Top Mount truck boxes have a double box design to provide additional storage without losing valuable truck bed space. Hand wielded by specially trained craftsmen and with weatherproof gaskets to prevent leaks.
- Designed for strength with weather proof gaskets
- Front opening protects contents from the elements
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- Available in several sizes: 72", 90" and 96"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright finish
- Sturdy .060" Aluminum resists rust
Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Adjustable lid strikers lock the lid down tight for superior security
- Reinforced body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- Gas spring lid lifts raise the lid when unlatched for easier access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering
- Full weather stripping creates a tight, moisture resistant seal
- All models available with diamond black finish Learn More
Holds 2 - 30 lb., 1 - 50 lb. tanks.
- Dimensions: 40" H x 15 1/2" W x 8" L
- Perfect for a wide range of home and auto jobs including engine repair, tire repair and maintenance, tire inflation, blade sharpening and more
- The 1.3 running HP motor combined with the Campbell Hausfeld pump stands for high quality performance and starting capabilities
- 20 gallon ASME code tank designed with thicker steel, meets all local state pressure vessel safety laws for safety and reliability
- Maintenance-free oil-less pump
- Easy to access regulator knob and gauges
- Easy to move and store
- 1.3 HP 20 Gallon Oil-Free Vertical Air Compressor - HU502000AV
An aluminum slim line flush mount design that provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road. Made of .060 in. aluminum. Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference. Ideal for 5th wheel cargo space. Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables.
- Fits full size trucks
- Offset lid construction allowing lid to open fully without back wall interference
- Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables
- Black finish
Measures 60-inches (L) by 18.5-inches (W) by 24-inches (H)Learn More
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29\"H - 41\"H)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 60" W x 64" D x Adjustable Height, 60" Painted Steel Top
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
Dee Zee Tool Box - Triangle toolbox for trailer tongues. Constructed of strong Brite-Tread aluminum. Built to mount onto trailer tongues. Features lockable stainless steel paddles handles and gas shock to assist in opening. Works well for storage wherever you may need it.
- L: 34" (Back); L: 20.75" (Front) x W: 19" x H: 22.75" ; Vol: 7.24 cu. ft.
- Brite-Tread Triangle Storage
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle
- Perfect Fitment For Trailer Tongues
- Dampened Gas Shock Opens At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Made In USA
Delta Aluminum Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. Made of heavy-duty .125 tread plate aluminum, the tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side.
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed.
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 37 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 42 Gallons
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Steel, protected by white NRT (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Heavy-Duty 14-Gauge Steel
- Texture White Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Volume: 55 Gallon Capacity
- Square - L: 24 :_mage_bind_var_49 x H: 24"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty