire.Learn More
3/4" Drive - Get more power with the 259G ¾” Impactool™. This tool delivers 1,050 ft-lb of torque to help you conquer whatever the day brings.
- Rocking dog impact mechanism
- Variable speed trigger
- Ergonomic grip
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Easy to use forward/reverse power regulator
- Handle exhaust
Get the range and power to handle many Stick welding and hard surfacing jobs. The 205 AC has up to 205 amps output. With the Accu-Set infinite amperage control, weld time increases up to 100% with decreased output.
- Accu-Set™ amperage indicator for accurately controlling amperage or heat output
- Infinite current control allows the operator to adjust output by as little as 1-amp increments
- High 100% duty cycle rating (90 Amps AC)
- Fully varnished magnetic coils for enhanced coil reliability and life
- Max. 80 Open-circuit voltage assists with arc starting and arc stability
- 15 ft. (4.6 m) electrode cable with heavy-duty holder
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- 5 ft. (1.5 m) primary cable with plug
- 1 Phase
- AC Stick
- Rated Output at 25 VAC: 165 A at 20% Duty Cycle 50/60 Hz
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80 V
- Welding Amperage Range: 30 - 205 A
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz: 230 V: 47.5
- H: 18 3/4 in (476 mm)
- W: 12 3/4 in (323 mm)
- D: 17 1/2 in (445 mm)
- Net Weight: 83 lb (38 kg)
The drive-deck operates with an independent motor to provide consistent wire speed. The plug-in torch offers a trigger activated arc which allows precise weld placement. All of the welders can weld in flux-core or MIG. Great for repairs, projects, metal fabrication, and light production.
- Steel powder coated case with oversized handle
- Five heat settings to match metal thickness
- Heavy-duty drive deck for consistent wire speed
- Robust capacitor provides smoother arc and less spatter
- Professional cold torch
- Welders include two extra contact tips and flux-core wire
- Weld with flux-core or MIG wire MIG wire requires hose kit WC803700AJ (Sold Separately)
- 120V Flux Welder with Wire and 2 Extra Nozzles - WG3080
- Flux Wire
- (2) Contact Tips
- Professional Torch
- Ground Clamp
- 8-ft Torch Cable
- 8-ft Ground Cable Learn More